Hey, I get an Anet error, asking to send details. I just closed the process so it doesn't send.
I'm using Windows 8 Pro; Can you make it compatible with this OS?
Hey, I get an Anet error, asking to send details. I just closed the process so it doesn't send.
I'm using Windows 8 Pro; Can you make it compatible with this OS?
Thanks for your efforts!
won't be available for win8 in the near future, win 7 only, like mentioned in the start post and everything, sorry
I can't get this hack to work, I'm running W7 Ultimate 64 bit.
This is what I'm doing:
1. Open Guild wars patcher as Administrator.
2. Log in.
3. Press play.
4. Log in to character and wait for world to load.
5. Open Aurora.exe as Administrator.
6. Press Inject (to GW2.exe)
Nothing happens after this, so either it's not working on w7 ultimate 64 bit, it's been patched or you didn't explain enough details on what to do next.
Thanks for the hack anyway since this seem to have worked for others, I'll continue to play legit for now.
Do you have also this problem; when you teleports to a place, like in SAB the checkpoint doesn't work, like you cannot interact with them, (checkpoint, jumping puzzle, tp) and then you have a weird gravity ? I unchecked the WvW checkbox.
Sorry for the dumb question but I can't seem to find the "Registration" button or the Download link for this , I'm dying to try this... even to cooperate with some money if it's really as good as the description implies...
Any chance to help me finding the registration page and the download link for Aurora?
- Download
- Extract into an empty folder!
- Run Guild Wars 2, login to your account!
- Run Aurora.exe
- Inject to your Guild Wars 2 process
- Register an account! Remember your datas well, you can only register 1 account!
- Login!
- Have fun!
- After closing Guild Wars, run killaurora.bat, otherwhise the Aurora process will remain in your process list!
quote from the first page, guys, plz read through the first post at least :P
I also highly recommend to read through the entire FAQ section before you test it.
for autoexplorer. it seems like it works but, im not getting any point.
which mean, once i hit autoexplorer button it teleport to PoI some how it only teleport to that location but not getting the point.. and for vista. it also go to that location but the vista button is gone.. so baiscally it teleport to that location but i dont getting any point and exp..
for autoexplorer. it seems like it works but, im not getting any point.
which mean, once i hit autoexplorer button it teleport to PoI some how it only teleport to that location but not getting the point.. and for vista. it also go to that location but the vista button is gone.. so baiscally it teleport to that location but i dont getting any point and exp..
As Eiden suggest, to "uncheck the no autosynch checkbox .............", even so, it often doesn't synch, so sometime it works but sometimes, i'm in TP position but still feel that some mobs are hitting me from my last position ?
As Eiden suggest, to "uncheck the no autosynch checkbox .............", even so, it often doesn't synch, so sometime it works but sometimes, i'm in TP position but still feel that some mobs are hitting me from my last position ?
hmm.. weird i think i unchecked both wvw and sync option ,, i check again once i get home.. and btw sometime when i click autoexplorer it doesnt teleport but just movin forward.. what is this for solution?