Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guild]Genesis Gaming Clan - Desolation(EU)

Discussion on [Guild]Genesis Gaming Clan - Desolation(EU) within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 173
[Guild]Genesis Gaming Clan - Desolation(EU)

Genesis Gaming[]
Established March '05

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

◈ Introduction
Genesis is a group formed around ideals. While we share many similar qualities and traits with
other competitive guilds, we run ourselves slightly differently. We'reobjective based. We set
ourselves a goal in a game and we reach it, when Genesis succeeds, it is through teamwork
which requires a certain amount of individual excellence too. We've played practically every
MMO under the sun and our core group is strong and experienced. We welcome anyone
among our ranks, if you have the will to WIN, while understanding not everything will just be
handed to you on a plate, this is probably the best place to be. If you want success, a
community you can log on every day too and feel at home and be a part of a group that
drives to win at PvP and have the best gear- JoinGenesis.

◈ Project Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2 is the project we've all been waiting for since about two years ago. This is it.
The game we're going all out on. You want a guild that'll have a huge presence in WvW?
check. You want a guild that you can have a laugh and chat on TS3 with? check. You want
a guild that'll be competing in the competitive scene so you'll always go in with friends instead
of random pubbies? check. We're doing EVERYTHING in Guild Wars 2 and no matter what
you want from a guild, Genesis will be doing it all. We're also going to be focusing on Genesis
as a community hub, and Genesis as a youtube channel. If you're dedicated, love Guild Wars 2
and a sucker for a good community, this is the Guild for you. The server we will be playing on
is Desolation (EU).

◈ Side projects
Of course we will also run our side projects, such as League of Legends, DotA2, Starcraft 2 and
C9. There are also other smaller games which we try out and we usually play most closed beta
tests and see how they turn out.

◈ What Genesis Offers
Genesis provides all members with a 50-slot Teamspeak 3 server, a private image upload system,
private forums for discussing our projects, plans or just general discussion. We expect you to use
them. As a member of Genesis, while you are gaming you are required to be on Teamspeak 3.
If you don't have a mic, that's fine- sit in a channel and reply in guild chat and buy one next
week. If you have a hangover and you want to silently grind for 2 hours, go to our Silent AFK
Channel. The reason we require this is because Teamspeak is a guilds central HUB. We all have chat
open so we can talk to those who don't have mics open if the game isn't up, it has a private
messaging service and is the most effective competitive gaming solution for communication.
Have Teamspeak 3 installed before applying.

◈ Ethics
MMO's are about building a strong group and succeeding with that group. While we allow
anyone to apply to Genesis, we have certain rules, ideals and ethics which we like tosee in
our members. You must want to be apart of the top guild- notbe in the top
guild. We've had many before who thought they could just log in, not contribute and
freeload of the guild's generosity. To put it simply, if you do not contribute you will not
receive. We gear out our members to be the best for PvP with the best armour, weapons,
potions and accessories.

◈ Application
Our application system is very simple, but sometimes more effort than some people care to put
in. This obviously proves to us that you're simply not motivated/bothered enough to be a part
of our group. After you make a thread explaining who you are, what project you're applying for,
your class and a little about your gaming history, you'll be given Teamspeak information which
you'll be expected to login and talk to existing members. Questions will be asked and you can
answer them however you want. After this process is done, it's down to the members to decide
if you're right for the group. While we're a competitive group, we still don't want an asshole
among us making Ts3 boring/annoying. Put in you application here:

​◈ Achievements

Prius, gPotato - Top Guild Of Server
Luna Online, gPotato - Best guild of CB
ACE Online, SubaGames - First NationLeader Guild
Eligium, Frogster - Best English guildof CB
C9, Webzen - Top 3 guilds at end ofCB

So if you're interested, drop us an application. I figured I'd add that while a
lot of our core is based in EU and NA, we are a worldwide guild, as long as
you can speak fluent english you are able to join.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Old 09/14/2012, 23:55   #2

elite*gold: 173
Bump
Back from holidays and it seems our guild is doing pretty well filling youtube channel with videos and currently working together with other Desolation guilds to get higher rankings on the EU world rankings
Old 09/15/2012, 09:28   #3

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142

#closed
Closed Thread