Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Hack] Midnight V2 Beta

Closed Thread

Old   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwf View Post
I've made Dry Top, The Silverwastes and Heart of the Mists (last one - just for fun)

Just unzip it to the ...\db\locations folder (for MN1 or to the any place for MN2)

DT - included JP chest and diving place
SW - included JP chest and all milestones

Maybe Buffy will include this to the default list
can you upload again please because it seems link doesn't work anymore :/

Old   #497

Buffy? i cant log in. Login Server down?

// PROBLEM SOLVED!

Old   #498

Hello !
I would like to ask you, if someone have an idea to make money easier with the hack? solo dungeon? jumping puzzle?
Old   #499

is there any trail version for test use before buying?

Old   #500

I can't download this file... 403 Forbidden, what do i do?
Old   #501

Whenever i use the Tp function i end up in water underground ??
Old   #502

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
#updated

-fixed wallwalk
Old   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
#updated

-fixed wallwalk
Hey buffy what are the chances of being banned from using TP to do map completion now?

The last posts I saw on people saying stuff like this banned them was from 2013... and seeing how its 2015. It makes me wonder if arena net is still looking for this type of stuff?

Also ty for the update!
Old   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by livetorise View Post
Hey buffy what are the chances of being banned from using TP to do map completion now?

The last posts I saw on people saying stuff like this banned them was from 2013... and seeing how its 2015. It makes me wonder if arena net is still looking for this type of stuff?

Also ty for the update!
All I can tell you is that I use TP to explore areas every day (I've only been doing it for a week or two though). Whenever I make a new character the first thing I do is completely explore all race towns in about 10 minutes, and then follow up with all starter areas (however I only completely explore one, the others I leave out the renown hearts). Nothing has happened to my account yet.
Old   #505

Fixed , but Tp'ing is glitchy some times my character gets stuck and i cant Tp anymore so i have to resart and Auto explore doesnt work
Old   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by qNxX View Post
All I can tell you is that I use TP to explore areas every day (I've only been doing it for a week or two though). Whenever I make a new character the first thing I do is completely explore all race towns in about 10 minutes, and then follow up with all starter areas (however I only completely explore one, the others I leave out the renown hearts). Nothing has happened to my account yet.
i've just been using my own speedhack to run to all the points in a map. I've been doing it for about 2 weeks now as well.

So it makes me curious if they are even looking for speed hackers or people using teleports in pve since it doesnt really give you a advantage just more so clearing the area quicker.
Old   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by livetorise View Post
i've just been using my own speedhack to run to all the points in a map. I've been doing it for about 2 weeks now as well.

So it makes me curious if they are even looking for speed hackers or people using teleports in pve since it doesnt really give you a advantage just more so clearing the area quicker.
I used to teleport around when the game was released already. I really don't think they have anything in place to actually detect teleport- and speedhacks, although that wouldn't be hard. Maybe they simply underestimate the amount of cheaters and don't care. Or maybe they actually only listen to play reports.
Old   #508

Quote:
Originally Posted by qNxX View Post
I used to teleport around when the game was released already. I really don't think they have anything in place to actually detect teleport- and speedhacks, although that wouldn't be hard. Maybe they simply underestimate the amount of cheaters and don't care. Or maybe they actually only listen to play reports.
Hmm maybe then :/ lol
Old   #509

can anyone please upload the 3 missing cities ?
Old   #510

every time i use it, the program get stuck and does nothing, does anyelse has this thing?

Closed Thread