Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GW2] God Mode (Kind of)

Discussion on [GW2] God Mode (Kind of) within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GW2] *** Mode (Kind of)

So I was playing around with Cheat Engine to find the Z axis so I could fly around and such, and happened to stumble upon a kind of *** Mode.

Basically, I send my character under the ground (what seems client sided, but I don't see anything happen visually ) and I can attack a "Melee" monster and it pretty much doesn't see me. The catch to this is, I have to move around so I stay underground, otherwise the monster sees me and will attack.

Another thing too, I just reversed the value ( not seen in the video ), and when I move, I take damage as if i'm falling from the height I set. So something is working serversided, cause I will die when my HP hits 0.

Here's a video:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/14/2012, 16:36   #2

elite*gold: 417
looks interesting, have u tried these on other mobs too?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 16:38   #3

Yea, on a ranged mob that was close by, and it killed me. That's where I got the idea that only Melee monsters this worked on. I only tested it once on a ranged monster though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 17:24   #4

I use teleport cheat and when have Z on "0.***" and try go undergound like "15-20" it just go there dont have visuall like you ;x
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 17:28   #5

Not quite sure what your saying. Mine wasn't visual in the video. Although, I did find Z that is visual and client side with server side effects. I send myself in the air like jumping off a cliff, and when I hit the ground, I take damage. But If I go in reverse, and go underground, nothing happens lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 17:40   #6

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner01 View Post
Not quite sure what your saying. Mine wasn't visual in the video. Although, I did find Z that is visual and client side with server side effects. I send myself in the air like jumping off a cliff, and when I hit the ground, I take damage. But If I go in reverse, and go underground, nothing happens lol.
maybe make a tutorial on how you did that? like explain the steps? would be awesome!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 17:44   #7

Basically, find the address that makes you stand in the air client side at any height, and then Browse the Memory Region and look at all the other values that are the same number as the height you set for the Client side stand in the air. Then modify each value you find and set the number to like +20 more than your current Z height, then move around. If you take damage as your moving, then you found the right address. Then just reverse the number, and make it something lower than your current Z height, and then you've got it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 18:03   #8

Still too hard i think xD Kelly +1

Nice to see tutorial step by step :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2012, 18:06   #9

What no +1 for me lol ?

Go try out what I said, and come back if you have any questions..
Thanks
4 Users