Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2019!

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2019! within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 05/21/2019, 23:03   #811

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiliyaFlamme View Post
u dont need a build cause u all time in worms take any heros
oh so whats the point of the bot ?
Old 05/21/2019, 23:19   #812

You're inside a wurm with default armor stats and wurm skills not prof specific, The purpose is to farm sunspear and lightbringer points easy
Old 05/21/2019, 23:22   #813

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzmoreno27 View Post
oh so whats the point of the bot ?
he farm LB and SS xD in The Sulfurous Wastes he take bless and go in worm so u dont need a build
Old 05/21/2019, 23:49   #814

Echoing two previous users' requests, does anyone know what the Kilroy bot needs to get going again?

It runs to Kilroy, opens the prompt to accept the quest, but doesn't actually take the quest - it just keeps repeating the attempt in a loop.

The bot is listed as WORKING on the list, buuuuut... yeah no.
Old 05/22/2019, 00:02   #815

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmehax View Post
Echoing two previous users' requests, does anyone know what the Kilroy bot needs to get going again?

It runs to Kilroy, opens the prompt to accept the quest, but doesn't actually take the quest - it just keeps repeating the attempt in a loop.

The bot is listed as WORKING on the list, buuuut... yeah no.

I do not know what's wrong with you, but I tested it and it works fine
Old 05/22/2019, 02:06   #816

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmehax View Post

The bot is listed as WORKING on the list, buuuut... yeah no.
Maybe cuz you don't understand what you are doing The bot accept the quest but don't do it ? it's just cuz it's the wrong quest...

- You need to do who is the 1st quest before to do the good quest for the bot :
- Tested on multiple runs and it's work like a charm, so listed as *WORKING* logicly

PS : don't forget to have brass knuckles equiped
Old 05/22/2019, 02:30   #817

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshout View Post
Maybe cuz you don't understand what you are doing The bot accept the quest but don't do it ? it's just cuz it's the wrong quest...

- You need to do who is the 1st quest before to do the good quest for the bot :
- Tested on multiple runs and it's work like a charm, so listed as *WORKING* logicly

PS : don't forget to have brass knuckles equiped
You are right the people are probably a bit lazy to see why it does not work and prefer to complain
Old 05/22/2019, 03:18   #818

Okay so I have turned the dervish pongmei chest runner into a sin runner. Runs good with little errors or fails.. Hopefully someone else uses it like i use it, it has done me well with drops.

Build for Assassin : OwBj4xf84Q6M0kIQTQNQ3lHQceA

ALL CREDITS TO ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS SCRIPT, I just totally lack of having a dervish so i made it into a assassin to farm some goodies
Attached Files
File Type: rar 2019 Assassin Pongmei Factions Golds Runner.rar (86.1 KB, 29 views)
Old 05/22/2019, 03:34   #819

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenRelic View Post
Okay so I have turned the dervish pongmei chest runner into a sin runner. Runs good with little errors or fails.. Hopefully someone else uses it like i use it, it has done me well with drops.

Build for Assassin : OwBj4xf84Q6M0kIQTQNQ3lHQceA

ALL CREDITS TO ORIGINAL CREATOR OF THIS SCRIPT, I just totally lack of having a dervish so i made it into a assassin to farm some goodies
Hum wanted to test the bot...but seem the character selection in the GUI is grey and can't choose
Old 05/22/2019, 03:40   #820

You know what, that happens to me as well since im only running one account atm... I really am crappy when it comes to all this coding and stuff and i try to learn a little a day.
Old 05/22/2019, 03:43   #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenRelic View Post
You know what, that happens to me as well since im only running one account atm... I really am crappy when it comes to all this coding and stuff and i try to learn a little a day.
Don't worry and take your time
Old 05/22/2019, 08:46   #822

Boreal bot doesn't work tried it yday and opened maybe 2 chests and just stopped moving twice, once stopped moving I had to restart the bot, as this is meant to be left on I don't wanna come back to only one chest opened all day :s any ideas?

Tbh if it doesn't work least I have the pongmei for back up
Old 05/22/2019, 09:42   #823

Quote:
Maybe cuz you don't understand what you are doing ...

- You need to do who is the 1st quest before to do the good quest for the bot : ...
Ahh so the Punch the Clown quest is the pre-req to the actual quest I needed... did not know that (but also undocumented)!

Thank you :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiliyaFlamme View Post
You are right the people are probably a bit lazy to see why it does not work and prefer to complain
I don't know if my type of post is considered a complaint in your country, but in mine (at least the way I have it written) it is a simple report of events and a request for knowledge.

As a returning (after 11 years) player, I've never played EotN and certainly did not see "Punch-Out" anything documented in the bot folder or on the forums (I just searched - got nothing).

Don't assume the worst of people right out of the gate - it's not a good way to live. You can better than that. That bit of life advice is my thanks for your hard work on the other bots (for which I am genuinely thankful)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
Boreal bot doesn't work tried it yday and opened maybe 2 chests and just stopped moving twice...
It stopped once for me on the last waypoint, but if you just nudge it out of that blocked point the bot starts working normally again. Not perfect, but it DOES work (I got 6 runs in before my stupid lockpick broke ><").

=====================================

Follow-Up: LV20 in 1 hour!! Hoooooooooooly crap!
Old 05/22/2019, 10:59   #824

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
Boreal bot doesn't work tried it yday and opened maybe 2 chests and just stopped moving twice, once stopped moving I had to restart the bot, as this is meant to be left on I don't wanna come back to only one chest opened all day :s any ideas?

Tbh if it doesn't work least I have the pongmei for back up
Quote:
Ok, seem i've uploaded the wrong files plz re download the new files and test it again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
why you don't read ???
Old 05/22/2019, 12:07   #825

Maybe make something like, and forgive me obviously the code won't be write but in psuedo terms,
Global pointa
Global pointb

Do while botrunning
Do while mapid = ice cliff chasms
If checkcoord() = true then
Output="bot stuck"
Resign()
Loop
Loop

Func checkcoord()
Pointa = get coords or however its done
Wait() ;wait for however long
Pointb = get coords again
If pointa = pointb then
Return true
Endfunc

Again not the best but might stop the bot getting stuck and a work around if he does?

Quote:
why you don't read ???
I do read very well and as it goes it was with the new files