Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

H1Z1

Discussion on H1Z1 within the H1Z1 forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 500
H1Z1

Who is excited about the new release? I've taken off work and everything.
Old 01/17/2015, 02:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
I kinda was excited, until i found that alpha is a p2p :C they marketed their game on purpose very wrong, so people would get excited, was supposed to be reversed p2p but well,
Old 01/18/2015, 23:48   #3

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndoza View Post
I kinda was excited, until i found that alpha is a p2p :C they marketed their game on purpose very wrong, so people would get excited, was supposed to be reversed p2p but well,
Just because you get one air drop if you buy a copy of the early access version? It isn't even guaranteed that you'll get good loot from the drop. That doesn't make the game p2p or p2w.

The servers aren't stable and the game seems to be a lot buggier than I would expect from an early access game, though better than DayZ.