Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Gw2 Clipping

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
Gw2 Clipping

Since most people just put this in there program's and not share what the actual address is and I'm unsure if those that do are using the same address's in memory but here is my contribution after a bit of tinkering.

d68945
d6894a

Just go to the address's in memory and > nop , if you want.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'll check it with olly.

EDIT: Is that the full address, or am I just an idiot? Still learning memory navigation.

Old   #3

2 separate address's in relation to it.
Old   #4

Alright, I used CE and NOP'd both addresses.

00D68945
00D6894A

It works, and I can walk through all objects for the most part.

Note: Bridges and other things are objects, so you will go right through them.

EDIT: Some underground tunnels are covered by ground "objects" so you fall right threw them.

Old   #5

What do you mean for the most part? Something it does not allow? If that is the case I will re-do my tinkering to see if I may of missed something along the way..

I will be releasing Mountain Climbing address's next once I'am done working out the parts of memory and the fly hack without the need for clipping aswell.

Don't see why people have to hide memory address's in there program's and not share with the public so people can browse the aspect's of memory and find something new..? It is because you like the notice of people using your hack tools and you feeling accomplished because you created it and there abusing it..? I believe in sharing information, not selling or hiding it when other people might be able to improve or discover..

Has anybody even looked into the fact of the invunerability you get in wvw? You can check yourself to being out of combat and regening health constantly but it is only client-sided however and of no use.. Still working on how I can manipulate health for a godmode, so to speak.
Old   #6

Yea, for the most part I can walk threw everything, but some tiny objects inside other objects like walls, I can't go threw. For instance, there was a stone gate at some camp, and I could walk threw it mostly, but then I hit some kind of tiny wall inside it.

As for the *** mode like thing, I made a post of a partial godmode I found messing with CE. Basically, the mobs will not attack when your under the ground, only sometimes, so I put my character in the ground and was able to attack without being hit.

I had another idea to, which i'm pretty sure would work, is changing some value to enable the skills you use in water, but on land. Since you can float in water by land, and shoot at mobs on land, there should be a way. I haven't looked into yet, but I plan to here soon.