Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #3241

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by qq1226440805 View Post
That's a good idea! But are you serious.....
Yes I'm serious, I don't mind making a version of Unf for CN - but I would need an account & where to download it. I used to have it installed ages ago but since none was interested after awhile I stopped looking into it. Just PM me an we'll work something out.

Old   #3242

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Yes I'm serious, I don't mind making a version of Unf for CN - but I would need an account & where to download it. I used to have it installed ages ago but since none was interested after awhile I stopped looking into it. Just PM me an we'll work something out.
That's very kind of you!!! .I will make a word document to show you the things that needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by qq1226440805 View Post
That's very kind of you!!! .I will make a word document to show you the things that needed
I've PM you

Old   #3243

Please update UNF, Thank you! Best hack ever!
Old   #3244

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdejesus01 View Post
Please update UNF, Thank you! Best hack ever!
Doesn't need to be, working fine from main post.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3245

Bit confused. Can anyone explain how Sprint actually works? In description it says that you need to press LAlt for sprinting but it's just doesn't work like that for me. I can choose "sprint" or set % of speed and that's works. Character moves faster. But i don't need to press/hold any left Alt for that.

And why there's two checkboxes "sprint" and "speed" when i can just check and set "speed" box and it works fine? What's the point of "sprint" checkbox?

Also, i've mentioned stange bug recently : Unf works fine but after you close game and trainer, then start it again, Unf seems doesnt work properly (mainly speedhack doesn't work) If you redownload Unf (the same version from the link on the front page, without any updates ofc) it's magically works perfect again.
Probably that's the reason why ppl ask Plox to update trainer here, thinking that it outdated but it's not actually.

Sorry for my english and thanks to anyone who can answer my questions
Old   #3246

Quote:
Also, i've mentioned stange bug recently : Unf works fine but after you close game and trainer, then start it again, Unf seems doesnt work properly (mainly speedhack doesn't work) If you redownload Unf (the same version from the link on the front page, without any updates ofc) it's magically works perfect again.
I don't get this bug at all, I've tried the one in the main post an downloaded it, ran it then the game, closed the game then unf an ran it all again the same and it worked fine, tried variations of it - all still worked fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3247

says Disconnected
Old   #3248

Hey, I'm trying not to sound like an a-hole here but I donated to you a week or so ago and you still haven't sent me the mini esp :/ I sent you an email of the receipt, I left you a message on your profile telling you this and you're not even responding to me.

[edit]
Also, the zoom on unf seems to be the only thing working now. Everything worked before the latest update.
Old   #3249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lythi View Post
Hey, I'm trying not to sound like an a-hole here but I donated to you a week or so ago and you still haven't sent me the mini esp :/ I sent you an email of the receipt, I left you a message on your profile telling you this and you're not even responding to me.

[edit]
Also, the zoom on unf seems to be the only thing working now. Everything worked before the latest update.

Resend a message or email here, for whatever reason I may of not received it as I don't see anything from a week ago unresponded to.

As for the zoom on unf, works absolutely fine and as does everything else - make sure to check the main post for the update.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3250

Hi Ploxasarus,

Will you be able to include a teleport in this as well? Would love to use this and most likely donate. Thank you.
Old   #3251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Give me a place to download the client and a account to get on and I'll make a unf for the CN server.

Hey buddy, how to use the fly function without dying? Can you give me a hint? best regards,

cheers
Old   #3252

Poxasarus can you add teleport hack with coordinates?
Old   #3253

Kubuz..ain't gonna happen dude.
Old   #3254

I removed teleporting from the program ages ago due to abuse/bans from it, I do not intend on re-adding it - ever.
Old   #3255

Can anyone here still tell me how to fly without dying when hitting the ground? :S