Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[µRelease] Coordinates - old Obsidian Sanctum Orichalcum Nodes

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[µRelease] Coordinates - old Obsidian Sanctum Orichalcum Nodes

I am a curious person by nature, always looking for stuff beyond boundaries. I was not very happy about the recent change of the Eternal Battlegrounds“ JP. Its okay to have it inside its own map, but since you still have to queue up for Eb to actually enter the JP, its just a half-assed decision in my honest oppinion. Anyways... i was missing the orichalcum in the remapped version of Obsidian Sanctum. And got the idea to look at the old location of OS. CtT be blessed, i rapidly beamed myself up the cliffs and into the official nowhere behind Pangloss Rise - and found myself just at the feet of the broken bridge of OS.

My suspicion was right - ArenaNet removed everything but the orichalcum mining spots. So, here“s the "release" (or µRelease, as i call it, because its just a very small contribution to this section). A coordinate-file suiting BuFFy“s Midnight (cudos to him/her for the excellent GW2 hack), filled with a pseudo-safe spawnpoint right beside the old entrance hall and the two coordinates for the current orichalcum nodes.

For some extra orichalcum it surely will have its use

Greetings,

the radio-controlled nightsuit

PS: Those who don“t use Midnight but rather use uNf or qZoom, please use the converter found . Remember to edit the coordinates“ .ini-File according to your localization prior to the conversion!
Attached Files
File Type: rar farm_EB-JP.rar (815 Bytes, 77 views)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,085
You should go to obsidian sanctum then teleport to a vista or what not and run around.. It is very interesting to see the map in a base looking tile set without the enviroment enabled

Old news about the nodes still being there, just none really post it.. Just like other thing's people have not posted about the jp's that I will leave to be a mystery until people find out some 'things' with them

Old   #3

ok plox you got me interested.

I know so far that you can run JP's with every single char you have and that they reset at 02.00am everyday but that is about it at present, some people have said that they are affected by MF gear, others have said not, so apart from that I can't think of anything else with JP's that would matter
Old   #4

Hmm - at least to me it wasnt clear that this would be old news. In this case, sorry then

Old   #5

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,085
Oh it's not to be insulting RC_Nightsuit, just to be informative - kudos regardless. It was just to point out thing's people are unaware with the jp's & if people bothered to get out of obsidian sanc to look around and see.

I use it now as a good testing area for some things since I don't have to worry about people at all when i off-map in it.
Old   #6

hmm so you can actually get out of the "old" Obs Sanctum and into live wvw territory oO I was roaming in wvw after messing around in OSm thanks for the tip plox