Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > H1Z1 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling H1Z1 Cheats | No Disconnection | Guarenteed Easy to Use

Discussion on Selling H1Z1 Cheats | No Disconnection | Guarenteed Easy to Use within the H1Z1 Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/31/2016, 22:37   #31

elite*gold: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumasatra View Post
First off, the hack is amazing.
I love having the ESP features as they are, doesnt need any improvement IMO
The aimbot is nice, though I dont use a normal setup on my keyboard, so I dont get the full use of the aimbot as the 'Q' key isnt a reachable key for me(I'm weird).
The performance settings are awesome, thats a feature I've never saw in a hack before.
The upcoming features sound exciting, though I wont probably use them as I was mainly looking for a ESP and thats all.
James is very good with customer service. I have bugged him the most of all people I would guess and he's always helpful.
Server is down - Switching host due to the recent downtime. Sorry, expected downtime - 2 hours

Server Status - Restored
Old 08/01/2016, 03:09   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Here i like to give you guys a review of the tool:

I now used it for about 2 weeks and it works the way it should. There are here and there a few bugs like disconnects or crashes but the dev is constantly working on it and improving the gameplay experience. Support is nice, but you can't expect him being online 24/7 (everyone needs to get sleep )

I can recommend buying this one, because it is the only one working properly and being undetected by BattleEye!

@: Can you implement the button to activate and deactivate the aimbot again? I think it was "Press and hold Q". Keep up the good work
Old 08/01/2016, 03:26   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Have been using this cheat for over a week and it is awesome.

The various ESPs give you a tactical advantage and work flawlessly. You can also filter certain things that you don't want to see. The aimbot works extremely well between 0-100m and moderately at longer ranges due to obvious reasons. It is also constantly being updated to remain undetected and has never caused me to disconnect or lag.

As for running, it is not difficult at as simple as opening application then the game and voila prepare to have a great game experience.

I've run into minimal issues with the program but when I do I pm the seller and the problem is resolved quickly and I'm back at it.

ESP/Misc: 10/10
Aimbot: 7/10
Support: 9/10
Old 08/01/2016, 11:55   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozzaler View Post
Have been using this cheat for over a week and it is awesome.

The various ESPs give you a tactical advantage and work flawlessly. You can also filter certain things that you don't want to see. The aimbot works extremely well between 0-100m and moderately at longer ranges due to obvious reasons. It is also constantly being updated to remain undetected and has never caused me to disconnect or lag.

As for running, it is not difficult at as simple as opening application then the game and voila prepare to have a great game experience.

I've run into minimal issues with the program but when I do I pm the seller and the problem is resolved quickly and I'm back at it.

ESP/Misc: 10/10
Aimbot: 7/10
Support: 9/10
Im terrible sorry for the downtime in the last 12-24 hours. The server switch brought on some unexpected issues which have now been resolved. Happy cheating
Old 08/02/2016, 04:27   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFlashİ View Post
Update of my Cheat Experience with Urdrive:

1. The Coder Updated the Aimbot and now its more efficent and he also added aim to body. The Aimbot is not really rage (it swap little bit) so the Chance to get Banned is really low. Also there is a small NoRecoil help in the Aimbot so you can hit better.

2. He added a feature to show other cheaters on the Server (already saw 2 :P), which is a sweet extra Option.

3. The ESP is now more powerfull, also shows now ATV's.

4. The new Performance Feature is also really helpfull for people which have a multimedia pc or slow pc.

5. He also added a overlay which showes you CPU/RAM usages which also a sweet extra Option.

He is really Working hard to bring more updates / bug fixes and he also work on new feature.
2 more updates released tonight to improve the user experience. Thanks.

I plan to add a system to fix the issues with resolution changes soon as well as the crashes that rarely ever occur in game.

3 Weeks Selling - Cheat Version: 0.25
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2016, 16:44   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How accurate is the aimbot? Is there even smooth options?
Old 08/02/2016, 17:04   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by daet View Post
How accurate is the aimbot? Is there even smooth options?
No, it has no configuration except aimspot and enable or disable.

if enabled, toggles aimbot on keypress "q"

We were hit with a few bans last night, I will be remaking the cheat as of today and tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience.

Seems to be manual as most of the customer base was unaffected.
Old 08/03/2016, 07:03   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
I'd like to apologize to Armacheats.vip for early behaviour. Obviously i was a ***** and to hard on him. Hes doing a great job and i should not question his intentions.

With that said, the hack has never failed on me. Doing a fine job working. Being undetected is it strongest suit and the coder is constantly updating the hack with nicer features.
Old 08/03/2016, 09:45   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmike View Post
I'd like to apologize to Armacheats.vip for early behaviour. Obviously i was a ***** and to hard on him. Hes doing a great job and i should not question his intentions.

With that said, the hack has never failed on me. Doing a fine job working. Being undetected is it strongest suit and the coder is constantly updating the hack with nicer features.
Was that so hard? Thanks, I will unblacklist your account now.

Less then an hour since I added the Requests counter. We hit 6000 Requests made to my server in less then an hour.

18'000 Requests

133'000 Requests
Old 08/04/2016, 05:34   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How do i go about buying this?
Old 08/04/2016, 05:43   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundtownn View Post
How do i go about buying this?
Add me on skype.
Old 08/04/2016, 18:21   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Rep+
Very nice cheat! Great support aswell!
Old 08/04/2016, 19:55   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyborspawn View Post
Rep+
Very nice cheat! Great support aswell!
Thanks. This is a note to everyone, if you plan to buy my cheat.. You must be honest with me, causing trouble will obviously make me distrust you and not wanna allow you to buy or use my cheat. I seem to have a huge issue with this right now with 3 or more users.
Old 08/06/2016, 17:05   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You can't sell in big numbers. What happens is Battleye team is always looking to buy your cheat. Once they get it. It's over...
Old 08/07/2016, 00:15   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggsNotDrugs View Post
You can't sell in big numbers. What happens is Battleye team is always looking to buy your cheat. Once they get it. It's over...
I dont believe we got hit by a sig more or less my bad actions. We're still fine but I need to fix my mistake in my File Stream. do not hinder me on selling to big numbers, most of my customer base is just Chinese....
Closed Thread

Tags
cheats, h1z1, h1z1 cheats, h1z1 hacks, undetected h1z1 hack