Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GWCA++]Bot Developer Helper

Discussion on [GWCA++]Bot Developer Helper within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/18/2020, 17:39   #136

elite*gold: 0
Is there a quick and dirty way to do this part of the command in autoit ?

Code:
 GW::UI::SendUIMessage(0x10000000 | 0x100, &s);
Old 03/27/2020, 21:07   #137

Updated to V.1.7
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/25/2020, 16:05   #138

Easily the most practical and helpful tool I've seen on this forum @

Thanks a lot
Old 06/27/2020, 16:44   #139

Cool Source Code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoench14 View Post
Updated to V.1.7
Can you please post the source for the good of the community?

Why do you think your above the law?

This is not complicated code?
Old 06/28/2020, 18:10   #140

its not really a question of if the file can be trusted, and I realize its GWCA and a tweaked version of the sample packet logger. It is more about being willing to share with the community and following the rules that have long been established here of not posting .exe files and posting the source code when uploading a .dll or normally unreadable code for public consumption...

Obviously its free and there is no profit being made here.. therefore why keep it under raps... - just comes off as shady or privileged and not being willing to help the community move forward...

def his prerogative -- but at what cost? …and why support this, and everyone can just start posting .exes for that matter if one is left to do it???

Tags
developer, dll, gwac++, gwca, packets