Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GWA2][gwAPI] Inventory Manager

Discussion on [GWA2][gwAPI] Inventory Manager within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [GWA2][gwAPI] Inventory Manager

Hi all,

I've been working on a bot on and off for the last few months. I'm still testing it, but wanted to share it with you guys. Should work with gwAPI or GWA2.

I built this script because I wanted to farm certain weapon mods and materials using the Vaettir bot, but got frustrated with the lack of flexibility that the GUI gave me .

Many of the functions found in the project are lifted from a pointer based GWA2 library. These functions are prefixed with "IM_" e.g."IM_GetItemPtr()" so shouldn't conflict with other scripts.

You can run it as a standalone bot, or include it into an existing farming bot that needs a bit more choice when it comes to inventory management.

Feedback is very welcome, but it would be great if you mentioned my repo in your script if you use it. Pull requests are very welcome

Thanks
2 Users

Tags
gwa2, gwapi, inventory manager

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Keiran GWA2 Version PvEovled
07/02/2014 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Closed because no feedback from community
[GWA2] War Supply Bot
06/01/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Opening up a thread here again to advertise my war supply bot. I've sold over 80 copies on ************ and sold it a couple times to epvpers a few years ago. You can reach me on ************ or on skype: raskofshadows. Prices are set in stone and source is available for a fee.
gwa2 autoit broblem
04/06/2014 - GW Bots - 0 Replies
Hat Sich Erledigt kann Gelöscht werden ^^
GWA2 A/mo Vaettir Bot; Need Help!!
02/19/2012 - GW Bots - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw-exploits-hacks -bots-tools-macros/1568881-gwa-vaettir-mo-farm-bot .html ENGLISH: I can't seem to get this to work. I've spent 3-4 hours, read the entire thread here, tried to search for a detailed guide on how to get this to work but it's not. What I've done was: Downloaded the 2 files shown in the Original Post... "GWA2 A_Mo Vaettirs Farm by bl4ck3lit3.zip" Extracted it to desktop Ran GW.EXE as admin. Set-up assassin with appropriate gear and...