Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

All map treasure chests

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All map treasure chests

I'm putting together a collection of locations of all the treasure chests that I can find in all the maps. (Not referring to Jump Puzzle chests)

This undertaking is huge however and I'd like some help. So far, I've been working on the high level zones and have found around 4-5 chests in each.

There are 24 non-city zones. If each zone has on average 5 chests, you can do the math to see that the potential gold that this can yield, will add up quickly. Even more so if they are farmed on a daily basis.

Let's collaborate on this and find all of the chests. The xyz locations will be shared upon completion. Unfortunately websites like gw2cartographers.com doesn't have enough users to add the chests to the map in a timely or accurate fashion.

Old   #2

This wont yield as much gold as you think. The chests themselves don't give any silver, and the items found withing Blue/Green/Yellow/Orange don't sell for much either. Unless you're extremly lucky to get a precursor. Or possibly an Exotic with every chest.

Also, the lower level chests give lower level items.

Old   #3

yesterday i got 3 yellows and 1 exo from lion arch chests and eternal BG.
did they change the rates?