Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Discussion on [Release] - uNf Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 12/04/2014, 14:44   #1681

elite*gold: 0
-removed- made a mistake.
Old 12/05/2014, 00:04   #1682

If I use this while many people are around me will they know that I am moving faster or I am flying or jumping so high?? how will I look to them??
Old 12/05/2014, 00:57   #1683

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpop9650 View Post
If I use this while many people are around me will they know that I am moving faster or I am flying or jumping so high?? how will I look to them??
I flight in front of some friends while instanced and they told me that you are visible fliying or at least "teleporting very fast vertically" so yes, is pretty noticeable in public.

But a 10% incrased speed or jump heigh would be very hard to notice.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/05/2014, 03:45   #1684

As someone stated earlier.Don't be stupid! Moderation, run with the pack (not like the damned roadrunner zipping around the map),don't freaking fly in public ETC. Those type dumbasses are gonna ruin all our fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2014, 23:23   #1685

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATTL3R View Post
As someone stated earlier.Don't be stupid! Moderation, run with the pack (not like the damned roadrunner zipping around the map),don't freaking fly in public ETC. Those type dumbasses are gonna ruin all our fun.
Okay so don't be blantant with this hack. The question I meant to ask was does Arenanet have any sort of anti-cheat that will perma ban you once it detects the cheat?
Old 12/06/2014, 00:13   #1686

As of now no.But with all the asshats that have done the aforementioned our toys are getting too much attention and I look for something to be implemented before long.
I could be wrong , but right now nothing is being done except being reported. Some say Anet doesn't care . I dunno .Just use wisely.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2014, 06:15   #1687

Wanted to say thanks for the app - and ask a quick question

I pretty much only use this for the FOV and Zoom change, I don't really care about any of the other stuff I just want to enjoy how the game looks... and not get a headache...

I wanted to ask if it is possible to adjust the Angle of the Camera behind the player, as in, normally the camera is focused directly on the player, I want to know if it is possible to change the angle of the camera so it aims slightly in front of the player... or even further into the distance.

It would be amazing if there was a slider to adjust the angle of the camera from 0 degrees aiming at the player to perhaps as much as 90 degrees off, but still moving relative to the player...

I made this illustration to make it a bit more clear:

I know there is the option in the graphics settings to move the camera slightly to the left or right of the player, adjusting that to greater extremes might be interesting too...

still... I'm new to this game, and I think its crazy that they force your player to be the absolute center of the camera, without even aiming the camera slightly in front or further... just to allow a better view of the world.... (even if you only use it when not fighting)

Thanks for everything you've done though
Old 12/09/2014, 06:05   #1688

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
I wanted to ask if it is possible to adjust the Angle of the Camera behind the player, as in, normally the camera is focused directly on the player, I want to know if it is possible to change the angle of the camera so it aims slightly in front of the player... or even further into the distance.
Yes and you can actually on the second part, from the options, use that to find the value which changes it, to find the < ^ v > values an shift as you see fit past what is normally allowed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2014, 14:24   #1689

Hey Plox, thanks for keeping this updated, I literally can't play without putting the FoV up! I get nausea/headachy, no idea why.

I've been using the first person mode a lot recently, but in the recent updates the camera seems to shake very slightly now? Do you know how to fix this?

And secondly, is it possible to move the camera uptowards the head slightly? At the moment, the pivot point is in the center of the body, I guess it works if you're an Asura. ^^

If you can't do any of these, nevermind, thanks for the hard work! FoV and auto loot is awesome and a total must though! =)
Old 12/11/2014, 05:42   #1690

elite*gold: 512
has anyone else notice the speed hack works when ever it feels like it lol this is a good tool dont get me wrong.just super annoying when i am running with the zerg in the mist and all of a sudden i can keep up.thats why i use this hack
Old 12/11/2014, 09:38   #1691

elite*gold: 26
works fine thanks
Old 12/12/2014, 00:48   #1692

Hi Plox, my mini ESP says it's out of date (0.0.4.3) and probably need update. From where I can download a new version?
Old 12/12/2014, 05:49   #1693

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Man View Post
Hi Plox, my mini ESP says it's out of date (0.0.4.3) and probably need update. From where I can download a new version?
The download section of my site if its not updating automatically.
Old 12/12/2014, 15:49   #1694

Anyone have the problem when you get crippled your toon skips around like there's lag? Or in a golem and it skips when you walk forward?
Old 12/15/2014, 13:49   #1695

yea, when you get in combat, get crippled or chilled the walking animations is like you are skipping steps and i never get in a golem with speed on cuz is very obvious you are hacking lol, i have to deactivate speed, get out of the golem and then get back in