Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GW2TPB - Fully Autonomous GW2 Trading Post Bot

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Been trying to get this **** to work for a week now.
**** program, **** coding.

Old   #32

Hey, got a 7 day Trail and im not sure if i can't find this feature or if it isn't abailable.

The bidding feature is nice for me since i have around 40 items to check constantly but i need to list them for a set amound of gold not for the lowest selling one.

So is there a way to sell an item for a set amount of gold? If not, the bot isn't worth a monthly subscription for me.

Another problem:
1. I want to buy Rampager's Iron Hammer of Bloodlust
2. Bot is searching for "Rampager's Iron Hammer of Bloodlust"
3. Bot is buying the green one instead the rare one, even i set the right number in the "longitems.txt" list. And yes, i have the right ID.

Help?

Edit: sometimes the bot doesn't even ask for a "longitems.txt" number, it just randomly buys an item.

Edit2: items without a long name aren't bought correctly since the bot is typing # or / instead of ' depending on what language my keyboard is set on

Edit 4: This program isn't working as intended.

1. You can't sell item's for a set amount of Gold, which is actually the biggest failure i've ever seen for an experienced flipper, random margins on some websites show **** about how valuable it is to flip an item so the whole profit option is useless.

2. Buying orders aren't working properly since the bot can't type ' no matter what language setting im using on my keyboard (adding every item to the "longitems.txt" could fix this if possible)

3. Way too expensive, 11 € monthly for a bot where you have to set up every single click for the bot? No way.

Im not a programmer nor developer and i respect people who have the knowledge to do this but this is one side of the medal. The other side... if you develop a programm for such a small group of people who flip items, the programm needs to do his work if you want to make a profit and this is only possible if you understand yourself how flipping works, which is obviously not the case. You don't look up some websites and search for items with a high margin. You are the one who set's the margin for your item's since you are the one who controls them which is only possible if you can constantly bid and set the selling price for a set amount of gold.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata Arctica View Post
is it possible to get a 12-24h trial subscribtion to test it?
Not at this time, I'm afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackuten View Post
Been trying to get this shit to work for a week now.
Shit program, shit coding.
You have been the only user experiencing this issue. Despite the error message hinting at an error in your configuration, your trial access was extended and we were constantly working to get to the bottom of the issue. Nonetheless, I understand your frustration, but when we have such a small sample size for an error and we cannot replicate it either, it can take time to identify its source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsingone View Post
Hey, got a 7 day Trail and im not sure if i can't find this feature or if it isn't abailable.

The bidding feature is nice for me since i have around 40 items to check constantly but i need to list them for a set amound of gold not for the lowest selling one.

So is there a way to sell an item for a set amount of gold? If not, the bot isn't worth a monthly subscription for me.

Another problem:
1. I want to buy Rampager's Iron Hammer of Bloodlust
2. Bot is searching for "Rampager's Iron Hammer of Bloodlust"
3. Bot is buying the green one instead the rare one, even i set the right number in the "longitems.txt" list. And yes, i have the right ID.

Help?

Edit: sometimes the bot doesn't even ask for a "longitems.txt" number, it just randomly buys an item.

Edit2: items without a long name aren't bought correctly since the bot is typing # or / instead of ' depending on what language my keyboard is set on

Edit 4: This program isn't working as intended.

1. You can't sell item's for a set amount of Gold, which is actually the biggest failure i've ever seen for an experienced flipper, random margins on some websites show shit about how valuable it is to flip an item so the whole profit option is useless.

2. Buying orders aren't working properly since the bot can't type ' no matter what language setting im using on my keyboard (adding every item to the "longitems.txt" could fix this if possible)

3. Way too expensive, 11 € monthly for a bot where you have to set up every single click for the bot? No way.

Im not a programmer nor developer and i respect people who have the knowledge to do this but this is one side of the medal. The other side... if you develop a programm for such a small group of people who flip items, the programm needs to do his work if you want to make a profit and this is only possible if you understand yourself how flipping works, which is obviously not the case. You don't look up some websites and search for items with a high margin. You are the one who set's the margin for your item's since you are the one who controls them which is only possible if you can constantly bid and set the selling price for a set amount of gold.
The handling of long named items is working as intended. When it doesn't ask for a number the item name is not long.

The handling of items that have the exact same name as others is coming in the next release, using a system similar to how long named items work. This is an issue more people have ran into recently and it is high priority to fix the handling of these items.

The profit margins of items are calculated based on current data from the official API. It does not get more accurate than that. Since historical data is not available in a format which can be interpreted by a program, unfortunately market trends and trading volume cannot be taken into account by the bot. That is up to you to only put items on your list which fulfill these criteria. The profit margin check still helps in filtering items which might not be good investments anymore.

The bot can type " ' " without issue once your keyboard is set up according to the Setup Guide. If you do not follow the guide errors are to be expected.

I completely understand how flipping works. Looking up items with high margins and high volumes being traded is a very viable strategy, yielding thousands of gold a month.
I do not intend to enable the locking of prices on items using the bot, completely wrecking the market for that item. (You can also let the bot buy items, and sell them at the artificial price you want to set manually.) Interacting on the TP without breaking supply-demand balances of items and being profitable in the long term is the strategy I consider viable using a bot. I understand that this might not appeal to everyone though, so it will be made clear on the website that GW2TPB uses this strategy.
GW2TPB is not a professional flipper's market manipulation tool and it is not advertised as such. It is a program aimed at making you gold in GW2. You follow the simple Setup Guide, choose items and let it run using its trading strategy to reliably make you gold.

Regarding the price, you are free to make your decisions. As a sidenote though, it is worth considering that 11 € buys you roughly 200 gold (and a ban potentially) from the cheapest source currently. The bot can make thousands in the proper hands for the same price.
Old   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gw2tpb View Post
The handling of items that have the exact same name as others is coming in the next release, using a system similar to how long named items work. This is an issue more people have ran into recently and it is high priority to fix the handling of these items.
Then why isn't this mentioned anywhere that the bot isn't able to properly search the items i want? This is an elementary function which is concerning half of my item list, it's like you're selling a car with 2 wheels and wondering why people are complaining.

Quote:
The profit margin check still helps in filtering items which might not be good investments anymore.
Since historical data is not available in a format which can be interpreted by a program and only represents the absolute momentum of an item, how does this say shit about the profit you make? Indeed, without considering this, there isn't any point to use a bot to calculate how much profit an items generates.

Quote:
The bot can type " ' " without issue once your keyboard is set up according to the Setup Guide. If you do not follow the guide errors are to be expected.
Followed the Guide, still not working.

Quote:
Regarding the price, you are free to make your decisions. As a sidenote though, it is worth considering that 11 € buys you roughly 200 gold (and a ban potentially) from the cheapest source currently. The bot can make thousands in the proper hands for the same price.
It is worth considering that i wasted around 4 hours and 5€ trying to get this bot working, which still isn't the case, also roughly worth 200g.

Old   #35

Quote:
Then why isn't this mentioned anywhere that the bot isn't able to properly search the items i want? This is an elementary function which is concerning half of my item list, it's like you're selling a car with 2 wheels and wondering why people are complaining.
I am not wondering why people are complaining. In fact, the fix is being worked on, like I said in my previous post. These items represent a small fraction of all available items and it was not considered to be vital to handle them initially. This approach was proven wrong and now it will get fixed.

Quote:
Since historical data is not available in a format which can be interpreted by a program and only represents the absolute momentum of an item, how does this say shit about the profit you make? Indeed, without considering this, there isn't any point to use a bot to calculate how much profit an items generates.
Please follow the guides on gw2tpb.com to choose items for your list. If you did so, you will have no doubt about the momentum of the items you are trading. Considering this, profitability is a very good indicator of profitability in general, and you will generate gold very reliably by trading a wide variety of items based on profitability.

Quote:
Followed the Guide, still not working.
No other user has had problems with the keyboard, since once you set it to US English the location of all keys are fixed - according to the US English keyboard layout. I am not certain how the US English layout could be different for you, but if you can tell me which keys you need to press on your layout to produce a " ' " and tell me your username on gw2tpb.com, I will gladly send a custom version of GW2TPB to your email address, which will correctly type " ' " on your specific layout.

Quote:
It is worth considering that i wasted around 4 hours and 5€ trying to get this bot working, which still isn't the case, also roughly worth 200g.
I am sad to hear that your experience was not positive. Unfortunately correct setup is very important for GW2TPB to function correctly, and due to how locked down access to the TP's communication is now, the only possible way of interaction with it is through the game UI. This introduces the need for thorough configuration and sometimes issues come up.
Still, I would urge you to post your specific issues on the GW2TPB forum with a little more detail, and we will make sure you are up and running asap.
Old   #36

Quote:
I am not wondering why people are complaining. In fact, the fix is being worked on, like I said in my previous post. These items represent a small fraction of all available items and it was not considered to be vital to handle them initially. This approach was proven wrong and now it will get fixed.
Sounds good, when will this fix be approximately available?

Quote:
Please follow the guides on gw2tpb.com to choose items for your list. If you did so, you will have no doubt about the momentum of the items you are trading. Considering this, profitability is a very good indicator of profitability in general, and you will generate gold very reliably by trading a wide variety of items based on profitability.
Trust me, if i had not a solid item list i wouldn't even consider buying this bot.

Quote:
No other user has had problems with the keyboard, since once you set it to US English the location of all keys are fixed - according to the US English keyboard layout. I am not certain how the US English layout could be different for you, but if you can tell me which keys you need to press on your layout to produce a " ' " and tell me your username on gw2tpb.com, I will gladly send a custom version of GW2TPB to your email address, which will correctly type " ' " on your specific layout.
That's not true, i saw someone in the GW2TPB Forum who had the exact same problem.
To produce a " ' " i need to press "shift" + "#".
When i change my keyboard to US English it producess " | " instead of " ' "
Old   #37

Do I need a API key of my account for this bot? This could be unsafe, because Anet could notice to much API requests for this account.. (sry for my bad english)
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by annomy View Post
Do I need a API key of my account for this bot? This could be unsafe, because Anet could notice to much API requests for this account.. (sry for my bad english)
Yes you do.
On one hand though, it was high priority during development to minimise API calls that need the API key (account specific data), and all these calls are cached and used until a refresh of the data is absolutely necessary.

On the other hand, API keys exist so you can give them out publicly without any dangers to your account being modified or stolen. Once you give out one of your API keys to a website, for example, you cannot be held responsible by ANet if that website makes a million API calls using your key. So even if ANet notices high activity from one key, the worst thing to happen would be them disabling that given key. I have not heard of any instances of this happening so far though.

Quote:
Sounds good, when will this fix be approximately available?
In a matter of days, by the second half of this week.

Quote:
That's not true, i saw someone in the GW2TPB Forum who had the exact same problem.
To produce a " ' " i need to press "shift" + "#".
When i change my keyboard to US English it producess " | " instead of " ' "
The person who had a similar issue on the forum was able to resolve it after applying the correct settings. Could you give me your GW2TPB username, or an email address so I can send you the version which should fix the " ' " issue for you?
Old   #39

elite*gold: 258
Quote:
The person who had a similar issue on the forum was able to resolve it after applying the correct settings. Could you give me your GW2TPB username, or an email address so I can send you the version which should fix the " ' " issue for you?
I am said person.
And thats not quite true, as the correct settings would have been to set the keyboard to US english.
This is NOT working, but i managed to get it to work perfectly by setting my keyboard to the dansk (dänisch) keyboard layout. Maybe you could try that.
Also, for me i had to re-change the keyboard layout every time i closed and reopened gw2, so keep that in mind when you restart your gw2.
Old   #40

Ok i will try this.
Old   #41

I am not a flipper at all but I was wondering, what exactly is the rate that you make gold on this when it's automated for you? I presume it's set up and ready to go? Because currently I'm making 1k+ a week pretty easily with SW farming 8+ hours a day.

You can only buy a limit of 500g in the mail now per week, and frankly I won't buy gold anymore because Anet have said in an official post that they used to turn a blind eye to it but now they're really cracking down on it, and I received a warning already to my email not to buy from dodgy sources as they hack peoples accounts, basically. (Eventhough it was just Player Auctions).

So I won't bother with that now, instead I'm farming A LOT and it's kinda burning me out. If this can't match the amount that I farm currently then I just won't bother buying it. Although that said it would be nice to afk for long amounts of time and just let it do all the work for me instead of farming massive amounts.

I would also probably put this on another account after mailing like 200g as a tester since I'd be going into unknown territory.

Thanks.
Old   #42

How much you can earn with GW2TPB depends on quite a few factors. The most important ones are the amount of gold you have to invest, the list of items you are trading and the amount time you are botting (up until a few hours/day).

To make 1k a week you would need to be investing multiple thousands, because the money you earn is proportional to how much you invest (based on profit margins). I have not personally tried GW2TPB with this amount of money (about 1.5k invested was my maximum), but I imagine you would need to put together a very good list of items to trade on the TP, which could 'soak up' thousands of gold and stay stable in their prices in the long term.

Nonetheless, I don't think it would be impossible, but it might take a good few hours to find enough items to trade with such a large amount of gold. (There is a simple guide on the website which helps you with finding these items, by the way.)

All in all, since you are likely to start with only a few hundred gold anyway, I would suggest purchasing a trial membership to see how you like the software, and what results you can get on a small scale. Then, if you managed to set everything up satisfactorily, you could keep increasing the money you invest and expanding your item list from there.
Old   #43

lol looks like a copy of the bot from TBS. At least that one worked and could be run in the background.
Old   #44

Heyo,

i already had the trading bot of Netzgeist and it was awesome. But These days there arent any tp bots. I would like to buy a Trial for 7 days but before i have some question about it. I wouldnt ask if i could look to the Setup guide but i cant because you can only see it if you bought it already(Looks like fake bot because of that to me but ok). With my old bot i could do thinks like: yo bot buy all weapons of Level 20, green and they dont cost more then 1 g. Does your bot the same ? Could you tell me how you create those lists for the bot?
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallybot View Post
Heyo,

i already had the trading bot of Netzgeist and it was awesome. But These days there arent any tp bots. I would like to buy a Trial for 7 days but before i have some question about it. I wouldnt ask if i could look to the Setup guide but i cant because you can only see it if you bought it already(Looks like fake bot because of that to me but ok). With my old bot i could do thinks like: yo bot buy all weapons of Level 20, green and they dont cost more then 1 g. Does your bot the same ? Could you tell me how you create those lists for the bot?
Same here, i won´t buy without any executable on my pc.