Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1756

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,763
Thank you very much for update !
awesome software, thanks

Old   #1757

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The esp has been updated but you'll have to manually update the file right now since my hosting still has not resolved my issue and I cannot kick the version update in the database which will prompt for a new version until they resolve it.
(
where is the updated version of the ESP?
i downloaded the last version 4.5 on your site and this don't work with last gw2 update, there is no HP bar for object and player, and no dot on radar map

Old   #1758

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoLuna View Post
Yep both on C:// and "gw2.exe"

(it is detected, it just isnt doing anything)
Is this win8 or win7?

I updated the esp, finally, took ages for the cpanel issue to be resolved on there end, sorry for the delay with that & it should kick the update now.
Old   #1759

elite*gold: 3
win7

Old   #1760

Is 0.0.4.5 last version of the esp?
Old   #1761

Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoLuna View Post
win7
Give me a poke in skype an I'll see if i can't help you, can't guarantee a prompt response but I'll do my best.

Quote:
Is 0.0.4.5 last version of the esp?
Yes, it is the latest version.

And the patch that just went live, did not effect anything on either program.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1762

where can i get a log in acct for ESP?
Old   #1763

The esp is only for donators, so if you donated, I guess you should just leave him a message as pm.
Old   #1764

I wrote you on skype, I need help
Old   #1765

Quote:
Originally Posted by pycache View Post
The esp is only for donators, so if you donated, I guess you should just leave him a message as pm.
Or I could be nice an say since it's been so long since Unf & the ESP have been up and functioning that the first 5 people that send me a private message with a username/password get a free login to the esp since I forgot after 200k views that I was gonna do that an just now remembered.

Also, even if you already have donated for the esp, feel free to contribute to the project even more so, it does help me stay motivated to add/impliment/make new things to it and with the recent announcement of a new expansion always helps me to keep motivation to keep into that expansion all that is already here to offer.

No, I'm not desperate, just hard to keep hosting up with this for the database on the esp aswell as the domain name since I do have to work as a normal person an pay regular bills
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1766

I will say, I used to code my own tools for this sort of thing. While my pattern matching algorithm was decent, I still had to periodically update my tools after updates. I stumbled across uNf when I was going to post my GSiege tool publicly.

uNf is now a staple for my day-to-day usage. It has replaced most of my own tools, and these days my personal code consists of a Dodge Jumping tool, and some intermediary scripts to tie uNf, MiniESP, and a couple other tools together. I was an avid WvW player, and I feel uNf is probably the best tool for this sort of thing. It is lightweight, quickly updated, and provides more functionality than I was able to provide on my own.

I have not tried MidnightHack. I contacted the guy to make a bulk purchase, but he never replied back. I have since moved away from the project which required it, and so I cannot say how good it is compared to uNf. I can say that uNf (and MiniESP) are well worth donations. MiniESP does take a bit of time to get used to, but it has saved me from plowing face first into a zerg on numerous occasions. Another great feature is when defending a borderland, I can see what is being hit, where, and the current HP of the objective.

At this point, there really is a lot of focus on my play, and I have primarily returned to a game I played off-and-on for a decade now. So, I made a video as a legacy, for lulz, and a promo for some tools (such as uNf and MiniESP). Thanks for the great software Plox. It has been spectacular fun! ^_^

Old   #1767

Quote:
Or I could be nice an say since it's been so long since Unf & the ESP have been up and functioning that the first 5 people that send me a private message with a username/password get a free login to the esp since I forgot after 200k views that I was gonna do that an just now remembered.
I'm sure you'd make some people happy with that.

Quote:
No, I'm not desperate, just hard to keep hosting up with this for the database on the esp aswell as the domain name since I do have to work as a normal person an pay regular bills
I know, I already thought about donating you, be it just for the sake of rewarding people offering things for free. But as I do neither use hacks nor have a use for an esp (kinda made mine fit my own needs), but have to admit I couldn't really get myself through actually doing it. I'm more interested in how things work and their implementation rather than the actual result.
Old   #1768

i still seem to have an issue with the speed feature it only works some times i dont know why any one else have that problem?
Old   #1769

there is no issue with speed feature check your game settings and install redist and .net

is there a way to get the esp feature? this is a nice tool!
Old   #1770

Yes. Donate a sum of your choice.