THIS IS NOT A SECURE PLACE TO HOST IT ALLOWS FOR NETWORK DOWNGRADE ATTACKS
It should say HTTPS not HTTP had it been a secure domain
I suggest you install HTTPS EVERYWHERE then try and host your file.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystKid
both download links dont work for me
neither of them are secure https hosted files that just means your security works correctly and the host here has to upload them to a https secured domain before it is safe to download and test the file itself for infection even.
When registering, I get the following error message.
Your message could not be delivered because you are not sharing a server with the recipient or direct messages are disabled on your server, the recipient only accepts direct messages from friends, or you have been blocked by the recipient.
What can I do. I would be happy if you could give me support quickly.
When registering, I get the following error message.
Your message could not be delivered because you are not sharing a server with the recipient or direct messages are disabled on your server, the recipient only accepts direct messages from friends, or you have been blocked by the recipient.
What can I do. I would be happy if you could give me support quickly.
Hi, you need to be a member of our Discord server. If you are not, it means that you are not a real donator, sorry.
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New