Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - Mini ESP -

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,085
Angry [Release] - Mini ESP -

What this does:

- Increases View Distance ( not fov/zoom ) to maximum client will allow ( 10,000 )
- Shows HP / Name through terrain
- Toggle on/off Show objects
- Toggle on/off Show NPC Hp/Name Through terrain

- Soon to be added: Filters friendly/foe ( next patch )

Why it's being posted:

Since there is a patch coming on the 28th, which will break this and also because people are stupid and decide to post youtube video's about supposidly 'cracking' the VIP Mini ESP. I'm going to allow everyone ( with permission from a few who have bought ) to use this until the patch on a trial-basis. ( Those who have already purchased, excluding the youtube posted user, will get updates as accordingly - and I know who posted the video )

To the youtube video poster, this is why people keep thing's private and only aim to make a small bonus out of it for the work they put into it and because of people like you is the reason thing's do not get released or get packed/encrypted and a login slammed on it. This is a complete insult to coders who take time & patience outside of there normal live's to do something and share with people only asking for a small compensation and you just flat out slander and insult by doing stupid shit like this. Oh and claiming you cracked something that had no login system and was just a simple file send/download.. Go lie about your 'cracking' skills more, fucking idiot.

Stupidass Users Youtube Video

Don't even bother downloading the one he posted in the video, its 0.0.0.2 for file revision which the current is 0.0.0.5 ( quite alot done in-between ) and the icon/hooking/way its done is completely different so all he really did was post a broke-ass version of it that was only semi-done.

And to those who wanted the extended attack range & hit through objects ( which is done ), because of this - I will not be releasing it At All in any form or fashion to anyone. I will also not be updating uNf to be able to sync without packet editing for free to the public At all - go buy midnight if you want that.

So in conclusion to the user who posted the youtube video, good job on ruining it for everyone in thing's I was going to release and am now not.

Oh and P.S.: A notice to those that do have it, since I was doing this on a trust basis thinking that users would be respectful of a programmers time/work ( stupid me for being nice ), it will have a login system implimented on it just like Midnight.

Also: If it doesn't work for you, I offer NO support at-all, so don't bother asking if your not a paid user.

Thanks
9 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't feel so... exclusive anymore! But, the point has been made. Some like to ruin things for others. I can count on my fingers the number of people who go through the work of releasing public trainers too--as we all can see. Full support to Ploxasarus! The Mini ESP tool is quite epic considering how convenient it is on a client-sided level.

Old   #3

Damm i was thinking about buying it ^^...too bad...
I'm sorry for you Ploxasarus.
This video poster has no respect for your amazing work.
Thank you for all you have already done.
Old   #4

Quote:
Damm i was thinking about buying it ^^...too bad...
Won't matter it will break on an update and isn't going to be posted publicly again ;(

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Won't matter it will break on an update and isn't going to be posted publicly again ;(
Argh.

Long time lurker here at ePVP, first post, I just have to say that I feel for you Plox.

I am moving house and kinda in limbo but yours was something I actually set aside money to buy when settled soon. I'm very interested in the hit through specifically. That was my deal decider. (I'm lazy)

Would the be *any* chance to donate to you for these features in the future? I feel as if I've now missed the boat.

Please feel free to get in touch via PM.

Joe.
Old   #6

Wait you never asked me... When will you release an update?
Old   #7

@lexic5k

There is those who will get an update after the patch when this is no longer working along with a login username/password. I asked the majority of who was contactable at the time.

I was being nice and giving it as a trust use and not to be released.. Then people decide to post video's saying they 'cracked' something that needed no cracking done to it.. So now everyone get's to deal with a login system.

Blame the user who posted the video for the reason's it get's a huge change done to it & other thing's not being released.

@FlotsamJoe

Find me on skype.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
@lexic5k

There is those who will get an update after the patch when this is no longer working along with a login username/password. I asked the majority of who was contactable at the time.

I was being nice and giving it as a trust use and not to be released.. Then people decide to post video's saying they 'cracked' something that needed no cracking done to it.. So now everyone get's to deal with a login system.

Blame the user who posted the video for the reason's it get's a huge change done to it & other thing's not being released.

@FlotsamJoe

Find me on skype.
Okay. I was jus confused.
Old   #9

Even with people stealing out the executable and adding it to gZoom then posting it publicly, still getting an update & new filter's added for the paid users

Now shows object healthbars, filter enemy/ally.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Will be sent to paid users on the 28th after patch while I lol @ Dragon~Ash using an 10 ( including npc/ojb ) byte patch while i'm doing it with 5 ( obj/npc )
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Atleast he gave you credit for coding it! Its something!

Douchebag move, anyhow
Old   #11

that's why I waited. =) 28 sounds good Plox. No extended range and throu objects for me :P.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluefirefly View Post
that's why I waited. =) 28 sounds good Plox. No extended range and throu objects for me :P.
Doesn't matter, I've updated it an extremely large amount since this and the youtube post
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

we'll talk in private latter =).
Old   #14

**** move for sure. I want to test it out and am def not downloading that douche's file.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robban89 View Post
Atleast he gave you credit for coding it! Its something!

Douchebag move, anyhow
Stolen + Credit = honest thief ?

Closed Thread