Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GW2 External Hack by buFFy

Discussion on [Release] GW2 External Hack by buFFy within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Arrow [Release] GW2 External Hack by buFFy

bye
Thanks
9 Users
Old 11/13/2012, 21:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Tested , approved and Work !!!!!!!

Ty Buffy
Old 11/14/2012, 00:22   #3

So far all of these functions and features are available in free hacks. Either trainers or CE tables. I'm curious about the "rocket" feature(?).

What would the 'Premium Version' offer that no other (free) hacks can/will/have?
Old 11/14/2012, 06:35   #4

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
What would the 'Premium Version' offer that no other (free) hacks can/will/have?
I agree, though rocket makes me curious, the rest seems no offense, but rather out there and readily available to people to use.. I never understood why people who have paid and run the risk for a MMORPG to be banned and loosing out of there money need to further pay to use 'premium' or 'elite' versions that are basically the same things you can find for free only really offering 'anti cheat detection' that is not even implimented yet..

Even if you offered ESP in your 'premium' version there is already a dll out that can be injected that is free offering ESP and a few things ontop of that aswell.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2012, 08:49   #5

rocket is pretty much like a fly hack, it launches you into the air as long as you hold down a certain key.

to me, a premium version is not something people pay for. it's something they get because they like the developers work and want to support him. i will never be selling anything for gw2. i prefer offering my stuff for free - but my supporters still shall get something.

also, i don't force anyone to use it. and even if there are many hacks out there, this one is another.
i guess its always better to have many choices instead of a single one, right?

#video added to startpost
#"rocket" added
#updated attachments
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2012, 16:38   #6

Well, it's an interresting start, BuFFy! I also like your statement of premium being for your supporters and not for those who pays. The only right way to make a premium edition! You should also implement hotkeys for the other functions. Since you don't always have time to pull up the console and write "noclip 0/1". Or atleast add the ability to change hotkeys for all the functions as you see fit.

et.cetera. I like the simple console, doesn't need to be more than that. Maybe an overlay? So it can easily be accessed in fullscreen.

An ESP on top of that, and it would be the best hack available (to the public).

I have no idea how to code these things, so I haven't got a clue how difficult it is. These are just ideas, not requests :P
Old 11/14/2012, 17:11   #7

Overlay is not much of a problem, but i don't think it works in fullscreen. Only in that "windowed fullscreen". I can implement it tho.

ESP isn't a problem either, got the camera transforms and could easily implement a WorldToScreen function. I don't have the entityarray to grab the necessary information tho. If anyone could provide me that i could surely code something like an esp or radar.

Otherwise u'll have to be a bit more patient and i can figure out that stuff on my own.
Old 11/14/2012, 17:36   #8

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,919
Nice gemacht hab meinen auch schon fertig, werde ihn aber nicht uploaden, obwohl er sehr nice funktionen mit drinnen hat .

c++ will ich mir auch noch genauer anschauen kann da nur den Standardscheiß.
Old 11/14/2012, 18:29   #9

elite*gold: 20
nicht quatschen sondern machen. (Punkt)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2012, 08:21   #10

Btw, not shown in the Video:
If you hit ctrl+space, you will rocket up.
If you then quickly hit it again you can hold your altitude, so its pretty much like a flyhack.

Edit: still entirely works after the update, nothing broke.
Old 11/16/2012, 09:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Edit: still entirely works after the update, nothing broke.
Ahhh awsome
uC... u should share with your search routine for other priject
Majority of them stopped working after update
Old 11/16/2012, 09:54   #12

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddarek View Post
Ahhh awsome
uC... u should share with your search routine for other priject
Majority of them stopped working after update
Search the memory for patterns, do not use static addresses or pointers, they will break with updates, while patterns "mostly" remain, unless they actual change the code how the function is working.

Just something to work with if you care (which you hopefully do):

Kind of simplified way in AutoIT, doing it in c++ simply aim for the corresponding memory manager library set.

The functions are used to scan for patterns, as said, thats a better way to get your memory working without being dependent on pointers that change.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2012, 12:25   #13

#version 1.1 uploaded

changelog:
-added strifespeed modifier (command: strife 1/0) (credits to Ploxasarus)
-added toggle hotkey for speedhack (ALT)
Old 11/16/2012, 13:03   #14

Coming along nice, buFFy!
Old 11/16/2012, 23:37   #15

hello! you are to be congratulated.
I gave up once the GZoom because I was banned! even more because it does not work right in windows 7 (64) and because M* never answer us.
I hope it stays that way.
I will test if I pass, I will donate for future upgrades and maybe a cool layout.