Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hack] Midnight V2 Beta

Discussion on [Hack] Midnight V2 Beta within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/29/2015, 20:44   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by toto974 View Post
hi i'm a Midnight v1 user and i'd like to try v2. There are some things i don't understand, maybe coz i'm french, its Nametag Wallhack and No Nametag Fading.
Could someone explain what this feature are supposed to do please? and also how works endurance hack,ty

Nametag Wallhack, c'est voir les noms au travers des objets/obstacles. Nametag Fading, c'est pour empêcher qu'ils s'estompent avec la distance (il me semble.
Pour l'endurance, ça modifie la vitesse de Regen, 20 étant le plus rapide et 0 étant la vitesse normale.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2015, 21:12   #437

Works great now! Thanks for update, buFFy!
Old 01/31/2015, 18:55   #438

When i use this hack and close or it or when tool closes with a crash, and try to relaunch it, i always get this "couldn't hook up with server1" error(im using it since the release).. Btw i've already read the "having issues?" tab and these are not the solution for it.

v1, on the other hand, works perfectly fine.
Old 02/02/2015, 17:36   #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianns View Post
Nametag Wallhack, c'est voir les noms au travers des objets/obstacles. Nametag Fading, c'est pour empêcher qu'ils s'estompent avec la distance (il me semble.
Pour l'endurance, ça modifie la vitesse de Regen, 20 étant le plus rapide et 0 étant la vitesse normale.
Salut, c'est vraiment undétectable Vianns?
Old 02/03/2015, 07:38   #440

Nice work

How can i use it the best way for leveling?
Wie kann ich am besten leveln mit dem hack?

Greetz
Old 02/03/2015, 14:56   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCTOR View Post
Salut, c'est vraiment undétectable Vianns?
Coucou,

Pour le moment aucun soucis. Après j'utilise pas toutes les fonctions, j'utilise principalement l'auto-loot, le zoomhack et le teleport (mais quand je suis à peu près sûr de ne pas être remarqué) pour gagner du temps et avancer plus vite sur les maps.
Old 02/03/2015, 16:49   #442

Speedhack is bugged. If I turn it on I can't turn it back off until restarting GW2. On top of that it's always the same speed regardless of the percentage it's set to. I tried it with hotkeys, unchecking the box and setting it to 0%. Other features work.

Edit: Suddenly after restarting it works as intended again.

Edit2: And now it doesn't work again. I think the problem happens when changing the value to a value over 100% while the box is ticked or something like that.

Edit3: Apparently it's breaking by changing the value beyond 100% while ingame. It will just set it to something really high (~300% maybe?), even if it shows something else, and locks the value there. Restarting the game after making the change or changing fspeed in the config works though.
Old 02/03/2015, 17:36   #443

Does anyone have coords for silverwastes?
Old 02/03/2015, 18:31   #444

@buFFy! You're back yet? It's 3rd of feb, I hope you took a good vacation.
Anyway I've sent a pm. ~~ cheers!
Old 02/04/2015, 05:03   #445

Just bought and it's really awesome but it needs an update.
Teleport to cursor, speed hack, fly hack doesnt work, take from tp sometimes bugs
Old 02/04/2015, 14:24   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alce View Post
Just bought and it's really awesome but it needs an update.
Teleport to cursor, speed hack, fly hack doesnt work, take from tp sometimes bugs
Speedhack works but is bugging. Teleport to cursor works, fly hack works, take from TP also always worked for me when I tried it.

Did you actually download V2 from this thread, or did you download it using the link that buffy put in the private message you received from him? Because that link downloads V1, which is half broken.

Another note: If you use the default hotkeys (you can see them by clicking "options" or so in the cheat's menu) and they're set to numpad, you have to enable numlock for them to work.
Old 02/04/2015, 14:56   #447

OMG xD i had the one from PM and v2 from here but just redownloaded both and everything is working O.O ..
thanks gNxX
Old 02/04/2015, 15:59   #448

bought it my self a few hours ago, i cant w8
Old 02/05/2015, 16:55   #449

Allready trial keys to acces to test it ?
Old 02/05/2015, 19:20   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtut2 View Post
Thanks for the reply, my issues of the game crashing as soon as MV2 is loaded is still happening.

When trying to login to MV2 it says login failed, same creds as before and I've double and triple checked as well.
I've been having the same problem. I'm trying to sign on with my V1 login, but it is saying "Login failed!" I have tried these steps, reinstalling the x86 pack, redownloading the first post file. I need help please.
Closed Thread