Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release][Standalone] Winter JP bot

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
How do i use the Account Manager? I really can't seem to get it to work..

Old   #167

so i have the platform coor, but i cant find it in the script, the coor i got approx around -6, 50, 37. am i wrong?

Ps. it would be nice if it has more commenting in the script, thanks

Old   #168

Teleporting seems to work fine, but when I get to the chest at the end, I have to manually move around until I get closer to the chest. Kinda new to this, how do I update the location for the chest to be close enough to loot?
Old   #169

Guys with chest opening problems, do you have your aoe loot and autopickup on?

Old   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmiRlz View Post
Guys with chest opening problems, do you have your aoe loot and autopickup on?
Yes, as soon as I get close enough to the chest it opens, but where the bot puts me isn't close enough (I don't get any interacts unless I move to the chest). There's a transversing thing added in that looks like it happens after awhile, but I'd rather find the place to get it to just teleport to the right spot =P

As the bot leaves me
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Manual movement
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #171

So I added another botter as a friend to check their AP out of curiosity, but the list showed them offline. This means one of two things: they either blocked me or reported me. Considering that I never spoke to them or gave any indication that I was at the computer, I assume they didn't block, but reported me instead.

I started checking to see if I was being reported by every fellow botter I saw. At least half are reporting me, which means they're probably reporting you, too. It's probably safer if the botting program didn't put you under the starting area so that others would know for sure that you're botting.

It's disgusting to think that the main source of ban reports that ArenaNet reviews comes from our own ******* community.
Old   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightnoir View Post
So I added another botter as a friend to check their AP out of curiosity, but the list showed them offline. This means one of two things: they either blocked me or reported me. Considering that I never spoke to them or gave any indication that I was at the computer, I assume they didn't block, but reported me instead.

I started checking to see if I was being reported by every fellow botter I saw. At least half are reporting me, which means they're probably reporting you, too. It's probably safer if the botting program didn't put you under the starting area so that others would know for sure that you're botting.

It's disgusting to think that the main source of ban reports that ArenaNet reviews comes from our own ******* community.
When people are reporting each other, Anet will also look into reporter's account. They are reporting themselves too, this will also get themselves ban. Although, i dont know who reported me, but i have some tips that might help reduce the chance to being banned by Anet. PM me if you need it.

Ps. if the list show them offline, they probably go invisible status, this is what i did when i use hack.
Old   #173

I see a few botting in my instance but I block them if they add me to their contact list. I also appear offline cause I'm botting. Why would I want to interact with others? No, I don't report fellow botters.. it's the code. Jk, don't know about any codes but **** it. I don't report fellow people that like reaping benefits.

TLDR: I block if you add me. I go offline when I bot.
Old   #174

elite*gold: 6
Ya I really think they're just set to appear offline.

I'm also having some problems since the 0g update, used to work pretty good b4.
Old   #175

reporting other fellow botters is stupid ha3
Old   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightnoir View Post

I've had people report me and was still able to see their online stats. Just because you cant see their stats doesn't mean they reported you. They simply just blocked you.

I always block people I see botting. Simply because I never know what the hell they are gonna say. I had one botter ask me which version I was using. After that I just block each and every one to protect myself and them from noob msgs.
Old   #177

i cant seem to get it to work properly... I get below the platform but he doesnt teleport, just bugs out and fails
Old   #178

just used it and it was like BOOM, just got teleported oO
(i like it btw. very good job )

instantly deactivated it to ask.. is it save? i should create another account? my first time after 2 years that i bot again.. and i think many things got changed so i better ask
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typscalix View Post
just used it and it was like BOOM, just got teleported oO
(i like it btw. very good job )

instantly deactivated it to ask.. is it save? i should create another account? my first time after 2 years that i bot again.. and i think many things got changed so i better ask
Its never 100% safe, if you value your account, you should do it on another account.
Old   #180

I'm using it on my alt wich never bought HoT. Botting all day already. Works pretty fine. No bugs so far. Love it so far

Edit: Almost forgot: Guys, if you like this bot -> Give Agedyn a thanks.
So many replies, but only a few thanks.... It makes me sad to see that