Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars > GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GWA2] (+ [OmniApi]) Update 2023 ?

Discussion on [GWA2] (+ [OmniApi]) Update 2023 ? within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GWA2] (+ [OmniApi]) Update 2023 ?

Hi everyone.

(Doing a seperate re-post of this to make it easy to find, was originally posted here: )

Just wanted to hear if anyone is interested in trying to fix up GWA2.au3 and maybe OmniApi,
with a shared repository to help each other update all the different "bots",
so as many people possible can benefit from each others know-how and "skills".

I have a Github.com repository (originally forked from the old MaddoW/gwa2 repository),
where I'm currently working on "updating" these from the personal work I've been doing,
gathering changes and fixes from this great site and community we have here.

Should you be interested in helping out,
or simply have a look at the code you should know that GWA2.au3 is created with the "GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v. 3" ...
meaning that we should all help update the changes and fixes we have....

Anyway you can find my repository here:

BTW: Have a "fully working" self modified / fixed "OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.4.1.2" version to share with you too, this is in no way an official version, and parts of it might not be working as intended, so use with caution, also note that it's full of comments and other unwanted code that I've been using for personal use ... So dont share it elsewhere.

Hope some of you will help out and contribute to this, maybe we can even make a repository with all the updated bots too, to make it simple for people to share and find the working bots.

The best to you all.
Zilvermoon
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/16/2023, 22:46   #2

This is my latest version of GWA2.au3 + GWA2_Headers.au3 ... if you have fixes to something broken in this, please share, either here or by sending me a private message.

Edit: Also if you use this, test stuff and give feedback here, if you find something that isn't working or you have suggestions on doing something a different way, or whatever feedback you might have.

Would still like others to join in on this, but if no one does, I'll fix what I can on my own, and go from there, learning on the way.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GWA2_4.0.01(16-06-2023).zip (41.4 KB, 90 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/19/2023, 11:26   #3

nice

edit: it goes back to ascalon before mobs killed
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2023, 09:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazefng View Post
nice

edit: it goes back to ascalon before mobs killed
1st: This thread isn't about a bot but about GWA2.au3 + OmniAPI, none of which in them self can run alone (need more to make a bot)

2nd: If you are giving feedback on the actual bot I ALSO shared, I would need to know which module you are talking about (there are several different options to chose between)
Old 07/15/2023, 19:21   #5

$mLoggedIn or GetLoggedIn() broke, so have fixed it, here you go folks, hope it lasts longer this time.

Changed version number only due to the update of this.
Attached Files
File Type: rar GWA2_4.0.02(15-07-2023).rar (38.2 KB, 13 views)
Old 07/18/2023, 22:47   #6

Lol, it didn't last long, new update to $mLoggedIn / GetLoggedIn() ... 4.0.03 is out.

Will work on trying to find a better location to scan for, but for now it's working again.
Attached Files
File Type: rar GWA2_4.0.03(18-07-2023).rar (38.2 KB, 49 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/24/2023, 00:47   #7

@

A long time ago I decided to make GWA2 pointer based to accelerate all of the GWA2 functions, especially all of the move to and agent counting functions are now much faster and there are many utility functions that were added as well.

I tried to do it in a way that would remain compatible with legacy bots.

Since you are trying to build a good base for future bots, I think it would make sure to update the GWA2 baseline with those updated functions.

I think the gwa2_optimized.au3 in the attached could be renamed to gwa2 and power existing bots without much modification but you may also need some functions from movementfunctions.au3.

The constants.au3 is a bible of almost every constant in the game (maps, spells, agent Model IDs, even green weapon ID's)

Let me know if you have any questions. My discord user ID is 625055795478003732.

I also have some private fight and auto-cast and auto rupt / cancel functions that will play virtually any bar you put on including heroic refrain team builds but can only share in private.

I was recently told a couple of functions got broken recently (GetMapLoading, TravelTo, etc.). Please use the latest fixes for those and you should be good to go.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/30/2023, 10:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicdoor View Post
@

A long time ago I decided to make GWA2 pointer based to accelerate all of the GWA2 functions, especially all of the move to and agent counting functions are now much faster and there are many utility functions that were added as well.

I tried to do it in a way that would remain compatible with legacy bots.

Since you are trying to build a good base for future bots, I think it would make sure to update the GWA2 baseline with those updated functions.

I think the gwa2_optimized.au3 in the attached could be renamed to gwa2 and power existing bots without much modification but you may also need some functions from movementfunctions.au3.

The constants.au3 is a bible of almost every constant in the game (maps, spells, agent Model IDs, even green weapon ID's)

Let me know if you have any questions. My discord user ID is 625055795478003732.

I also have some private fight and auto-cast and auto rupt / cancel functions that will play virtually any bar you put on including heroic refrain team builds but can only share in private.

I was recently told a couple of functions got broken recently (GetMapLoading, TravelTo, etc.). Please use the latest fixes for those and you should be good to go.
This. He did a great job with the optimized GWA2 and made coding bots so much easier.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2023, 10:54   #9

New version out, and thanks to those who wish to contribute, haven't had time to look too close on it yet, have spend the last 3 weeks in psykiatric care, which also is some of the reasoning i've been gone from here.
Attached Files
File Type: rar GWA2_4.0.04(29-08-2023).rar (38.4 KB, 167 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/16/2023, 07:27   #10

Mate what's your discord I wanna work some stuff out together I fully repaired omni farmer
Old 09/22/2023, 06:55   #11

**** this GWA2 is AMAZING very nice work , my bot have take some steroid now <3
Old 11/25/2023, 12:39   #12

hi guys, i am kinda new to it, once i've download the GWA2 lastest file, and once i extracted it, how can i lauche the bot software ? what do i need to do ? i dont find any topics on it
ty for help
Old 11/25/2023, 19:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by valoute85 View Post
hi guys, i am kinda new to it, once i've download the GWA2 lastest file, and once i extracted it, how can i lauche the bot software ? what do i need to do ? i dont find any topics on it
ty for help
You need autoit to execute au3 scripts. You can download this from :
Old 05/08/2024, 10:56   #14

Hi,
I am trying to use this func GetLastDialogId().
The func return an empty value whatever i do.
I am using GWA2_4.0.04(29-08-2023) version, any help is welcome.
Old 05/09/2024, 18:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilvermoon View Post
New version out, and thanks to those who wish to contribute, haven't had time to look too close on it yet, have spend the last 3 weeks in psykiatric care, which also is some of the reasoning i've been gone from here.
I think you haven't used the optimized functions from the file I shared, correct? I see it uses dllstruct to pull information instead of pointers.

The version I shared should be fairly plug and play, was there anything missing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaverseath1 View Post
damn this GWA2 is AMAZING very nice work , my bot have take some steroid now <3
Have you used the optimized GWA2 I posted above? The movement function makes a lot of difference because the old one had a sleep to ensure you reached your destination whereas in the optimized function I shared it calculates actual distance and there is no useless sleep, and it is not vulnerable to lag (the old function could sometimes leave you stranded when there is lag).

Overall all functions should function better, especially functions that count enemies or detect effects.

Did you have to make adjustments to plug it to your bots? When i started the file, I was paying close attention to protect reverse compatibility with older bots, but in case you encounter anything missing let me know, worst case a function name would be slightly different.