Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2019!

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2019! within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 05/18/2019, 23:54   #781

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoderAndy View Post
hey guys,
cloud and tjubutsi deleted their GWA2 from gitlab, every github GWA2 is a year old and not updated, strecky said on a previous post that GWA2 "was found out" but i don't see anyone share a fully working GWA2, what's going on ? is everything will go private ? none was sharing up to date GWApi now we gonna lose GWA2 too ?
Read all the pages of posts in this thread that have been created since the header update. You'll find what you're looking for.

Old 05/19/2019, 02:50   #782

I am not posting sh*t while Area Net is being self defeating and banning the little bit of players they have left.... Once they cool out, I may help the community again, but if there so against the small community of players they have dwindled down too by tactics like this then I don't find it favorable to post fixes so you will get your accounts banned... but to give u a hint someone always comes out with one or two working bots and u can fix yours from there... The economy in guild wars always gets hurt when they go on banning sprees... less people to trade with, hard to get pvp matches etc... when they ban - play something else for a while, their sales go down, and these people get fired or get moved around and the game eventually comes back and they give everyone their accounts back that really try to get them back or go with the - " MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED " excuse anyway... SO hang in there and play with out bots until people come to their senses and stop turning the game into a police state!
-peace!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/19/2019, 09:25   #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat34 View Post
I am not posting sh*t while Area Net is being self defeating and banning the little bit of players they have left.... Once they cool out, I may help the community again, but if there so against the small community of players they have dwindled down too by tactics like this then I don't find it favorable to post fixes so you will get your accounts banned... but to give u a hint someone always comes out with one or two working bots and u can fix yours from there... The economy in guild wars always gets hurt when they go on banning sprees... less people to trade with, hard to get pvp matches etc... when they ban - play something else for a while, their sales go down, and these people get fired or get moved around and the game eventually comes back and they give everyone their accounts back that really try to get them back or go with the - " MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED " excuse anyway... SO hang in there and play with out bots until people come to their senses and stop turning the game into a police state! F U Prince! Dork *** M,F, LAME A.F.

-peace!
Amen! Anet Police going crazy these days. Lay low guys. I sure will O/
Old 05/19/2019, 13:29   #784

Quote:
I am not posting sh*t while Area Net is being self defeating and banning the little bit of players they have left.... Once they cool out, I may help the community again, but if there so against the small community of players they have dwindled down too by tactics like this then I don't find it favorable to post fixes so you will get your accounts banned... but to give u a hint someone always comes out with one or two working bots and u can fix yours from there... The economy in guild wars always gets hurt when they go on banning sprees... less people to trade with, hard to get pvp matches etc... when they ban - play something else for a while, their sales go down, and these people get fired or get moved around and the game eventually comes back and they give everyone their accounts back that really try to get them back or go with the - " MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED " excuse anyway... SO hang in there and play with out bots until people come to their senses and stop turning the game into a police state! F U Prince! Dork Ass M,F, LAME A.F.

-peace!

Yes you are telling true

And IT'S BAD FOR THE GAME !!

I will explain you why :

I'm working on one of the biggest IT Telecom company in france, at a great post.
The issue with Arena Net is the same we encounter with another software we wanted to cut off.
Why Arena net want to cut off Guild Wars ?

Simply because it cost them money, maintening the server on 24/7h cost money (electricity / Maintenance / EMployee like GM / ect..).

With Guild wars 2 they want to make profit (paying actionnaire & BIlls).
So Cutting Guild wars by banning people and then having the power of shutting down the game because of the minority of real people playing while generate a huge amount of saving money.

That's why botting is good for the Game & Community.
It's Allow for all players to keep the game Alive and keep it update

Behind this game there is a lot of people working on with a Job, so it's good to let everyone bot.

Old 05/19/2019, 15:38   #785

Hello there, do you have any update for CoF Bot ?
Old 05/19/2019, 15:47   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamamon View Post
Read all the pages of posts in this thread that have been created since the header update. You'll find what you're looking for.
Thats not even the half fixes that GWA2 needs.

Quote:
I am not posting sh*t while Area Net is being self defeating and banning the little bit of players they have left.... Once they cool out, I may help the community again, but if there so against the small community of players they have dwindled down too by tactics like this then I don't find it favorable to post fixes so you will get your accounts banned... but to give u a hint someone always comes out with one or two working bots and u can fix yours from there... The economy in guild wars always gets hurt when they go on banning sprees... less people to trade with, hard to get pvp matches etc... when they ban - play something else for a while, their sales go down, and these people get fired or get moved around and the game eventually comes back and they give everyone their accounts back that really try to get them back or go with the - " MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED " excuse anyway... SO hang in there and play with out bots until people come to their senses and stop turning the game into a police state! F U Prince! Dork Ass M,F, LAME A.F.

-peace!
Omg that integrity lolipop about ANet bans and not posting anything bullshit, iv read that hundred of times, i fixed my own bots and well i did pretty good but sorry not so indepth to find out offsets, asmy code etc you can't learn that from one day to another, i'm not a trained programmer like some ppl here to read and understand everything, some c++ and other stuff is like chinese to me, well i'm all open ears and i have plenty of time if you want to show me bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymsy View Post

Yes you are telling true

And IT'S BAD FOR THE GAME !!

I will explain you why :

I'm working on one of the biggest IT Telecom company in france, at a great post.
The issue with Arena Net is the same we encounter with another software we wanted to cut off.
Why Arena net want to cut off Guild Wars ?

Simply because it cost them money, maintening the server on 24/7h cost money (electricity / Maintenance / EMployee like GM / ect..).

With Guild wars 2 they want to make profit (paying actionnaire & BIlls).
So Cutting Guild wars by banning people and then having the power of shutting down the game because of the minority of real people playing while generate a huge amount of saving money.

That's why botting is good for the Game & Community.
It's Allow for all players to keep the game Alive and keep it update

Behind this game there is a lot of people working on with a Job, so it's good to let everyone bot.
That guy must taking a lot of drugs.
It doesn't cost anything to ANet to run GuildWars they said it like 1 million times, there is no GM's its just 2 anet guys working on free time, i doubt they want to kill the game cause of the costs via bans first time i hear something like that, what are you saying bro, omg conspiracy theories 101.

Can we have a "changelog.txt" at least, what it's not working, what is working and what it needs to be fixed ??? some ppl are hideous if you don't want to post it my pm box is open ty.
Old 05/19/2019, 19:56   #787

Okay I am in of some need of a little expert help.

I am working on a project that needs a little bit of updating on the part of picking up objects and taking said objects to interact with another object...

I see in the script that was already created that it is calling to move to certain locations (EXAMPLE : OpenTorchChest(-6422, -15801) instead of calling for the object ID. How would i go with trying to locate the chest directly instead of moving to said location? Not every time that chest will be at that exact location.

Sorry if this confuses anyone.
Old 05/19/2019, 20:55   #788

The chest is an agent.... so if you use:

;~ Description: Target the next item.
Func TargetNextItem()
Return PerformAction(0xC4, 0x1E)
EndFunc ;==>TargetNextItem

till you find the chest, then get normal info from the target that's selected is how I go about this...

this assumes you didn't leave tons of drops on the ground which would also be targeted if they were in the vicinity...
Old 05/19/2019, 21:44   #789

Anyone got a follow bot?
Old 05/19/2019, 22:00   #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
Anyone got a follow bot?
yes i got one
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/20/2019, 00:52   #791

Okay so i do really apologize of how ****** i am with trying to update this, learning my hardest.

I have this function here :

Func OpenTorchChest($x, $y) ; Open torch chest - needs a bit of work
Local $lDeadlock
$lDeadlock = TimerInit()
Do
RndSleep(250)
$TorchChest = GetNearestSignpostToCoords($x, $y)
Until DllStructGetData($TorchChest, 'Id') <> 0 Or TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > 300000
ChangeTarget($TorchChest)
RndSleep(250)
GoToSignpost($TorchChest)
RndSleep(250)
ActionInteract()
EndFunc
Func PickUpTorch() ; Cause it doesnt have any useable ID's
PickUpLootEx()
EndFunc

And but my question is why i cant call it directly? Also i found out that the chest is different for each section of this dungeon. Right now im only focused on making it target the chest to open it, then i will focus on it running to the flames next.
Old 05/20/2019, 01:12   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgottenRelic View Post
Okay so i do really apologize of how ****** i am with trying to update this, learning my hardest.

I have this function here :

Func OpenTorchChest($x, $y) ; Open torch chest - needs a bit of work
Local $lDeadlock
$lDeadlock = TimerInit()
Do
RndSleep(250)
$TorchChest = GetNearestSignpostToCoords($x, $y)
Until DllStructGetData($TorchChest, 'Id') <> 0 Or TimerDiff($lDeadlock) > 300000
ChangeTarget($TorchChest)
RndSleep(250)
GoToSignpost($TorchChest)
RndSleep(250)
ActionInteract()
EndFunc
Func PickUpTorch() ; Cause it doesnt have any useable ID's
PickUpLootEx()
EndFunc

And but my question is why i cant call it directly? Also i found out that the chest is different for each section of this dungeon. Right now im only focused on making it target the chest to open it, then i will focus on it running to the flames next.
what bot are u use lol? xD :O
Old 05/20/2019, 01:15   #793

Right Now i am trying to get this to work, it does everything perfectly except get the torch to the flame braziers. I have been trying to get this to work someway somehow and have narrowed it down to that one specific function. I'm not looking to make any script clean and pretty, just able to work. It also beats just asking someone to do it for me.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 2019 EDIT RAVENS POINT DUNGEON FARM.rar (48.6 KB, 7 views)
Old 05/20/2019, 01:31   #794

New Dragon moss update :
New Gui
the sell function is in anjeka u need more kurz points as luxon or the sell function dont works !!
he dont store shilds and fibers
this bot run as ranger only ranger !!!!
he bot salvage DragonRoots and bows for fibers

look picture 36 runs 0 fails !!
-if u see any errors pls wisp me in epvp and i will try to fix it
-I would appreciate a few THANKS clicks because it does not hurt and is free

Yours sincerely: NiliyaFlamme

- if u want some non puplic bot look in my Black Market link in my signature
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/20/2019, 08:40   #795

Celestial Weapons Farm (Mantids farm bot) original bot by

- GUI + Characterselection + Render Disabeling added by
- Pause Button doesn't work for the moment
- Headers and GWA2 updated (tested with +50 runs and working fine)

2019 Boreal Chest v1.4a original bot by

- Open chest function now working after Update May, 1
- Headers and GWA2 updated (tested with +50 runs and working fine)

Stygian Farmer (DoA) Me/R (work with R/Me)

- Headers and GWA2 updated
- Tested only on 13 runs / 0 fail / lot of golds items, normal tomes and 8 stygian gemstones
- Each run take 4.30 - 5.00 min

Attached Files
File Type: rar GW MANTIDS FARM with GUI.rar (39.2 KB, 98 views)
File Type: rar Stygian Mesmer Farmer.rar (35.5 KB, 132 views)

Thanks
10 Users

« OK to ask for exploit/Scripting help here... | Pre Farmer »