Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GW2 AutoTrader

Discussion on [Release] GW2 AutoTrader within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] GW2 AutoTrader

Hello everyone. I am a beginner developer from Ukraine and I decided to make my own bot in order to earn some extra money during this difficult time. Hope you find it useful.

GW2 AutoTrader is a fully automatic flipping bot

- automatically find profitable items and generates buy list
- automatically buy and sell items
- keep your buy orders up to date
- option to create your own list
- option to only buy items (good for crafters and snipers)
- 1 week free trial
- no memory reading or writing, fully screen reading bot
- able to run in background
- with 1500 gold bank generate around 100g daily (more gold = more profit)

What About bans?
I run this bot for 18 month and get one 14 days ban, but I'm not sure if it was a ban for a bot or for RMT. There is always a risk of getting banned, so I advise you to create a new account for the bot.

Price?
15$ per month or you can pay with gold, 500g per month.

Find me in discord sterling_dev
Thanks
12 Users
Old 07/18/2022, 22:13   #2

Thumbs up

pretty good to be honest just the thing is that you need big chunk of gold to get gold if you have 10 - 100 gold dont bother but if you have at least 1000 try it at its pretty worth while and you dont have to do nothing...just genereting gold for you
Old 07/18/2022, 22:48   #3

Using it 2 for days, it works good, but need to have pretty big pile of gold. I had 1400 gold and got +430gold in 2 days for doing nothing. legit staff, im happy!
Old 07/24/2022, 01:49   #4

elite*gold: 13
Got a trial first and decided to buy it afterwards, works pretty good ++!
Old 07/29/2022, 20:20   #5

Good stuff! Easy to use and works very well. Nice way to afk and get some gold. Very well done and beyond happy to contribute and support this. Thank you for the amazing work!
Old 08/02/2022, 02:58   #6

Great bot simple to set up and use, completely afk can run it on an alt account and play the game while it makes you easy gold. Dev is super responsive and helpful with any questions you might have!
Old 08/02/2022, 06:02   #7

6/5 stars.
Old 08/15/2022, 19:05   #8

Hi! cant contact you on discord since you put it private
Old 09/18/2022, 16:44   #9

Program does what it says it does! I have communicated with the coder via Discord. Dev is very responsive and helpful. Gave me 7 days trial key and a Discord invite to learn how to run AutoTrader properly.

I was always thinking how could it be cool if there would be a Trading Post Bot. After using this, I found that I'm not that type of person who is into flipping. I like my money when it's in my wallet. That's why, I won't use this but you totally should give it a try.

Ty for cool product.
Old 09/20/2022, 23:10   #10

Having trouble contacting Sterling#5675 through Discord because of privacy settings. Is the app still available?
Old 09/23/2022, 06:39   #11

elite*gold: 830
Thumbs up

Just a few questions

Are there [B] differences [/ B] between the trial version and the paid one (excluding the 7-trial days)?
What's the price? Is it worth it?
Is there an estimated percentage of being banned?
How long is the support guaranteed for the paid version?
Is it a virus?

I'm quite interested and sorry for that questions.
Thanks for the answers!
Old 09/24/2022, 16:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by labyhub View Post
Just a few questions

Are there [B] differences [/ B] between the trial version and the paid one (excluding the 7-trial days)?
What's the price? Is it worth it?
Is there an estimated percentage of being banned?
How long is the support guaranteed for the paid version?
Is it a virus?

I'm quite interested and sorry for that questions.
Thanks for the answers!
I'm someone who has used the bot for a while, no differences between trial and paid version. It's a pretty barebones bot as is, does what it needs.

Price is in the thread, 15$ a month or 500g. As for if it's worth it, I'd say yes ofc unless you get banned. You will create infinitely more gold than the price tag is. With good settings and switching during the day (diff settings for peak time) you will get like 3-10% return of gold during a couple of days. Depends on settings and luck and amount of gold you use ofc.

No idea about ban percentage, the author said that he got banned once for 14days in like 1,5 years of usage or smthing. From googling around (and reading in discord) a bit, gw2 doesnt really have that good macro detection and they dont ban often.

Idk how long the support is, but as the payment is monthly you can just stop if you feel unsatisfied. For now the author has been very active and helpful with every problem. And it's not a virus (atleast yet). Also, you should probably run it on a virtual machine (which also reduces malware infections by quite a bit) if you also wanna use your pc while the bot runs
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2022, 14:47   #13

elite*gold: 830
Thanks for answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakkina View Post
I'm someone who has used the bot for a while, no differences between trial and paid version. It's a pretty barebones bot as is, does what it needs.

Price is in the thread, 15$ a month or 500g. As for if it's worth it, I'd say yes ofc unless you get banned. You will create infinitely more gold than the price tag is. With good settings and switching during the day (diff settings for peak time) you will get like 3-10% return of gold during a couple of days. Depends on settings and luck and amount of gold you use ofc.

No idea about ban percentage, the author said that he got banned once for 14days in like 1,5 years of usage or smthing. From googling around (and reading in discord) a bit, gw2 doesnt really have that good macro detection and they dont ban often.

Idk how long the support is, but as the payment is monthly you can just stop if you feel unsatisfied. For now the author has been very active and helpful with every problem. And it's not a virus (atleast yet). Also, you should probably run it on a virtual machine (which also reduces malware infections by quite a bit) if you also wanna use your pc while the bot runs
Thank you so much Your answers were definitively helpful
Old 10/06/2022, 12:24   #14

Any trusted buyer can recommend? And not only accounts that are maximum a few days or weeks old? Looks very much like the accounts are from the creator himself
Old 10/07/2022, 06:58   #15

Where to buy
Thanks
2 Users