Would it be possible or is it already to make a custom teleport queue like there is for map completion? Like saved locations and instead of having to load each one separately, just arrow key for next?. Sorry if this is already possible then ignore.
Hello,
Thank you for the tool. I just wanted to know of this can make me banned automatically? Not talking about a report or if a GM watched me but I am talking about an automatic cheat detection client or server side.
For example I use a lot speed hack because I dont have a mount (did not buy the DLC), I sometimes hide from mobs and climb.
Thanks
As in the discord is written as soon as nobody will report you, you won’t get banned. I think there’s every time a small risk but you know that.
Been using it for a few days and it’s working good. There’s a lot to discover with KX and it’s fun to use even if you only use the better movement and „legit sprint“
Hi, may i ask. Im a donators for a long time ago and from yesterday dont have acces to discord? what happens please ? my nick in group is Gnutison, you can check in chat i have recently fews conversation to help other. thanks
I already mentioned it in private pm but want to type again. what can you do if customer cannot able to use paypal in their country? paypal is banned in my country i cannot able to use it(paypal is also dont let us use their services). can you accept ingame gold or do u have other options?
And also trial-mode game me gw2-64.exe process not found. Launched with admin mode but still get this error.
I already mentioned it in private pm but want to type again. what can you do if customer cannot able to use paypal in their country? paypal is banned in my country i cannot able to use it(paypal is also dont let us use their services). can you accept ingame gold or do u have other options?
And also trial-mode game me gw2-64.exe process not found. Launched with admin mode but still get this error.
If you can't use PayPal, you can buy KX with Bitcoin or Steam gift card code (10 euro). PM me for more details.
If the process is not found, it's probably a problem with permissions. Try to read my previous posts. I talked about it before.
It's not about permission i think because it is checking its version. It just said "gw2-64.exe process not found" exiting... Even i put the file into gw2 bin directory and tried nothing works. I just want to try it before buying. Anyone can help me about this issue?
P.S.: I tried without dx mods, still no success.
P.S2: yes i run it with admin mode even i gave it ownership.
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New