Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gw1 Jq bot E/A

Discussion on gw1 Jq bot E/A within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile gw1 Jq bot E/A

Hello ,

I'm looking for a bot JQ E / A that works since the last update

thanks
Old 07/02/2018, 14:36   #2

...and if fell from the sky...
Old 07/02/2018, 18:05   #3

Mine is out dated this is the week to use it though, 20 arms to anyone who posts an updated one message me your ign after posting.
Old 07/07/2018, 13:01   #4

this one seems to work, but i only tested it once, use at your own peril
Attached Files
File Type: zip Jadequarry.zip (228.1 KB, 277 views)
Old 07/08/2018, 19:55   #5

(still) Looking for JQ bot

Hello ,

This bot doesn't work for me. I also tried all the bots supposed to be working in 2017, but nothing works. I had a working JQ bot on another computer and it was working fine (with some bug after few hours, even some crashes).

I still see bots in JQ so there are obviously some bots still working, or new ones, or old ones rebuilt by someone.

If anyone have a working bot, with windows 10, working in july 2018, I would be glad to try thank you by avance... my beautiful hero !
Old 08/10/2018, 19:05   #6

Jq bot

I tried this bot im having trouble with after match its wanting to try and go to a portal outside of jq and is like stuck in fence area any reason why

tried this bot im having trouble with after match its wanting to try and go to a portal outside of jq and is like stuck in fence area any reason why