Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 10/17/2020, 18:06   #991

elite*gold: 0
Do you guys have a nowadays killroy farming bot working ?

THanks !
Old 10/17/2020, 18:59   #992

Quote:
Originally Posted by youallcheat View Post
Do you guys have a nowadays killroy farming bot working ?

THanks !
Linked litterally 2 posts above you - elitepvpers also offers a search func for that on the top right
Old 10/17/2020, 19:37   #993

sry i though this post was only about cof
Old 10/18/2020, 04:42   #994

updated mqsc bot
Attached Files
File Type: zip luxon moded.zip (62.1 KB, 54 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2020, 00:55   #995

So quick question, I have searched this whole thread + other thread and havent found anything yet. Anyone have possession of a costume brawl script maybe not updated or broken that i can take a swing at? Interested in working on skills title this festival.
Old 10/19/2020, 09:50   #996

Hello,
I'm not sure if anyone ist willing to help me here but I tried out many things and cant get my function to work.
So I want to target a bossmonster. I wrote a function which circles over all agents in the area and should stop when the boss is found. Therefore I tried different methods.
1. Comparing current Agent Name with my searched bossname
2. Find the monster with the highest level
3. Find the monster with the highest HP

But the script isnt stopping at the boss and is trapped in an infinite loop. I searched in a lot of threads already and found some codefragments but its still not working.
Does anyone of you has some tips for me or even a working script for this task.
I would really appreciate it.

Since Im currently not at home I cant send you my function but If needed I can do so when I get home (in 4 dass)

Thanks to you
Old 10/19/2020, 13:41   #997

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flusher View Post
Hello,
I'm not sure if anyone ist willing to help me here but I tried out many things and cant get my function to work.
So I want to target a bossmonster. I wrote a function which circles over all agents in the area and should stop when the boss is found. Therefore I tried different methods.
1. Comparing current Agent Name with my searched bossname
2. Find the monster with the highest level
3. Find the monster with the highest HP

But the script isnt stopping at the boss and is trapped in an infinite loop. I searched in a lot of threads already and found some codefragments but its still not working.
Does anyone of you has some tips for me or even a working script for this task.
I would really appreciate it.

Since Im currently not at home I cant send you my function but If needed I can do so when I get home (in 4 dass)

Thanks to you
you can work with the typemap this should detect stuff like bossglow --> first let it cycle and out("Agent Type Map = " & DllStructGetData($lAgent, 'typemap')) --> to get the right type after that you can target this boss

If BitAND(DllStructGetData($lAgent, 'typemap'), 262144) Then

another option is to go by name f.e.
Old 10/19/2020, 14:55   #998

Any UW bots?
Old 10/19/2020, 15:08   #999

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjon255 View Post
Any UW bots?
nothing thats public
Old 10/19/2020, 17:30   #1000

Hey,

Anything to bot the fact to take/complete the repeatable skeleton quest and change chanel automaticaly ?

thx
Old 10/19/2020, 19:20   #1001

Or better a full working skele bot. only found a broken one i can't fix..

cheers and ty

Old 10/19/2020, 20:15   #1002

is there a LB/SS Bot ? the one is deleted on the thread
Old 10/20/2020, 03:40   #1003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasinns Cred View Post
Or better a full working skele bot. only found a broken one i can't fix..

cheers and ty

This bot has .exe, the BEST WAY to get hacked, I know what I mean I got hacked by downloading some bots on this site
( I'm not being a bitch, i'm only downloading bots from here and I got hacked every GW accounts I had, not even anything else, even my steam which have 300+ games had no problem, only GW)

As I'm not alone that got hacked, I'll tell what I did download before hack :

Follower bot (3years + with a .exe in it, probably the bitch one)
PackMan (did not find anything in the code that is malicious even if I told the opposite)
ToC Bot ( Nothing in here, I've been using it since YEARS and updated it myself)

I'm a 15Y.O player, I can't do anything against bitches that upload bots with malicious exe, but WTF guys, the most you can win is 100€ against 3years of prison (I'm french, it's even more here) if we find you

To the hacker, I have your IP from the support, just keep going we'll get you behind bars motherfucker

As you can see in this attached picture, some unknown man is spreading the fact that the bots are not the problem, SURE MAN, EVERYBODY GOT HACKED FROM HERE but the problem comes from us, SURE, are you retarded ? We are trying to make people aware that some shit is spreading here and you want to keep us downloading like we're blind ? You're so fucking suspicious I'm pretty sure that you're not far from being the hacker or one of it's friends
Old 10/20/2020, 07:48   #1004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiroisback View Post
This bot has .exe, the BEST WAY to get hacked, I know what I mean I got hacked by downloading some bots on this site
( I'm not being a *****, i'm only downloading bots from here and I got hacked every GW accounts I had, not even anything else, even my steam which have 300+ games had no problem, only GW)

As I'm not alone that got hacked, I'll tell what I did download before hack :

Follower bot (3years + with a .exe in it, probably the ***** one)
PackMan (did not find anything in the code that is malicious even if I told the opposite)
ToC Bot ( Nothing in here, I've been using it since YEARS and updated it myself)

I'm a 15Y.O player, I can't do anything against ******* that upload bots with malicious exe, but WTF guys, the most you can win is 100€ against 3years of prison (I'm french, it's even more here) if we find you

To the hacker, I have your IP from the support, just keep going we'll get you behind bars ************

As you can see in this attached picture, some unknown man is spreading the fact that the bots are not the problem, SURE MAN, EVERYBODY GOT HACKED FROM HERE but the problem comes from us, SURE, are you retarded ? We are trying to make people aware that some **** is spreading here and you want to keep us downloading like we're blind ? You're so ******* suspicious I'm pretty sure that you're not far from being the hacker or one of it's friends
IDK what your problem is. I downloaded the skele bot and there are only .au3 files in it, no .exe (take the source code in 5th post)
Old 10/20/2020, 08:02   #1005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assasinns Cred View Post
IDK what your problem is. I downloaded the skele bot and there are only .au3 files in it, no .exe (take the source code in 5th post)
Hum, that's kinda ridiculous, just show hidden files and you'll see them