Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Discussion on [Release] - uNf Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 04/02/2016, 22:24   #2566

elite*gold: 0
Thanks ploxasarus, never had a problem since your first release!
w2z3 trib any1 know the path with fly hacks on
Old 04/03/2016, 18:13   #2567

any new features in the future?^^
Old 04/05/2016, 00:35   #2568

Hey Plox, I've been having some issues with running uNF, whenever I start it up, it says disconnected. I have the latest .NET and etc downloaded and ran it under admin as well. Tried starting it before gw2 and also after but still couldn't get it to connect. :c welp?
Old 04/05/2016, 13:41   #2569

run it in compatibility mode windows 7 and tick the run as admin box while you're at it. That fixed all my issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekomiko View Post
Thanks ploxasarus, never had a problem since your first release!
w2z3 trib any1 know the path with fly hacks on
can u Full clip your way through it?
Old 04/05/2016, 20:28   #2570

has anyone still using this for map completion? is it still safe? thank you
Old 04/06/2016, 02:26   #2571

I just tried to unzip and my McAfee automatically quarantined it as an Artemis! trojan. Anyone know how to get around this?
Old 04/06/2016, 03:02   #2572

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delray_ View Post
I just tried to unzip and my McAfee automatically quarantined it as an Artemis! trojan. Anyone know how to get around this?
pretty sure you need to turn anti virus off in order for this to work. Uninstall McAfee i guess? It's a pretty bad anti virus to begin with imo.
Old 04/06/2016, 03:18   #2573

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54984 View Post
Hey Plox, I've been having some issues with running uNF, whenever I start it up, it says disconnected. I have the latest .NET and etc downloaded and ran it under admin as well. Tried starting it before gw2 and also after but still couldn't get it to connect. :c welp?
Check your naming of the client ( which should not matter ). If your running windows 10 you will need to set it in compatibility mode for win7 with admin ( try without aswell ). If you are running the 64bit client then try without ( some systems are not handling the 64bit properly, tinkering with that ).

Quote:
No offense, stop using bad antiviruses... There is nothing in Unf malicious absolutely at all and it is a false positive due to obfuscation & packing methods and the most I can suggest is to disable your antivirus ( uninstall if I was you and use something proper ) and try again.

Quote:
has anyone still using this for map completion? is it still safe? thank you
As safe as you not getting reported by other people to my knowledge. I've never been banned on gw2 in over 3 years using anything but then again it is all a matter of how you use it and how you avoid players and how often you abuse certain aspects of things.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2016, 03:49   #2574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Check your naming of the client ( which should not matter ). If your running windows 10 you will need to set it in compatibility mode for win7 with admin ( try without aswell ). If you are running the 64bit client then try without ( some systems are not handling the 64bit properly, tinkering with that ).
Hey Plox, thanks for the reply. Just tried running uNF again with no changes at all and it magically fixed it self. Not sure why that happened but thanks for the reply nonetheless!

P.s. On a side note, I'm running win7 atm, and i did try running on compatibility mode yesterday for windows xp but no luck, tried changing gw2.exe to Gw2.exe and tried the 64bit client too but nope didn't feel like connecting. Guess if someone else happens to run into this just let uNF sit on your computer for awhile
Old 04/06/2016, 09:36   #2575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
As safe as you not getting reported by other people to my knowledge. I've never been banned on gw2 in over 3 years using anything but then again it is all a matter of how you use it and how you avoid players and how often you abuse certain aspects of things.
thats good to hear,
i know about not to get reported, i'm asking this because someone told me that someone else get banned from using this for map completion, if its getting banned by report then its obvious, but he said anet was detecting how fast are we going from one poi to another, one wp to another...tho, idk if his story is true or not, or perhaps he's missing the word "reported"
Old 04/06/2016, 11:13   #2576

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodkacinno View Post
thats good to hear,
i know about not to get reported, i'm asking this because someone told me that someone else get banned from using this for map completion, if its getting banned by report then its obvious, but he said anet was detecting how fast are we going from one poi to another, one wp to another...tho, idk if his story is true or not, or perhaps he's missing the word "reported"
I remember reading somewhere that people were reporting others who were running faster than they should, I'm guessing they most likely got reported by other players for running too fast or something. I don't think there's detection implemented apart from tping.
Old 04/09/2016, 15:01   #2577

is it work for 64BIT WIN7 System?
Old 04/12/2016, 08:33   #2578

hello plox, i've just found out this cool program
but, i've running this with admin and compability for windows 7
i also play it in 32bit with name gw2 or Gw2 and nothing happens, it say connected but not working
i'm play on my windows 10 with all .NET and vis Packs Up to date, any solutions? thanks
Old 04/12/2016, 15:51   #2579

hello plox,I running it in china ,nothing happened
Old 04/12/2016, 20:32   #2580

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymot View Post
i also play it in 32bit with name gw2 or Gw2 and nothing happens, it say connected but not working
What are you expecting to happen? What are you trying to do with it?