Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2019!

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2019! within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 04/29/2019, 19:21   #406

elite*gold: 0
is There a bot of zaishen chests opening and identifying golden items, please help me
Old 04/29/2019, 23:29   #407

Quote:
Originally Posted by derwisch1234 View Post
is There a bot of zaishen chests opening and identifying golden items, please help me

There is a old by Mia Forever... You just need to grab an updated GWA2.au3 and overwrite the old one.
The bot will open chest but don't identifying items... maybe someone will update the bot later, but for the moment it's as it's
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 06:14   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshout View Post
There is a old by Mia Forever... You just need to grab an updated GWA2.au3 and overwrite the old one.
The bot will open chest but don't identifying items... maybe someone will update the bot later, but for the moment it's as it's
thanks
Old 04/30/2019, 08:09   #409

Hey guys, nice job on the work that's been done here
I have a question regarding the a/me vaettiir bot. I clicked the options to pickup golds, store them and mesmer tomes but so far its only picking up gold and party items. How can i make the bot pick up the golds?

Thanks in advance and for the smooth running bot!
Old 04/30/2019, 09:32   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthilien View Post
I have a question regarding the a/me vaettiir bot. I clicked the options to pickup golds, store them and mesmer tomes but so far its only picking up gold and party items. How can i make the bot pick up the golds?

Right Click on the Script -> Edit Script

Change this line to:

Code:
If $lRarity == $RARITY_GOLD 			Then Return False; gold items
Code:
If $lRarity == $RARITY_GOLD 			Then Return True; gold items
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2019, 09:37   #411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthilien View Post

It will be good to know whish bot you are talking about...If it's the , it work well with some little bugs for the moment; use this one but prefer to use ..

for 1.3, edit 2019 Vaettir A_Me.au3 script and find :

Code:
; Checks if should pick up the given item. Returns True or False
Func CanPickUp($aItem)
	Local $lModelID = DllStructGetData(($aItem), 'ModelID')
	Local $aExtraID = DllStructGetData($aItem, "ExtraID")
	Local $lRarity = GetRarity($aItem)
	Local $Requirement = GetItemReq($aItem)
	If (($lModelID == 2511) And (GetGoldCharacter() < 99000)) Then
		Return True	; gold coins (only pick if character has less than 99k in inventory)
	ElseIf ($lModelID == $ITEM_ID_Mesmer_Tome) And ($PickUpTomes = True) Then
		Return False	; Mesmer Tomes
	ElseIf ($lModelID == $ITEM_ID_Dyes) Then	; if dye
		If (($aExtraID == $ITEM_ExtraID_BlackDye) Or ($aExtraID == $ITEM_ExtraID_WhiteDye)) Then ; only pick white and black ones
			Return True
		EndIf
	ElseIf ($lRarity == $RARITY_Gold) And GetChecked ($PickupGolds) Then ; gold items
		Return False
	ElseIf ($lRarity == $RARITY_Purple) And $PickUpAll Then ; purple items
		Return False
	ElseIf($lModelID == $ITEM_ID_Lockpicks) Then
		Return True ; Lockpicks
	ElseIf($lModelID == $ITEM_ID_Glacial_Stones) Then
		Return False ; glacial stones
	ElseIf CheckArrayPscon($lModelID) Then ; ==== Pcons ==== or all event items
		Return True
	ElseIf CheckArrayMapPieces($lModelID) And ($PickUpMapPieces = True) Then ; ==== Map Pieces ====
		Return True
	Else
		Return False
	EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>CanPickUp
Change by True or False for items you want to pickup or not...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2019, 09:53   #412

yes using the latest one, so i guess thats the 1.3 version

thanks for fast and accurate replies, ill look into it!
Old 04/30/2019, 15:55   #413

how can you adjust to identify and sell golden items?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaendler View Post
Right Click on the Script -> Edit Script

Change this line to:

Code:
If $lRarity == $RARITY_GOLD 			Then Return False; gold items
Code:
If $lRarity == $RARITY_GOLD 			Then Return True; gold items
Old 04/30/2019, 17:37   #414

elite*gold: 100
Codex Tool 2.6 - Update 30.04.2019

Updated Auto Attack Funktion
Updated Z-Quest Funktion
Attached Files
File Type: rar Codex Tool 2.6 - Update 30.04.2019.rar (31.8 KB, 84 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/01/2019, 13:34   #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiflemanX View Post
2019 Byzzr Bot v1.1

Summary:
Farms the Monk Boss Byzzr Wingmender in Melandru's Hope.
Drops include Elite Monk tomes and Factions gold items to include Echovald Shields.
Picks up event items to include Ice Tea, Party Beacons, and Delicious Cake.
This farm uses a 55-Monk or 55-Necro to maximize damage from the elite necro skill "Spoil Victor".
To ensure maximum damage ensure your character has 55hp (will work with 115hp).

Requirements for Byzzr farm:

• Monk or Necro
• Factions
• Lutgardis Conservatory outpost
• High Energy Staff (+20 energy)
• HP reduced to 55 from +3 Runes and -50 Cesta
• Monk Build: OwQDQ8tuRvBqQnB7O7D3g1DhBA
• Necro Build: OANDQ8tuRvBqQnB7O7D3gqihBA

;~ This was tested with:
;~ Necromancer
;~ +1 Blood & +3 Blood Headpiece
;~ +3 Curses Chest Piece
;~ +3 Death Magic Gloves
;~ +3 Soul Reaping Leggings
;~ +3 Death Magic Boots
;~ Weapon Slot-1: High Energy Staff, +20 Energy w/ 20% Enchant
;~ 105hp during testing because of high energy staff and no -50 Cesta

Notes:
1. Bunny Boost! uses chocolate bunnies for 50% increased speed in outpost. Bunnies can be pulled from Xunlai Chest
2. Use Alcohol is currently set to use Shamorck Ale and skill#7 when using "Drunken Master" for increased run speed
3. Additional alcohol functions are listed at the bottom of this script
4. This script can be edited to run any caster class
I have several observations/comments/notes about this one.

1. Store gold unids function would be really cool.
2. The bot recasts scourge healing instead of spamming necrosis, even though it has enough energy to do it. Generally it uses scourge healing twice and necrosis just once, even though it could use it well over 2-3 times.
3. If the bot doesn't have enough energy it won't wait for it to use corpse teleport even when there are drops to be picked up. Instead it just restarts the run.
4. The aforementioned tiger glitch. I haven't seen the tiger, but I did notice the bot getting completely stuck around the shrine.
5. I use a +5e sword and -50 cesta, not sure whether high ene staff was supposed to be put in a specific weapon set, either way I don't use high energy staff, so maybe that's the reason why I have the problems in points 2. and 3.
6. That drunken master could work even without alcohol, 15% is better than nothing, and that slot where prot spirit is, is useless anyway, since the hexes and necrosis should do the job anyway.
Old 05/01/2019, 15:12   #416

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe4628 View Post
I have several observations/comments/notes about this one.

2. The bot recasts scourge healing instead of spamming necrosis, even though it has enough energy to do it. Generally it uses scourge healing twice and necrosis just once, even though it could use it well over 2-3 times.
3. If the bot doesn't have enough energy it won't wait for it to use corpse teleport even when there are drops to be picked up. Instead it just restarts the run.
4. The aforementioned tiger glitch. I haven't seen the tiger, but I did notice the bot getting completely stuck around the shrine.
5. I use a +5e sword and -50 cesta, not sure whether high ene staff was supposed to be put in a specific weapon set, either way I don't use high energy staff, so maybe that's the reason why I have the problems in points 2. and 3.
6. That drunken master could work even without alcohol, 15% is better than nothing, and that slot where prot spirit is, is useless anyway, since the hexes and necrosis should do the job anyway.
These are good observations. Lets break this down and see what we can learn together.

For this script, because the gold drops only occur about 2 per hour (that are not stackable like FoW Scrolls, UW Scrolls, XP Scrolls, etc) I did not feel that it needed to have any gold item storage, especially because at this time its not really a good idea to run longer than 6-8 hours for risk of being flagged and ban so that would only be about 16-20 gold items max. Regardless, lets say that you did wish to have some sort of gold storage. I would simply cut and paste the storage components needed from a working script such as Boreal Chest Bot or perhaps Raptor Farm. Lets take a look at Raptor Farm real quick and see how its done.

Ok, I see this at the beginning of the Raptor Farm cycle:
Code:
 If CountFreeSlots() < 4 and GetChecked ($CBX_StoreUNID_Golds) Then
	  StoreGolds()
   EndIf
So we know that the gold drop are not often so lets change the amount of spaces left before storing golds from "4" down to "2". Also, we do not have a button or option to store golds so lets delete GetChecked ($CBX_StoreUNID_Golds and make it look like this:

Code:
 If CountFreeSlots() < 2 Then
	  StoreGolds()
   EndIf
We will place it at the beginning of the cycle in our Byzzr Bot right after it uses chocolate bunnies so we will have some speed if selected.

Next, we need this function that we are declaring: StoreGolds(). Again we search the Raptor Bot and find it. To find it quickly, I highlight it in AutoIt and then go top left to "Search" and then "Find".

Code:
Func StoreGolds()
	Out("Storing Golds")
	Local $AITEM, $lItem, $m, $Q, $r, $lbag, $SLOT, $FULL, $NSLOT
	For $i = 1 To 4
		$lbag = GetBag($i)
		For $j = 1 To DllStructGetData($lbag, 'Slots')
			$AITEM = GetItemBySlot($lbag, $j)
			If DllStructGetData($AITEM, "ID") = 0 Then ContinueLoop
			$m = DllStructGetData($AITEM, "ModelID")
			$r = GetRarity($lItem)
			If CanStoreGolds($AITEM) Then
				Do
					For $BAG = 8 To 12
						$SLOT = FindEmptySlot($BAG)
						$SLOT = [MENTION=368499]Extended[/MENTION]
						If $SLOT <> 0 Then
							$FULL = False
							$NSLOT = $SLOT
							ExitLoop 2
						Else
							$FULL = True
						EndIf
						Sleep(400)
					Next
				Until $FULL = True
				If $FULL = False Then
					MoveItem($AITEM, $BAG, $NSLOT)
					Sleep(GetPing() + 500)
				EndIf
			EndIf
		Next
	Next
EndFunc   ;==>StoreGolds
I already know that this code calls more functions that are not original to the Byzzr Bot and so its not going to be that simple but I go ahead and attempt to run it so I can see the error codes and know what other functions I might be missing.

I get a flag for: CanStoreGold, FindEmptySlot, and CountFreeSlots so I cut and paste them from Raptor and put them at the bottom of the Byzzr Bot. I also organize them together and make some comments like "#Region Store Items" so that in the future if I need to cut and paste into another script I can quickly and easily do so.

Code:
#Region Store Items
  Func StoreGolds()
	Out("Storing Golds")
	Local $AITEM, $lItem, $m, $Q, $r, $lbag, $SLOT, $FULL, $NSLOT
	For $i = 1 To 4
		$lbag = GetBag($i)
		For $j = 1 To DllStructGetData($lbag, 'Slots')
			$AITEM = GetItemBySlot($lbag, $j)
			If DllStructGetData($AITEM, "ID") = 0 Then ContinueLoop
			$m = DllStructGetData($AITEM, "ModelID")
			$r = GetRarity($lItem)
			If CanStoreGolds($AITEM) Then
				Do
					For $BAG = 8 To 12
						$SLOT = FindEmptySlot($BAG)
						$SLOT = [MENTION=368499]Extended[/MENTION]
						If $SLOT <> 0 Then
							$FULL = False
							$NSLOT = $SLOT
							ExitLoop 2
						Else
							$FULL = True
						EndIf
						Sleep(400)
					Next
				Until $FULL = True
				If $FULL = False Then
					MoveItem($AITEM, $BAG, $NSLOT)
					Sleep(GetPing() + 500)
				EndIf
			EndIf
		Next
	Next
 EndFunc   ;==>StoreGolds

Func CountFreeSlots()
   Local $temp = 0
   Local $bag
   $bag = GetBag(1)
   $temp += DllStructGetData($bag, 'slots') - DllStructGetData($bag, 'ItemsCount')
   $bag = GetBag(2)
   $bag = GetBag(3)
   Return $temp
EndFunc

Func CanStoreGolds($AITEM)
	Local $m = DllStructGetData($AITEM, "ModelID")
	Local $r = GetRarity($AITEM)
	Switch $r
		Case $RARITY_GOLD
			If $m = 22280 Then
				Return False
			Else
				Return True
			EndIf
	EndSwitch
EndFunc   ;==>CanStoreGolds

Func FindEmptySlot($bagIndex)
	Local $LITEMINFO, $aslot
	For $aslot = 1 To DllStructGetData(GetBag($bagIndex), "Slots")
		Sleep(40)
		$LITEMINFO = GetItemBySlot($bagIndex, $aslot)
		If DllStructGetData($LITEMINFO, "ID") = 0 Then
			SetExtended($aslot)
			ExitLoop
		EndIf
	Next
	Return 0
 EndFunc   ;==>FindEmptySlot
 #EndRegion Store Items
Now I just test. I always make sure to test many times and over a long time to ensure stability and no typo errors. To start I am just going to go to my chest and fill my entire inventory with gold items and start the script.

Ok, works. Seems to lag a bit and some items seem to take up to 8 seconds to transfer but that could be because of my lag. No worries, its working. Now I am curious if it will work without having to go to Xunlai Chest and open. Testing....

Ok! Great! We are now able to deposit gold items into the chest without having to move over to it and open it. This will save time.

Quote:
I have several observations/comments/notes
2. The bot recasts scourge healing instead of spamming necrosis, even and necrosis should do the job anyway.
Cast Engines are extremely important for obvious reasons. You have to tailor your cast sequence to the best possible solution for your specific needs. Lets look at the Byzzr Bot casting starting with the first skill. I first search the cast function: Func Cast()

Here is the first skill called:

Code:
;~ 	Awaken The Blood
		If CanUseSkill(1, 10) Then
			UseSkill(1, $mSelfID)
			UseSkill(2, $Byzzr)
			Return True
		EndIf
So here we see that it checks to see if you can use the skill "CanUseSkill" and then we see (1,10). "1" = first skill in your skill bar and "10" = the amount of energy needed.

Then you see UseSkill(1, $myselfID) which just means use the first skill on skill bar and $myselfID just means to target yourself because the skill is a self buff.

We also see that it automatically casts the 2nd skill (Spoil Victor) also when the first skill is triggered: UseSkill(2, $Byzzr) also notice that this skill and any other skills that target Byzzr are called with $Byzzr. I dont think this is the best way to do this because the very next thing in the cast is:

Code:
;~ 	Spoil Victor
	If CanUseSkill(2, 10) Then
		 UseSkill(2, $Byzzr)
		 Return True
     EndIf
I might delete one of these Spoil Victor casts because I do not think both are needed.

Lets look at the next skill #3:

Code:
;~ 	Price of Failure
	If GetHasHex($Byzzr) Then
		If CanUseSkill(3, 15) Then
			UseSkill(3, $Byzzr)
			Return True
		EndIf
	EndIf
This one is interesting because here you see that the skill checks to see if the target has a hex and if so then it uses the skill if no hex then it skips this skill.

Next Skill #4
Code:
;~ 	Rip Enchantment
	If CanUseSkill(4, 5) Then
	   If GetIsEnchanted($Byzzr) Then
			UseSkill(4, $Byzzr)
			Return True
	   EndIf
     EndIf
And now we see it checks for Enchant before using to maximize the effect of the skill. If no enchant then it skips this skill.

Next Skill #5
Code:
;~	Necrosis
	If CanUseSkill(6, 5) Then
	    If GetHasCondition($Byzzr) Or GetHasHex($Byzzr) And GetEnergy() > 15 Then
			UseSkill(6, $Byzzr)
			Return True
	    EndIf
    EndIf
Ok, look carefully at this skill, "Necrosis". Here you see that it is identified as skill 6,5 meaning it is skill#6 and needs 5 energy to cast but the next line has an error. It checks for condition, or Hex but then says GetEnergy 15. Why 15? This is the mistake that keeps it from spamming correctly. Change 15 down to 5 and this will fix it.

The next skill in the sequence is "Scourge Healing"
Code:
;~ Scourge Healing
	If CanUseSkill(5, 10) Then
	  UseSkill(5, $Byzzr)
	Return True
     EndIf
After some thought and after another scripter SavSuds pointed out, this is not really the best skill for this. If you change this for another blood or curse skill then you can increase the attribute points and do more damage. Try changing Scourge Healing to something like Strip Enchantment or something with more damage.

Code:
;~ Strip Enchantment
	If CanUseSkill(5, 10) Then
	  UseSkill(5, $Byzzr)
	Return True
     EndIf

so now I am going to test and see how it performs.

Ok! Working better!

Quote:
Ok, then try this technique. Keep your weapon set and -50 Cesta in weapon slot-1. In weapon slot-2 put a high energy staff. Then look at the script to see where you would need energy, which is just after you kill Byzzr and write:

Code:
ChangeWeaponSet(2)
Sleep(100)
This will swap weapons and then cast Necrotic Traversal. Dont forget to swap back to your other weapon set before your next run:

Code:
ChangeWeaponSet(1)
Sleep(100)

Quote:
Ok, this is a simple fix. Simply use a bot developer that shows you coordinates. There are several already posted on this site and I think at least one on this thread. Load it up and run your char around the area where it gets stuck to make new check points.

For me, I changed the beginning check points to go a little wider away from the edge of the cliff, especially where this a point that sticks out and sometimes the pet tiger pushes the bot into it and it gets stuck:

Code:
Func MoveToFarmSpot()
	Out("Running to Safe Spot")
	Move(-6972, 2976) ;New, Avoid Tiger

If GetChecked ($Use_Alch) Then
	   Drink_Shamrock_Ale()
	   UseSkill(7,$mSelfID)
	   Out("Sprinting!")
    EndIf

MoveTo(-7648, 4091) ;New, Avoid Tiger
  MoveTo(-7533, 4295) ;New, Avoid Tiger
  MoveTo(-7442, 4792) ;New, Avoid Tiger
  MoveTo(-7651, 5101) ;New, Avoid Tiger
  MoveTo(-8563, 5201) ;New, Avoid Tiger

;MoveTo(-8850, 5064)   ;Old Delete
	;MoveTo(-10856, 8031)  ;Old Delete

MoveTo(-11456, 8896)
	$Byzzr = GetAgentByName("Byzzr Wingmender")
	Out("Byzzr Wingmender")
	ChangeTarget($Byzzr)
	RndSleep(400)
	If GUICtrlRead($cbxStone) = $GUI_CHECKED Then
	$Legionaire = GetItemByModelID(37810)
	UseItem($Legionaire)
	KillBoss()
 Else
	KillBoss()
	EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>RuntoSafespot
Quote:
As mentioned before, try using ChangeWeaponSet to resolve this issue.

Quote:
For Drunken Master, it was an easy solution for me and helps me to get rid of some alcohol and work on drunk title but you can even change this and do it like Raptor Farm and take a paragon hero with you to use speed boost and then flag hero away. This will free up a skill slot for you to spike Byzzr Faster. Also, I agree that prot spirit is useless. Change it out with another damage skill and ensure cast engine is modified to use it.
Old 05/01/2019, 18:06   #417

Bumping this thread! Looks great.
Old 05/01/2019, 19:39   #418

use this build for Byzzr, in this order : OAVEMExWdL9GoCdGs7cDCDoKGGA

he spam necrosis and spoil victor and hav mana management, i prefer and more faster!
Old 05/01/2019, 21:59   #419

With the new update gw crashes immediately when starting a bot
Old 05/01/2019, 22:15   #420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surimata View Post
With the new update gw crashes immediately when starting a bot
This update has changed some of the ingame data and headers. It will take a day or so to create a new gwa2_header file and supporting functions to fix. Although this is disappointing in the middle of the birthday celebration event I think the improvements are worth it.

Update Specifics:
Thanks
2 Users