Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] gw2cc is now in open beta!

Discussion on [Release] gw2cc is now in open beta! within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 07/22/2022, 16:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
And yet another release:

This plugin allows you to teleport to POIs, Vistas, Hearths etc., as well as various npcs on the map. Perfect for map completion.

Old 07/25/2022, 00:41   #17

Do the mmominion devs end up on gw2cc with their work already done on mmominion, so can they code and import their old work from mmominion to gw2cc? I speak especially in terms of addons x)

10 euros per month and account its a little bit expensive (i guess) especially when you want to bot with 10 accounts :s maybe a degressive price could be better.

Another question : will pvp or at least wvw be available? or just build assists without automated moves supported by gw2cc preventing us from being away from the computer?
Old 07/25/2022, 10:40   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkO_o View Post
Do the mmominion devs end up on gw2cc with their work already done on mmominion, so can they code and import their old work from mmominion to gw2cc? I speak especially in terms of addons x)

10 euros per month and account its a little bit expensive (i guess) especially when you want to bot with 10 accounts :s maybe a degressive price could be better.

Another question : will pvp or at least wvw be available? or just build assists without automated moves supported by gw2cc preventing us from being away from the computer?
No, gw2cc is different from minion, and thus any pre-existing code has to be rewritten.

If you bot with 10 accs, you also reap profits from 10 accs. With a gold price from 40-50$ per 1k at the moment, I'm pretty sure that this is still a very very profitable endeavor.

Wrt WvW: What you do with Gw2cc is totally up to you. All the necessary Api functionality is provided for that. You just need to code it up.
Old 07/25/2022, 11:11   #19

afaik you can run fully automated bots also in attach mode
just needs more bot / tool developer to code faster
Old 07/25/2022, 11:35   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepsi View Post
afaik you can run fully automated bots also in attach mode
just needs more bot / tool developer to code faster
Yes, that's definitely possible!
Old 07/25/2022, 12:52   #21

are you planning something like a third party marketplace? so we as script devs have a way to share/sell our creations?
Old 07/25/2022, 18:53   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepsi View Post
are you planning something like a third party marketplace? so we as script devs have a way to share/sell our creations?
Yes, that is definitely something we have planned. We expect it to be ready within the next month.
Old 07/30/2022, 16:30   #23

We are happy to announce that with today’s update the store is now open to third-party developers! This gives developers a platform to reach all gw2cc users, while users can find bots and plugins in a single, unified place. The days of obscure Discord channels and private messages are finally over.

Checkout what we have to offer already:
  • A that can generate up to 90 gold per hour.
  • A that can generate up to 180 fish per hour.
  • Various combat rotations, e.g. for Scrapper, Virtuoso, or Scourge.

If you are a developer that would like to get his work included on the store, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on Discord.

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2022, 23:02   #24

Lamplighter bot is out of stock : **** ! I want this xd

A software out of stock new concept :s
Old 08/08/2022, 16:57   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkO_o View Post
Lamplighter bot is out of stock : **** ! I want this xd

A software out of stock new concept :s
We've made only a limited number of slots available as the profitability of the bot directly depends on the tp price.
Old 08/08/2022, 18:08   #26

i hope after beta there will some more slots, i want to try on 1 or 4 accounts… I dunno if we can have 4 per man.. but 2 will be great ill take a look regularly

Do you have info ? how many lamplighter bot per person (maximum) ?
Old 08/09/2022, 16:05   #27

is the bot usefull for auto quest too? i'm lòooking for a bot that can helpo me leveling autmatically more than farming gold
Old 08/11/2022, 11:39   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pose1993 View Post
is the bot usefull for auto quest too? i'm lòooking for a bot that can helpo me leveling autmatically more than farming gold
Gw2cc is not a bot itself but the foundation used by developers to create bots. While such a bot is definitely conceivable, nobody has developed something like that yet.

We have a fishing bot already though, which apparently also generates a fair chunk of exp.
Old 08/14/2022, 02:07   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by gw2cc View Post
Gw2cc is not a bot itself but the foundation used by developers to create bots. While such a bot is definitely conceivable, nobody has developed something like that yet.

We have a fishing bot already though, which apparently also generates a fair chunk of exp.
u know how much time require with the fishing bot to level up to cap?
Old 08/17/2022, 16:01   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pose1993 View Post
u know how much time require with the fishing bot to level up to cap?
Just buy any expansion. It gives you 80 level boost. You will have to eventually buy it, so why bother delaying?

Tags
api, assist script, bot, custom client, rotation script