Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Discussion on GW1 Bots working in July 2017 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 01/31/2018, 11:23   #1081

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky1337 View Post
I am experiencing some trouble with Gigi's Vaettir-Bot. Is it possibly to run multiple instances of this bot? As long as I run just one instance, it is running smoothly. As soon I start a second instance, one of both stops at "Indentify" until I manually ident the Stuff, then it returns to known behaviour. Sometimes one of both justs starts acting weirdly, like running back and forth the whole time.
Is it possible, some Variables are used "strictly" so that multiple bots can't access them simultanously? If that could be a problem, is there a function in AutoIt to expand all variables with a few digits? (like "_2" or so)?

Edit: I just realized, there MAY be another problem, because one char doesn't seem to ident even though there is only one bot instance. Game is English and there are kits in inventory. Very same Bot (Script) is working nicely on another acc. :O

Any help or further information appreciated!
Probably has kits in storage.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2018, 11:57   #1082

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjubutsi View Post
Probably has kits in storage.
Thanks a lot! He had some kits in storage, after removing it worked!

Can you explain, why he didn't salvage stuff, while kits were in storage? I don't get it by reading the Code. o:
Old 01/31/2018, 12:11   #1083

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky1337 View Post
Thanks a lot! He had some kits in storage, after removing it worked!

Can you explain, why he didn't salvage stuff, while kits were in storage? I don't get it by reading the Code. o:
Because it's looking for kits with the least uses in all bags instead of just the bags on the char.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2018, 12:14   #1084

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjubutsi View Post
Because it's looking for kits with the least uses in all bags instead of just the bags on the char.
And again a Thanks!
Now it makes sense to me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2018, 18:18   #1085

Hey
I am new to this website thanks to you guys
I was thinking about buying guild wars 1 again (as i forgot my old account informations)
Are there still people playing guild wars 1, like is it possible to play some random arena Pvp or some jade quary or are there only botters left in guild wars ?

And my main question: is there any farm bot i can use for farming zaishen keys or ectoplasma or something else to make some money just with buying one expansion? For example with just buying prophecies. Is there any bot i can use to farm or do i need mostly all expansions? Because i dont want to pay 25€ for the guild wars conplete edition just to get banned

Thanks in regards

And my second question, what program do you guys use? I saw that there is GWA^2 which uses Autolt you guys mentioned. Or you guys use GWCA or something else?
Cheers
Old 01/31/2018, 19:20   #1086

buy GW_faction and use "JQ bot" is the most cheap i think
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2018, 19:48   #1087

Whats the best way to bot lunars? Is there a repeatable quest that can be botted or is vaettirs the way to go?
Old 01/31/2018, 21:55   #1088

Hey Fellas,
just a quick question. Is there a bot for the rollerbeetlerace?
Greetings
Old 01/31/2018, 23:03   #1089

Quote:
Originally Posted by glionnard View Post
buy GW_faction and use "JQ bot" is the most cheap i think
So when I start JQ Kurzick bot it instantly closes guild wars 2 and deinstalls the JQkurzick bot (.au3 file)
why is that happening?

now when i want to start the JQ.au3 it says: AutoIt Error.
Line 16
#include "GWBible.au3"
Error: opening the file

i finaly made it go!! Thank YOU it was my antivirus that was stoping it!
Old 01/31/2018, 23:54   #1090

Hey does anyone know if there is a 9 Rings bot out there?
Old 02/01/2018, 00:22   #1091

Thank you only problem i got right now is that my bot always exchanges the imperial points for kurzick points. I want them to exchange it for balthazar points for zaishen keys tho.
I used the first sq bot posted from fox. What do i need to change?
Old 02/01/2018, 00:28   #1092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masto1 View Post
Thank you only problem i got right now is that my bot always exchanges the imperial points for kurzick points. I want them to exchange it for balthazar points for zaishen keys tho.
I used the first sq bot posted from fox. What do i need to change?
use the JQ bot into the "GW_BOTS_July17.rar" file downloadable first page

(JQ Kurzick is for farm zkey and donate uping kurzick title)

i see there is lunarV1 & lunarV2 into the LunarFarm folder into the "GW_BOTS_July17.rar" file downloadable first page, but i dont know how it works.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2018, 01:46   #1093

Quote:
Originally Posted by glionnard View Post
use the JQ bot into the "GW_BOTS_July17.rar" file downloadable first page

(JQ Kurzick is for farm zkey and donate uping kurzick title)

i see there is lunarV1 & lunarV2 into the LunarFarm folder into the "GW_BOTS_July17.rar" file downloadable first page, but i dont know how it works.
Thanks i just did this, the only problem right now is that i get dishonored right away when the game starts? Does this have to do something with the bot? The bot starts the JQ game, and i get kicked out of the game straight away and then u get the dishonorable hex spell.. the bot is waiting for the dishonorable to end, starts the game and straight away after 10seconds of the game i get a new dishonorable and i get teleported back to the jade quarry (kurzick).
Can someone help please i am really desperate why its not working
Old 02/01/2018, 02:09   #1094

Here my Version of a nine rings bot.

HOW-TO:

Good luck and have FUN!
Attached Files
File Type: rar 9 Rings Bot.rar (1.1 KB, 38 views)
Old 02/01/2018, 03:54   #1095

I'm at a loss, what's the point of a 9 rings bot? All you have to do is buy tickets, find a ring to stand in, and go afk.

What is there for the bot to actually do?

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working