Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LDOA 10-20

Discussion on LDOA 10-20 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LDOA 10-20

anyone have a public ldoa 10-20? mine doesnt seem to work any longer.
Old 07/29/2020, 10:15   #2

Old 12/27/2020, 18:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deroni93 View Post
It doesn't let you select a Character Name.
Tried running GW as Admin, Game+Text in English, deactiating UAC.
Using Win10
Old 03/20/2021, 19:18   #4

i get it to run but than my gw crashes after 5 sec
help plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ldoa pvevolved bot lv10 to 20
03/20/2021 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Hello little cheaters, I remember months ago having difficulty to find a simple working bot to level up from 10 to 20 in Presearing. So I had simply made one simple shit that is able to make 10 levels in ~10 hours if I remember well. I also made the builds files needed for war, ele, and mes, maybe I'll make&upload the others if I find the time. Anyway, the steps for that bot are pretty easy to get: Get the quest "Vanguard rescue: Farmer Hamnet", check the presearing quests...
WTS LDOA BOTS ASCALON TITLE 2-20lvl
07/13/2017 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hey my botter ! I WTS Ldoa Bot rurik farm I dont have the price for the bots Just Ambraces or Ectos ! Mp my :)
[Buying] Vaettir Bot, LDoA bot
06/25/2017 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
Hello e*pvpers! I would like to buy good vaettir bot which have : *mode for identify golds or store golds in depo, * salvage white,blue and purple items, lodestones and store materials in depo after full iventory etc, * salvage after run in Bjora Marches and after he go to farm more. * pick only black and white dye * pick event items * selling items to merchant (golds )
[Buying] LdoA Bot.
06/25/2017 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Hello looking for a working bot.
LDoA bot
11/13/2015 - GW Bots - 4 Replies
Hello elitepvpers ! Could someone (if its possible) modify LDoA 10-20lvl to use imp and kill enemy by warrior? This bot just staying first at elemental, then go to 2 moobs (from farmer hamnet quest) and pull to monk and kill(without using skills) but, i would like to have warrior whos kill this elemental and use skills. ( sorry for my english ) Here you have download : I would be grateful! Thank you