Hello, i wanna say that i really like this KX Trainer especially the save & load position, but i have a question? is there a way to use it on jumping puzzle of winterday? cause i tryed it but it's doesn't work they teleport u back to the start of the jumping puzzle. anyone have a tip ?
The above is likely same guy selling it as Chinese hack for profit thats why they stalk here. Trying to sell someone elses work they release for free with all their character n all that lol then people wonder why no one supports the Chinese client...
The above is likely same guy selling it as Chinese hack for profit thats why they stalk here. Trying to sell someone elses work they release for free with all their character n all that lol then people wonder why no one supports the Chinese client...
Thank you for that info, I appreciate that. That's why I'm ignoring these Chinese guys. I already have got a collaboration offer on PM from 1 of them xD
Yeah I was wondering the same. Solo dungeons is not rare nowadays, but I'm curious about the agro regen of the mobs; when enemy NPC are out of combat they can mostly outregen your damage. So IDK, but let's hope OP answer this
Thanks! "air walk" it was just walking at max height, it's not very useful sry. It's possible to adjust the speed in donator version of my trainer, maybe I'll add this feature into free version later
You can use it to safespot bosses here is an example
Thanks! "air walk" it was just walking at max height, it's not very useful sry. It's possible to adjust the speed in donator version of my trainer, maybe I'll add this feature into free version later
If you want to have a function similar to what is seen in Arselkow's video, consider my DMs. I can give you most of the information you need for it.
[Release] BETA skin for New Trainer (this is no trainer, only skin) 07/16/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies Hi!
i try to build a new skin for new trainer, but i don't know how to make a trainer xD
http://oi54.tinypic.com/348rg5l.jpg
this is only prewier ... If you like this skin and you're a good trainer maker contact me and I will send you the psd file .. if you have objections to the graphics used in S4League property that photo will be removed
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New