I can't get this to work. Ive been a midnight (1.6.5) user for a while now, but only the fly and click to teleport hack parts of it.
So i downloaded this new location.rar file, deleted the original locations folder, and put this new folder in there.
Now, I load up an area list (for any map, doesn't matter which), and when I select a point to teleport to, my character just moves "jerky" a few feet forward and stops.
Seem u r looking for instant perma ban
Teleporting through maps is not a wise decision, therefore it is disable (not even updated) for your own sake
Dont use it
Seem u r looking for instant perma ban
Teleporting through maps is not a wise decision, therefore it is disable (not even updated) for your own sake
Dont use it
dah fuq?
It's not updated, because it's not working properly anymore, caused by some pseudo-"fix" by ANet.
I've been using the teleport function, to get to puzzle chests. High risk of ban there?
I've been using Click to teleport for jump puzzle's since a few days now, as long as you check for nearby players first, the banrisk seems to be quite low.
[Koordinaten] Alle Maps ; Neue Maps ; Unbekannte Maps. 04/08/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 28 Replies Hallu o.o
Das Tool von Eddy˛ hat mich auf die Idee gebracht,
alle Orte mal aufzulisten, mit den Koordinaten die man
brauch um sich dahin zu teleportieren ;D
Rotes Reich Map1
/warp 4742 9544
Rotes Reich Map2
/warp 3529 8825