Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Discussion on [Release] - uNf Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 05/05/2018, 00:01   #3766

elite*gold: 0
I've had some trouble getting this to work for me, so any help or tips is/are appreciated ( years ago I had this working >.>). I have the 64bit downloaded, went in named it gw2 for the executable app. Went to properties and changed the executable address to include " - 32" post address location. The game does open in the 32bit verison. I also ensured the GW2 client opens as admin. I made changes to UNF properties to ensure it opens as admin. The UNF client does open and acts like it hooks. I can move the sliders, check or uncheck boxes, etc. Let's take the speed slider as a good example of the issue. The speed slider stays at 0% no matter where on the slider I move it to. If I check any of the boxes - sprint, fly, etc. - none of them have any in-game effect. After about 60 seconds UNF closes. This tells me it either isn't hooking or I've done something incorrectly. I took a photo but don't have the capability of adding it as an attachment to my post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unf&GW2 setup.jpg (13.8 KB, 35 views)
Old 05/05/2018, 16:09   #3767

how to use speed, I have tried not wroking
Old 05/06/2018, 00:32   #3768

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenh1993 View Post
I've had some trouble getting this to work for me, so any help or tips is/are appreciated ( years ago I had this working >.>). I have the 64bit downloaded, went in named it gw2 for the executable app. Went to properties and changed the executable address to include " - 32" post address location. The game does open in the 32bit verison. I also ensured the GW2 client opens as admin. I made changes to UNF properties to ensure it opens as admin. The UNF client does open and acts like it hooks. I can move the sliders, check or uncheck boxes, etc. Let's take the speed slider as a good example of the issue. The speed slider stays at 0% no matter where on the slider I move it to. If I check any of the boxes - sprint, fly, etc. - none of them have any in-game effect. After about 60 seconds UNF closes. This tells me it either isn't hooking or I've done something incorrectly. I took a photo but don't have the capability of adding it as an attachment to my post.
Adding a second photo of task manager to show it is the .32bit running
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unf issue 2.jpg (26.5 KB, 79 views)
Old 05/06/2018, 21:53   #3769

Help? Dunno what else to try. Thanks.

Okay, so Unf is definitely hooking at this point, but I'm not getting any in game results. The unf client stays open - connected - until I close it. If I exit the game before closing Unf I will get an error stating the call back is invalid. So I know it's hooking and everything is set up 95% correctly, lol... I still have no in-game effects thou ( speed slider stays at 0% anywhere on the slider i move it. fly has no in game effect, nor does zoom). I dunno what else to try. If anybody has any Win10 experience using this I will glady accept any tips or adivce you could offer me. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unf issue 2.jpg (26.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg unf&GW2 setup.jpg (13.8 KB, 66 views)
Old 05/07/2018, 05:39   #3770

Is the file supposed to be called 4.6.exe instead of Unf.exe now?
Old 05/08/2018, 10:08   #3771

All keys in the software are gray and cannot be used. I didn't respond to my donation.
Old 05/08/2018, 17:27   #3772

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
Is the file supposed to be called 4.6.exe instead of Unf.exe now?
Yes.

Quote:
All keys in the software are gray and cannot be used. I didn't respond to my donation.
Did respond, actually, please check your email.
Old 05/08/2018, 17:50   #3773

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenh1993 View Post
Having the exact same issue. I was using UNF pre-ban hammer. Not sure whats happening :S
Old 05/08/2018, 20:03   #3774

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by suji2k View Post
Having the exact same issue. I was using UNF pre-ban hammer. Not sure whats happening :S
Perhaps try the new build I just put up an let me know.

If nothing PM me an I'll see if I can't be of help.
Old 05/09/2018, 18:01   #3775

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Perhaps try the new build I just put up an let me know.

If nothing PM me an I'll see if I can't be of help.
Ah ****, nvm! I fixed it by downloading the shortcut thingy you provided in the description. It's just me being stupid! Works just fine now! Sorry about that! Thanks Pl0x! <3
Old 05/16/2018, 18:35   #3776

Does anyone know if there are additional consequences from the 6-month April suspension? I was looking at account stats through the official API: it indicates that I have zero gold on my account. This could be a bug since the account is in a suspended state, but it shows the correct value for all of the other game currencies. I have never traded real-world money for gold/items so that isn't the issue.
Old 05/17/2018, 00:17   #3777

Quote:
Originally Posted by username1042 View Post
Does anyone know if there are additional consequences from the 6-month April suspension? I was looking at account stats through the official API: it indicates that I have zero gold on my account. This could be a bug since the account is in a suspended state, but it shows the correct value for all of the other game currencies. I have never traded real-world money for gold/items so that isn't the issue.
Anet removed all gold
Old 05/17/2018, 01:00   #3778

Quote:
Originally Posted by psareea View Post
Anet removed all gold
Did this happen to you also? I'm going to speculate that it's a result of the suspended account state, and once we can login again the gold will remain.

Old 05/17/2018, 02:22   #3779

Quote:
Originally Posted by username1042 View Post
Did this happen to you also? I'm going to speculate that it's a result of the suspended account state, and once we can login again the gold will remain.

Yes my account value dropped once they removed gold from the account, most probably they will not return it. Just transfer gold from another acc if you have one, that's what I'm going to do when suspension period ends.
Old 05/18/2018, 15:23   #3780

Quote:
Originally Posted by psareea View Post
Yes my account value dropped once they removed gold from the account, most probably they will not return it. Just transfer gold from another acc if you have one, that's what I'm going to do when suspension period ends.
Alright thanks for the info but I guess I'm going to quit the game. Cheers to plox for upkeeping UNF for so long, it's been very reliable over the years.