Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PvP/WvW Mirage Guide+Buildcompilation

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PvP/WvW Mirage Guide+Buildcompilation

Hi back with a new vid. this time about the new elite spec Mirage. comprehensive guide incl. trait+skill explanations, gameplay tips and tricks and a build compilation (diverse powerbuilds and an offensive condihybrid build) for pvp and wvw. You know i just like high dmg numbers so all builds are very offensive/glassy.

Timestamps you find in the vid-description and in the comments on YouTube. After intro with some gameplay and feature overview you can skip me showing only the tooltips from all traits/skills for ppl who could not play themself this weekend. After that the analysis and explanation from traits and skills start (at min 4: 23). hope you can enjoy!

Notice the vid description as always pls!

Link:

Tags
gw2 mesmer, gw2 mirage

Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP level 80 THIEF. Rank 36 PvP - Great for PvP / WvW
Hi guys! I'm selling my level 80 thief cheap, cause I haven't touched GW2 in the past few months, and it's just taking up space on my computer, so...
15 Replies - Guild Wars 2 Trading
[Selling] Champ Farm, Gold, WvW, PvP für ingame Gold!
Hallo, da ich nach etwas Abwechslung in GW2 suche und mir mein Legendary schneller erfarmen möchte, suche ich nach etwas zu tun. 1) Gold farm:...
4 Replies - Guild Wars 2 Trading
[Selling] High End Guild Wars 2 Account / 15 Legendaries / PVP Rank 80 / WVW Rank 140
Hallo Leute, ich möchte meinen geliebten Guild Wars 2 - Account verkaufen. Aufgrund Heirat und Kindsgeburt, habe ich einfach keine Zeit mehr und...
1 Replies - Guild Wars 2 Trading
WTT GW2 wvw pvp 80thief(one of the best eu ) against ur aion acc
Heyho i want to trade my 80thief p/d deffensiv perfect for open pvp(wvwvw) in GW2 against your aion acc lvl 60 with some gear the thief has 7...
0 Replies - Aion Trading
WvW pvp guide
Hey guys You probably remember my last thread but just posting this to say that I have finally posted a guide for pvp. Check it out at YouTube -...
1 Replies - 9Dragons