Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hags-Club] GW2 Hag release

Discussion on [Hags-Club] GW2 Hag release within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 10/13/2012, 14:22   #76

elite*gold: 0
top tool!!!

nachdem ich mich gestern entschieden habe die 10$ ~ 7,60Euro auszugeben, war ich anschließend auch sehr positiv über die Funktionen und den Umfang des Programms überrascht. Der Teleporter funktioniert einwandfrei, ohne Synchonisation nach dem Port!
Einziger Mangel:
-Wunschcoordinaten müssen manuell in die teleport.cfg eingetragen werden (kein großer Aufwand)!
Faszit: Für jeden zu empfehlen der mit den monatlichen Kosten einverstanden ist und Wert auf ein einwandrei-funktionierendes Tool setzt!

Mfg
Pycherl!
Old 10/13/2012, 18:15   #77

Added HUGE amount of saved teleport waypoints.
thanks to HardStoff**
Old 10/16/2012, 10:05   #78

Hi Guys,

I am new Hags Club user and first of all:
Big Thanks to Eldaen for his impressive fast support via Skype.

I needed him twice yesterday and both times he answered my questions within seconds.

So I was able to test the tool with GW2.
The installation is a little bit tricky, but all infos to do it, can be found here and if not, Eldaen can help you very fast.

After doing that, I used the sticky Eldaen teleport thread in the GW2 sector to import all presaved teleport coordinates. Thanks to that, I was able to reach 100% Explorer very very fast.

You can collect materials like ores and so on very fast, via saving the spwan points of them in your teleport log.

Great thing: You don't need to worry about other players, that they see you teleporting. The servers are so slow to sync your data, so you are already teleported away before any user or mob can see you.

Usage in WvW/sPvP: you can use the teleport here too to get to a point in WvW very fast. A really great advantage is the Radar and ESP, so you can always see, what is going on around you, how many enemies and so on. It is really a big advantage.
One worse thing here: If someone (f.e. a thief) vanishs, he disappears from radar for some seconds. Maybe you can improve here.

Thats all I tested yesterday. I dont think, that I will test the speed/high junp thing, because these kinds of features are to obvious.

Thats all from my side.

Thanks for that nice tool.

Karakan

Jetzt nochmal auf deutsch:

Also das Tool ist klasse. Der Support über Skype und Eldaen noch viel besser.

Die Installation ist etwas fummelig, aber im Forum vom Hagsclub alles auf Englisch gut erklärt. Falls man nicht weiter kommt, gibt es ja noch Eldaen :-).

Danach habe ich es mit GW2 getestet. Teleportdaten aus dem GW2 Thread importiert und zack, 100% Explorer innerhalb Rekordzeit. (nur die Herzchenquests müsst ihr selbst machen)

Geile Sache: Niemand sieht euch, wie ihr da hin und her teleportiert, da der Sever zu lange benötigt, um euch zu rendern.

Zum Farmen genial: Speichert euch einfach alle Spawnpunkte im teleportlog, und zack könnt ihr täglich innerhalp kürzester Zeit die Materialien zusammenfarmen.

Zur Usage im WvW/sPvP: Im WvW kann man sich genauso Punkte auf der Karte im Teleport log speichern und kommt dann innerhalb kürzester Zeit überall hin. Man könnte zb Jumping Puzzles innerhalb von Sekunden farmen und dank langsamer Renderzeit der Server kriegen eure Feinde das nicht mal mit :-).

Dann noch eine geile Sache: Radar und ESP: Lasst nicht mehr zu dass euch Diebe oder Mesmer dank Vanish entwischen. Nun könnt ihr Sie verfolgen ohne Angst zu haben, sie zu verlieren. Außerdem seht ihr immer, was um euch herum so abgeht.

Speedhack und High Jump Hack habe ich nicht getestet, da diese Dinge dann doch zu offensichtlich sind.

Alles in allem nettes Tool für kleines Geld und es verbessert das Spielerlebnis eines jeden Spielers.

Grüße
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2012, 01:56   #79

is there camera zoom out and fov control?
Old 10/21/2012, 13:21   #80

nope, it's totaly not needed.
Old 10/21/2012, 16:03   #81

what do you mean not needed? You are saying i dont need to zoom out further to see more of the world and i dont need to see more in the field of view?

that seems more preferential... why would it not be needed?
Old 10/23/2012, 14:15   #82

so i guess this is a "no response" to my questions
Old 10/23/2012, 15:41   #83

Just not checking it lately, focused on Planetside 2.

what do you mean not needed? You are saying i dont need to zoom out further to see more of the world and i dont need to see more in the field of view?

Yes i am, in gw2 it is totaly useless.
Old 10/23/2012, 17:38   #84

i dont see how being able to zoom out and see a lot more of the world is useless.

i also dont see how being able to see more in the FOV is useless.

So my question was is there something in your utility that makes it so i dont need those two things?
Old 10/23/2012, 18:12   #85

Radar and ESP
Old 10/24/2012, 15:28   #86

Will this tool still be available once GW2 devs get their thumbs out of their ***** and start focusing on inject detection stuff? As they have no client detection, currently?
Old 10/25/2012, 22:11   #87

Yes, of course it would be availible, we are ready for any anti cheat.
Old 10/26/2012, 14:44   #88

they never will
arneanet counts on serverside detection
thats why speed and teleport hacking is suicide
Old 10/27/2012, 21:42   #89

One of very nice guys in our community posted
Full coordinate list for Haloween even on our forum, who's not reading it - go go go
Old 10/27/2012, 22:36   #90

^^ hehe i know the guy