Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW Working Bots 2019!

Discussion on GW Working Bots 2019! within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 11/25/2019, 08:30   #1606

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicdoor View Post
The link to working bots is 2 messages above yours?
oh boy, my bad
Old 11/27/2019, 03:14   #1607

elite*gold: 0
[HEROWay] GLINTS destroyer Core Farm

Old Update :
Quote:
- Original bot 1.0 by ddarek
- Updated to 1.1 on GWapi by Rapturer
Last Update 27/11/2019 :
Quote:
Version 1.2
- Now bot work on GWA2
- Old functions updated
- Script cleaned as possible
- No more pickup all items, now a canpickup function to pick lockpicks, destroyer cores and cloth of brotherhood only
The purpose of the bot :
Quote:
- Afk farming the Glint's chalenge with heroes to farm destroyer cores for the gloves and cloth of brotherhood for heroes
- Flag heroes on good spots
- Set automaticly all heroes on "fight"
- Set automaticly Deldrimor title for player
How to :
Quote:
- if you select "Setup hero", the bot will fill automaticly the team in order like this (need Razah as mesmer)
- if you select "Set Player", template will be load like this and player will be active on fight (need and )
- If you want to test anothers heroes setup, don't check "setup hero" and take what you want; You can test the
- Vidéo :
- Run is about 20 min each
Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Glint Farm.jpg (15.8 KB, 111 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar [HEROWay] GLINTS destroyer Core.rar (34.5 KB, 127 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/27/2019, 06:57   #1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshout View Post
i've end up my runs test for the moment but the run is very smooth and the heroes choice is really good...farming event and i'll come back after
Just tried v0.3 and my team just ran after the big rolling stone on level 2 and try to kill it - about 1h20min. Actually it can be hurt by one of the ghosts:

Old 11/27/2019, 20:50   #1609

i have a gigs bot vaettir
Old 11/28/2019, 01:56   #1610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backe0112 View Post
Just tried v0.3 and my team just ran after the big rolling stone on level 2 and try to kill it - about 1h20min. Actually it can be hurt by one of the ghosts:

Haha nice, was it agony or bloodsong / Vampirism life steal? I guess agony? What happens when the boulder reaches 0 health?

Did you see how it happened? I haven't been able to pinpoint why it does this, but I think it is because it confuses it for a chest. Have you had this issue with "open chests" deactivated?

The boulder is too far to be aggroed by the fight function, so I think the bot thinks it is a signpost. I would need a way to exclude it from the list of agents for chest search...
Old 11/28/2019, 07:05   #1611

Quote:
i've end up my runs test for the moment but the run is very smooth and the heroes choice is really good...farming event and i'll come back after
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicdoor View Post
Haha nice, was it agony or bloodsong / Vampirism life steal? I guess agony? What happens when the boulder reaches 0 health?

Did you see how it happened? I haven't been able to pinpoint why it does this, but I think it is because it confuses it for a chest. Have you had this issue with "open chests" deactivated?

The boulder is too far to be aggroed by the fight function, so I think the bot thinks it is a signpost. I would need a way to exclude it from the list of agents for chest search...
It was Agony. It does not "die", so can not answer that, mate.
I just tried it once with "open chest" activated. Cant remember, if there was a chest or not. Maybe its just a really rare thing Thanks anyway.
Old 11/28/2019, 09:21   #1612

Quote:
Another one :

1/2 time, group is blocked near wall on lvl 1 on this part

Code:
	[1264, -36, 2000, "Attacking Gokir"], _
 	[306, -2018, 2000, "Poison Traps"], _
Fighting the group of Gokir at this position bug the group; stay in fight even if all dead (just need to move a bit with mouse to unblock)
I have implemented a wipe test to make the bot go back from the first waypoint on that level - the issue is that when the part wipes, it is trying to go back to the last way point to complete its course, except that way point is too far to be reached with a straight line.

I am still trying to fix the remaining 2 issues (boulder being attacked, and party not going through the boss door)
Old 11/28/2019, 19:13   #1613

anyone have a ldoa farmer hammet 10-20 bot? the one i got crashes when leaving foibles fair
Old 11/28/2019, 20:13   #1614

Quote:
Originally Posted by needbots View Post
anyone have a ldoa farmer hammet 10-20 bot? the one i got crashes when leaving foibles fair
Don't need to spam same question on multiple thread.. you have an answer on the 1st post
Old 11/29/2019, 09:55   #1615

Hi ok so im using OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.4.1 with e/mo lvl10 farming bandits.

i have set a custom template and even set the skill 1 skill 2 and skill 3 to damage, skill 4 to heal (thats how the skillbar looks) rest is void but it only uses imp, autoattack and heal.

the thing is this is the first time im botting so im kinda inexperienced with it. Any waqy to make it use firestorm? i have the bandit raid and prot prayers q.

edit: also, its pick up priority is ashford strongbox, flower, and then the actual loot. sometimes it rans far for flower and ports back to ashford without picking up the loot from bandits, leaving even dyes

Aight, solved it by disabling the "pick up white rarity"

i leave it here in case someone needs the info if its ok
Old 11/29/2019, 12:08   #1616

Quote:
Originally Posted by needbots View Post
Hi ok so im using OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.4.1 with e/mo lvl10 farming bandits.

i have set a custom template and even set the skill 1 skill 2 and skill 3 to damage, skill 4 to heal (thats how the skillbar looks) rest is void but it only uses imp, autoattack and heal.

the thing is this is the first time im botting so im kinda inexperienced with it. Any waqy to make it use firestorm? i have the bandit raid and prot prayers q.

edit: also, its pick up priority is ashford strongbox, flower, and then the actual loot. sometimes it rans far for flower and ports back to ashford without picking up the loot from bandits, leaving even dyes

Aight, solved it by disabling the "pick up white rarity"

i leave it here in case someone needs the info if its ok
Hello,

All problems you're experiencing can be fixed by reading the "HowToUseIt" present in the bot's Zip file. May be you should take a look at it.
Old 11/29/2019, 13:27   #1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by maril15 View Post
Hello,

All problems you're experiencing can be fixed by reading the "HowToUseIt" present in the bot's Zip file. May be you should take a look at it.

Ye i solved it. Tho it started crashing while doin LDOA, been using it all night on a different char 10-17 and all of a sudden my game crashes when "going to bandits" and first targets the elemental

Nothing was changed
Old 11/29/2019, 15:51   #1618

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayoszx View Post
Has the ferndale bot had a fix yet?
Yes, it is in the overview of working bots in Oneshout's signature.
Old 11/30/2019, 10:33   #1619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starker3 View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all the awesome work on all the bots.

I had some issues with vanguard bot (the one that does VQ run in Dalada Uplands), so I used the updated Asura/Deldrimor/Norn bots from Oneshout and used it as a template for the Vanguard bot.

The pathing is exactly the same as the previous bot for Vanguard but hopefully it will be more stable and won't randomly get stuck at an NPC.

All files are in .au3 file format, if there is an EXE in the .zip - DO NOT OPEN IT - I did not put it there
Updated - Ver 3.2

Fixed: Fixed bug that caused bot to get stuck after killing Molotov
Attached Files
File Type: zip GWA2.Vanguard.Farming.v3.2 new.zip (51.5 KB, 42 views)
Old 12/01/2019, 00:28   #1620

Any way to identify blues with omnifarmer before it sells? those often 60gs would make decent money overnight