Hey all,
Bot works fine up until it targets Bandits. After targeting the bandits GW crashes... Ive tried adjusting Ping Sleep (Had to adjust it for zone and it fixed initial crash i had.) No luck.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Ldoa pvevolved bot lv10 to 20 03/20/2021 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies Hello little cheaters,
I remember months ago having difficulty to find a simple working bot to level up from 10 to 20 in Presearing. So I had simply made one simple shit that is able to make 10 levels in ~10 hours if I remember well.
I also made the builds files needed for war, ele, and mes, maybe I'll make&upload the others if I find the time.
Anyway, the steps for that bot are pretty easy to get:
• Get the quest "Vanguard rescue: Farmer Hamnet", check the presearing quests...
LDoA 2-10 Bot 04/10/2018 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies Have one downloaded but all it does is crash. Looking for one that works. Thanks
[Buying] Vaettir Bot, LDoA bot 06/25/2017 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies Hello e*pvpers!
I would like to buy good vaettir bot which have :
*mode for identify golds or store golds in depo,
* salvage white,blue and purple items, lodestones and store materials in depo after full iventory etc,
* salvage after run in Bjora Marches and after he go to farm more.
* pick only black and white dye
* pick event items
* selling items to merchant (golds )
[Buying] LdoA Bot. 06/25/2017 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies Hello looking for a working bot.
LDoA bot 11/13/2015 - GW Bots - 4 Replies Hello elitepvpers !
Could someone (if its possible) modify LDoA 10-20lvl to use imp and kill enemy by warrior?
This bot just staying first at elemental, then go to 2 moobs (from farmer hamnet quest) and pull to monk and kill(without using skills) but, i would like to have warrior whos kill this elemental and use skills. ( sorry for my english )
Here you have download :
I would be grateful! Thank you