Guys this is my FIRST POST so be gentle okay so it won't bleed..
Basically this is the complete Pet Locations or Coordinates for Ranger all over the Map.
3 Pets cannot be acquired on the Maps because you need to be a Guild Wars & Guild Wars 2 owner/player to have the following.
1. Black Moa
2. Black Widow Spider
3. White Raven
Just do not click & teleport on the Map Names to avoid getting teleported somewhere in the water.
Notes:
1. Coordinates were done using Midnight so i don't know if this works fine with UNF or GZoom.
2. If you ported to the pet location & the pet is not there then just look around. The pets sometimes change location but for sure it is on that area.
3. Revision 2 - Added Eternal Battlegrounds Pets
SORRY FOR THE MESS ON THE PREVIOUS FILES. GOT SOME ISSUES ON THE BLANK LABELS SO SOMETIMES (I DONT KNOW WHY) YOU ARE BEING TELEPORTED TO SOMEWHERE IN THE SKY..
hi the unf cords are not working,just getting ported to under middle of map,alsp happing with another file that was midnight then tool cord over to unf....tks anyway for the good effort..cheers
hi the unf cords are not working,just getting ported to under middle of map,alsp happing with another file that was midnight then tool cord over to unf....tks anyway for the good effort..cheers
I just converted the coordinates for Unf/GZoom use & never tested it. Ploxasarus can answer you all about Unf.
It's not autoexplore. Nothing is really safe if somebody caught you appearing on that location & report you. so the best thing to do is if you teleported to a certain area & you saw somebody is there then just teleport to other area again not to catch your name to report.
Only some of them work, others just port me high in the sky for me to fall to my doom and other times I fall under the map. I use Midnight, as an example the river drake in Queensdale doesn't work.
Only some of them work, others just port me high in the sky for me to fall to my doom and other times I fall under the map. I use Midnight, as an example the river drake in Queensdale doesn't work.
Sorry to hear that but it's completely working with me. let me check that for you now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafar
Only some of them work, others just port me high in the sky for me to fall to my doom and other times I fall under the map. I use Midnight, as an example the river drake in Queensdale doesn't work.
All is fixed now. There's issue only on the Blank Labels i put. Try to download it again.
[Release] Super Adventure Box - Coordinates (APPARENTLY STILL WORKING 2016) 04/30/2018 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 168 Replies Hey guys,
I'm bringing you all coordinates I currently have for the new instance, Super Adventure Box.
I named them accordingly, will be adding more in the future.
Currently, this is everything you need to do the levels in 1 minute (just tp to the location you need).
Big thanks to Hansi_lamer for his help!
The *.ini and *.xyz files are in the attachment.
[RELEASE] Dead, spawn and create char. coordinates 03/09/2014 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 25 Replies Hello com!
Today I wanna share with you this one never published ;)
g_create_map: -- Map Spawn
00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 15 00 00 00 29 00 00 00
[Release] Fractals of the Mists - Coordinates 01/06/2014 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies Hey guys,
I'm bringing you all coordinates I currently have for FotM, I named them accordingly (they are for Midnight tho).
Note that the collection is not complete yet, some fractals are still missing. Gladly taking any help for completion.
Fractals included so far:
http://dacyon.bplaced.net/shots/26h0t2xplf4.png
[Release]CabalEU - Coordinates hack and more!! 03/24/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 59 Replies What you need?;
The bypassed exe : HERE
.CT file with pointers : HERE
The ones who used CE with cabal before will know what to do, others check on tutorial section.But also coordinate hack is new on forum, and i think im the only one who found and using it so i will tell you :).
1.First you check your coordinates on map (M)
2.You will notice the X,Y like 93,200(Dont forget to put 00 to end ; f.e: 93 > 9300)
Ranger Skill vs Elementalist's PETS exploit 10/22/2007 - Archlord - 3 Replies Found yesterday :-) Ranger AOE(radius/line width) - Skill = "MULTi STRiKE" can be used against Elf Elementalist's pets and will NOT make you hostile towards them ^__^
Used on 3 different types of pets, they ran towards me, but would not attack, soooo..... ^__^ Hope everyone enjoys this! and can find your own special uses for it :)
My uhh ranger was only at that level, now i have verified... The class Dagger AOE skill works too. So it seems all ranger radius / line width attacks...