Is this Trainer detectable from the Client side or do you only get banned if other players report you?
I dont play pvp or wvw at all so im just wondering...
Is this Trainer detectable from the Client side or do you only get banned if other players report you?
I dont play pvp or wvw at all so im just wondering...
Only if others report you. Even then the chances are minimal. Been hacking for 4 years now and only got banned when anet installed a spyware with a patch and banned all people even some players using cheat engine for something else than gw2....
Is this Trainer detectable from the Client side or do you only get banned if other players report you?
I dont play pvp or wvw at all so im just wondering...
Just don't "abuse" it, avoid using the trainer in PvP and be careful in WvW
Or do like me, create a second account and play it for fun
A long time ago when gw2 was b2p, I had a hack that teleports me to every location to get the exlore xp. Then I got banned a few days later. So I was wondering if its safe with this hack. Only came back because a friend was into it.
BTW, the hack I had took me to places very fast that it was obvious I was gonna get banned. I was also wondering it it will teleport me very fast also
A long time ago when gw2 was b2p, I had a hack that teleports me to every location to get the exlore xp. Then I got banned a few days later. So I was wondering if its safe with this hack. Only came back because a friend was into it.
BTW, the hack I had took me to places very fast that it was obvious I was gonna get banned. I was also wondering it it will teleport me very fast also
The speed of teleportation does not affect the chance of being detected or banished. The fact to often teleport in areas where there are other players does this.
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New