Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SSP-Farmer @ Yohlon Haven

Discussion on SSP-Farmer @ Yohlon Haven within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there,

Ive written this code here. You have to build a party with NPCs. After that go out through the portal in the Arkjok Ward. When you have spawned DO NOTHING. Minimze GW and start the bot. Form now it does everything automatically.

I do not have a "botable" NF-Account, so the code may have a lot of mistakes. Please test it and explain me the mistakes as detailed as possible.

Greets

DONWLOAD:
Old 03/25/2007, 10:07   #2

ok, it sets the flag to the enemies so my party attacks. But it does not talk to the guy to get the sunspearpoints (before talking it runs to the enemies). And for what kind of char hast this been made, it attacks by using skills.
After killing everyone nothing happens...
Old 03/25/2007, 15:10   #3

It should command the henchies to attack the enemies in the east, then it should walk in the an area nearby the ssp-guy. After that it presses "v" to target the ssp-guy and presses "space" to talk to him. When it reached the guy it should accept the bless. Then it should target the 2nd henchie and press space. After a few seconds it begins to attack the enemies by using the skills randomly. So there is no specified class, just a char with some attacking skills.
Old 03/25/2007, 15:59   #4

Ok I explain how it works on my pc:
On the radar it sets the flagg for the npc, itself goes left, it targets the ssp guy, walks but before applying it targets the 2nd char and runs to him.
Its pretty nice, but still it wouldn´t work very long, cause after the small group it will end. Don´t get me wrong but this i could do even without a macro in less time
Old 03/25/2007, 17:42   #5

Hm kk I increased the sleeping times in line 30 of the script.

If the scripts ends maybe you have not got set "o" (NOT zero) bond to Targeting: Item-Next.