Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden

Closed Thread

Old   #556

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1
what operating system do you use? only windows 7 is supported, you know that right?

Old   #557

elite*gold: 0
Apparently I can't start Aurora because "d3dx9_40.dll" is missing from my computer. It says to reinstall the program to fix the problem and I have redownloaded but no change. I am running GW2 as admin, same with Aurora and I have also tried running GW2 in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 3 but no change. Any ideas?

Old   #558

Have been using teleport / explorer. over 50% of the total map completion. No ban whatsoever. Who ever stated it is detected, is a liar. Sure if you use it with a level 1 char you'll be banned. But with a level 80 char, i think chances are way lower.
Good program btw, keep up the good work!
Old   #559

Im getting the same error as Kohev, "d3dx9_40.dll" is missing from my computer. Anyone have any ideas on a fix? using win 7 1st time to run it. Cheers.

edit. Fixed with installing DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer hope that helps anyone with this error.

Old   #560

My error is, I run them both as admin, it injects, and then im stuck with a GW2 window launcher with akward gray rectangles with nothing in them just sitting on the launcher covering up the right section of the launcher window. I just ignore it and hit start and the game just crashes seconds after

Im running windows 7 BTW :P

Sorry for the second edit but I have an SS -

This is what gets me... where it just stops.
Old   #561

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
No ban whatsoever. Who ever stated it is detected, is a liar. Sure if you use it with a level 1 char you'll be banned. But with a level 80 char, i think chances are way lower.
Arenanet already publicly stated they had detection put into place and accidentally banned legit players in a jumping puzzle because it false positiving them as teleport hacking when they where being reset when failing on an aspect and had fixed the issue with it banning people wrongly an that was working as intended now to catch/ban. It detects based on achievement gain, the packet method, xyz variables. Some fly under the radar where it catches others, there detection is not flawless so just give it time an you'll eventually hit the flags on there end an get the ban.

Make sure you read up before posting an giving people a thought to do it without knowing the risk involved, thanks.
Old   #562

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMuff View Post
My error is, I run them both as admin, it injects, and then im stuck with a GW2 window launcher with akward gray rectangles with nothing in them just sitting on the launcher covering up the right section of the launcher window. I just ignore it and hit start and the game just crashes seconds after

Im running windows 7 BTW :P

Sorry for the second edit but I have an SS -

This is what gets me... where it just stops.
do not inject into the launcher, inject when logged on to a character
Old   #563

Maybe this counts as Spam (if so I'm sorry) but has anyone who use this hack been banned by ArenaNet ?
Old   #564

elite*gold: 3
Nope. Look some posts over your posts.
Old   #565

I will probably buy this and use it on a second GW2 account. Hacks in MMO's are always high risk high reward. Bots are low-mid risk high reward
Old   #566

elite*gold: 20
Stuck with error «dx could not initiate»
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Both apps run as admin, nijection after character login.
Aurora process running but no changes in game
Old   #567

win7 and latest directx 9 dist installed? injection went fine, the problem is the direct x hook
Old   #568

Ich habe das selbe problem wie TimGS.
Inklusive der selben Fehlermeldung.
Und mein DirectX ist auf dem neusten Stand laut dem Webinstaller,9.29 oder höher bereits Installiert.
Old   #569

getting crash all the time is this still working? i login into my charr and when i press inject game crash.
Old   #570

if you get the error of ''couldnt initiate DX'' the process of aurora is probably still running even though you tried to delete it with the aurorakill.bat because for me the bat doesnt delete it. What i have noticed is this: run your game as administator, and remember that your game has to be fullscreen. log in to some of your characters and wait till you are in-game. then alt+tab to get to desktop and run aurora as administrator and inject. after injecting dont close the aurora window or anything like that and just go in game and it should work. Now you can put the game to windowed mode and it should work then too.

even though, after the update which was while ago, aurora freezes after logging with the aurora account and makes the game crash like pendoooo said. so maybe aurora has to be updated too somehow.

anyway thanks for great hack and i hope you will make it work again.

edit: deleting aurora process works when using aurorakill.bat as administrator.

Closed Thread

Tags
aurora, gw2, hack, midnight, sunrise