Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Can I be banned and other stupid spam questions...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Can I be banned and other stupid spam questions...

For ***'s sake stop spamming with those retarded questions!
What do you expect people will answer?
"oh yes i was banned, dont use this stuff?"
There is ALWAYS a ban risk using 3rd party programms which modify the game client.
depending on your behavior and the "hack" you use you can be detected or be scammed. e.g. people report you ingame because they watch you flying away at super highspeed or moving through walls. other scenario: you downloaded malware and lost your account.

So if you use these programms you have to understand that you can lose your account - consider if it is worth it! it is a decision YOU have to make!

If you deceided to risk for the fun then stick to a few simple rules in order to keep ban risk low:

- paid hacks are more secure than free
- dont spread the hack
- dont use it in front of other people or in a random party (use radar to be aware of people)
- check forums (here and anet) from time to time to be alarmed if anet takes measures
- use it in pvp with higher risk (it is more obvious)
- never admit you are a hacker if someone gets you (always deny - there is a good chance to be unbanned)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergon1231 View Post
There is ALWAYS a ban risk using 3rd party programms which modify the game client.
depending on your behavior and the "hack" you use you can be detected or be scammed. e.g. people report you ingame because they watch you flying away at super highspeed or moving through walls. other scenario: you downloaded malware and lost your account.

So if you use these programms you have to understand that you can lose your account - consider if it is worth it! it is a decision YOU have to make!

If you deceided to risk for the fun then stick to a few simple rules in order to keep ban risk low:

- dont spread the hack
- dont use it in front of other people or in a random party (use radar to be aware of people)
- check forums (here and anet) from time to time to be alarmed if anet takes measures
- never admit you are a hacker if someone gets you (always deny - there is a good chance to be unbanned)
Not entirely true.

Since the client has no detection you can only be banned if other players report you.
Also, 3rd party addons like my radar will never get you banned.

By the way: this thread is in the wrong section, but i think this is the best place for it.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergon1231 View Post

- dont spread the hack
You Sir, are totally right.
I hate all these stupid questions, which are on every hack on every page...
Old   #4

Wrong Section. Here is a No Question Section!

Old   #5

read! it is not a question...
distinguish between guid and question - sigh.
Old   #6

Those who have bitched and who have yet to ***** about this being in the wrong placejust shut the hell up. This isn't a question and it might help things for a little while at least.