Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Super Adventure Box Coordinates UPDATED W1-W2 ALL ZONES

Discussion on [Release] Super Adventure Box Coordinates UPDATED W1-W2 ALL ZONES within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 04/17/2016, 20:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
you make me shrug my shoulders cause you seem not having a clue ^^
Old 04/18/2016, 11:49   #17

Very big thx Sab2016 ^^
Old 04/25/2018, 03:02   #18

now I just read it, thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Super Adventure Box - Coordinates (APPARENTLY STILL WORKING 2016)
04/30/2018 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 168 Replies
Hey guys, I'm bringing you all coordinates I currently have for the new instance, Super Adventure Box. I named them accordingly, will be adding more in the future. Currently, this is everything you need to do the levels in 1 minute (just tp to the location you need). Big thanks to Hansi_lamer for his help! The *.ini and *.xyz files are in the attachment.
How to get into the noob adventure zones?
08/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hi, I'm just wondering how to get into the the noob adventurea area for a lv 40 war. I searched and find some1 saying to go from basilks or something and go across a bridge to find alienapes. I looked on Ape mountain maps on the TQ website and didn't find alienapes. I looked at the others maps on TQ website and found a way to go from desert city to new desert then upper right hand. But the sandmonsters there are like lv 70 or something and kills me with 1 hit. So i'm sure the noob...