Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2020

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2020 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 02/18/2021, 12:17   #1606

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by amythié View Post
Hello,

I try to fix the bot
Dust Farm Rit v1.4 updated by Ashdoll.rar
But got some problem with unknown function name [IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
If one personn can explain me plz !

Thx
Code:
Func TravelTo($aMapID, $aDis = 0)
	;returns true if successful
	If GetMapID() = $aMapID And $aDis = 0 And GetMapLoading() = 0 Then Return True
	ZoneMap($aMapID, $aDis)
	Return WaitMapLoading($aMapID)
EndFunc   ;==>TravelTo
and just add an waitmapload()
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2021, 18:45   #1607

excuse me, do someone has working cof bot? actually i did update headers and gwa2 to previous one and my bot stops working after entrance :/

#edit: this is the "fixed" file that not working properly
Attached Files
File Type: rar CoF Farmer - Dervish Edition v1.4.rar (55.8 KB, 38 views)
Old 02/19/2021, 13:35   #1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard4life View Post
excuse me, do someone has working cof bot? actually i did update headers and gwa2 to previous one and my bot stops working after entrance :/

#edit: this is the "fixed" file that not working properly
Instead of asking for a fix, try to solve the issue yourself? You say the bot stops working after entering the explorable, what happens exactly?
  • does the bot crash
  • does gw crash
  • nothing crashes, the bot just stops doing anything
Maybe something else happens? In the first 2 cases, you'll get an error, which can help you figure out the problem. For case 3, try to figure out which part stops working, you're likely stuck in an infinite loop (bot is waiting for a check, but the check never comes)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2021, 13:57   #1609

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFarmer View Post
Instead of asking for a fix, try to solve the issue yourself? You say the bot stops working after entering the explorable, what happens exactly?
  • does the bot crash
  • does gw crash
Maybe something else happens? In the first 2 cases, you'll get an error, which can help you figure out the problem. For case 3, try to figure out which part stops working, you're likely stuck in an infinite loop (bot is waiting for a check, but the check never comes)
"Wait are you telling me that i should do it myself or get atleast basic scripting knowledge when i want to bot? lol what comes next? i need to learn how to drive a card before using such technology? pathetic

Not everyone can deal with complex error messages like ''duplication function" "

~your average epvp-user
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2021, 13:57   #1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlyFarmer View Post
  • does the bot crash
  • does gw crash
i do not want to argue, but I have absolutely no idea what to do, my knowledge stops at changing gwa2, headers and delete about some lines because of duplicate function name, thats all i know when i have unknown funcion name i just cant :/ line 626 with this file, i just wanted to ask about bot not like everyone have to give or something like that
Old 02/19/2021, 14:19   #1611

dang so close.. i was rolling the dice if i should take duplicate function or unknown function. maybe next time.

5head tip for all beginners: "duplicate function" means that there is most likely one function in your gwa2 and in your main script since everyone uses different gwa2's solution: cut the whole function from your main script.

unknown function name: same problem just in reverse... the scource was probably written with a function in his gwa2 that you are missing in your gwa2 right now. Solution: check other public bots (and probably their gwa2's) for that unknown function name.. the name of the function is in the error itself and you have a search function in every script if you edit it.

this can be done with 0,000 knowledge of scripting and can still solve 50% of all problems posted here.

GL everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2021, 20:15   #1612

Does anyone have a working jade bros or ministerial bot? would be greatly appreciated
Old 02/21/2021, 01:30   #1613

Updated list of working bots as of 2/20/21

Alright you leeches, here's a list of working bots that I've either done a bit of work on, or I've just grabbed them from this thread and am putting them all together in one post. Please learn to Autoit...

All of these are either stock or have had very minor changes/edits by myself with help from various users around this board...some of those include but are not limited to:

Remember: Don't trust anyone on the internet, scan fucking everything you download. Also

I will not support any of these, I'm just putting together a single post for a quicker download location.

Most working (for me) up-to-date GWA2:

Pongmei Valley Chest Bot (crashed on selling but everything else okay)

Boreal Chest Bot

Auto Chat Tool

Follower Bot

NF Pcons Farmer (not 100%)

Presearing Omni Farmer

Polar Bear Farming Bot

SS-LB Farming Bot

Vaettir Farmer v0.3 (best working IMO)

Vaettir Farmer v1 (Still good but diff style)
Thanks
19 Users
Old 02/21/2021, 21:51   #1614

Hello,

I search the model ID for the spiritwood planks, where I can find that plz.

Thx !!
Old 02/21/2021, 23:11   #1615

Quote:
Hello,

Thx !!
956, bit of a weird one to want :/
Old 02/21/2021, 23:34   #1616

Quote:
Hello,

Thx !!
What's the reason to want the ID but not knowing how to get a item ID in the first place? I can't wrap my head around this, literally put any item in the first place of your inventory and use toolbox to get it. I'd assume anyone wanting a ID would know this in the first place.
Old 02/22/2021, 13:39   #1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray133 View Post
What's the reason to want the ID but not knowing how to get a item ID in the first place? I can't wrap my head around this, literally put any item in the first place of your inventory and use toolbox to get it. I'd assume anyone wanting a ID would know this in the first place.
When people first try to decipher code and find the canpickup() function, they end up wanting to customize the list of ModelID's but have not yet been acquainted with any specific tool or means of printing modelIDs.

Maybe they want it for collector weapons or for Nicholas the Traveller. They have to start somewhere.

He will probably need a link to a toolbox to get set up. I think there is one in this forum but they didn't share the source code so not everyone is happy using it. Do you have a link to a public one with source disclosed?
Old 02/22/2021, 13:43   #1618

Thx, I want that because i fix a salvage bot and my toolbox crash always
Old 02/22/2021, 14:38   #1619

Quote:
Originally Posted by logicdoor View Post
When people first try to decipher code and find the canpickup() function, they end up wanting to customize the list of ModelID's but have not yet been acquainted with any specific tool or means of printing modelIDs.

Maybe they want it for collector weapons or for Nicholas the Traveller. They have to start somewhere.

He will probably need a link to a toolbox to get set up. I think there is one in this forum but they didn't share the source code so not everyone is happy using it. Do you have a link to a public one with source disclosed?
??? gwtoolbox info tab is al you need ???
Old 02/22/2021, 15:04   #1620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray133 View Post
??? gwtoolbox info tab is al you need ???
Never used for that purpose, I use bdev.

Just shows you the variety of experiences possible across users on epvp.