Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #616

elite*gold: 0
One quick question, is it possible to update this program so that you can alter the gravity while flight mode is active? Currently it's way too common to land and die while flying, even from small heights. Being able to float around a bit, like gZoom used to allow, would be very helpful.

Old   #617

Left ALT to sprint but when I check that box the sprint speed is affected. Any chance to use LeftAlt to sprint at full speed? Thank yu!!

Old   #618

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
Quote:
Being able to float around a bit, like gZoom used to allow, would be very helpful.
Patches changed how that works, its the same concept as gZoom and Midnight uses the same thing aswell. Just turn on Full Clip with it an you shouldn't take fall damage.
Old   #619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
...from the #1st post:

Hotkeys:

LShift = For fly hacking ( jump then hit/hold/tap/toggle LShift to go up/down ).
LAlt = Sprint for speed hacking.
sorry, must have been blind or overlooked this part
But thanks too bad i cannot use click to port anymore now...even in short range to tele behind monsters...

Old   #620

I donated, could I please get the Mini ESP? (I'll private message the email paypal address I used if you want, but it was a few days ago and ten dollars, so that should narrow it down)
Old   #621

send him the transaction ID of your donate.its in the email you became from paypal.
Old   #622

Quote:
I donated, could I please get the Mini ESP? (I'll private message the email paypal address I used if you want, but it was a few days ago and ten dollars, so that should narrow it down)
Quote:
send him the transaction ID of your donate.its in the email you became from paypal.
Any email's sent to me from unknown senders just get sent to spam an ignored. If you message me here or skype you'll get a rather quick response and I have told people all the time, just message me - please do not email -.
Old   #623

sinds today, when i start the UNF, the program says "Disconnected" and stays disconnected? what should be the problem of it? Till Yesterday it all worked fine for me
Old   #624

No problem for me, all works fine.
Old   #625

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrin Radd View Post
No problem for me, all works fine.
Ditto. Either software is blocking it ( antivirus ) , you are running more then 1 client and its trying to hook to both, or else wise.

I cannot trouble shoot a problem very easy unless more detail is presented and if your running win8 ( which it works fine for some win8 users ) then I can definately not help you as I dislike win8 and designed it on a 64bit win7 machine.
Old   #626

i find it out, was windows that blocked unf indeed, thx for fast awnsers
Old   #627

Can you make a hotkey for the full clipping, making it on and off instantly after pressing the buttons? Really need it badly, would be much appreciated.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Patches changed how that works, its the same concept as gZoom and Midnight uses the same thing aswell. Just turn on Full Clip with it an you shouldn't take fall damage.
I tried this out but it really doesn't help if you're trying to land somewhere, since you end up dropping through the ground or platforms. Some way of negating falling damage/turning invulnerable while flying, if such a thing is possible, would be very helpful.
Old   #629

Quote:
Some way of negating falling damage/turning invulnerable while flying, if such a thing is possible, would be very helpful.
Quote:
Patches changed how that works
Could just add a hotkey toggle for full clip for that but as already stated, the changes over time have stopped the old way of flying, but I can try to look into the old gravity trick to see if that might help solve the problem ( which I have been doing ).
Old   #630

unf disconnected !!!