Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Discussion on GW1 Bots working in July 2017 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Reply
 
Old 01/12/2018, 10:37   #976
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,958
Received Thanks: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytix View Post
JQ Kurz bot needs logic adjustments, but works well enough.
Ye, ofc is it working. But this bot is crashing every single time. Or at least every single round. And an Contagion Bomber makes more points actually.



.Roccat is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 12:56   #977
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
build for peacekeeper plz? thx alot


txito1990 is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 13:28   #978
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 41
edit it and look inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaelite View Post
Can anyone confirm?
i can confirm florent d is a scammer
rusco95 is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 15:16   #979
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusco95 View Post
i update this bot , got disable rendering too
have fun
Could you provide any more specific information about it - e.g. what quest you have to have, what builds, teams, hm/nm etc? All i know its in War of Kryta period, however thats all i can tell about it.

More information would be amazing, thank you very much!


Ootsg is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 15:19   #980
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 41
i improved just with disable rendering, can use leggio and fixed buyidkit, need wik and start from beetlun all other info are in bot no need anyother to know, just set up ur player as best u think
rusco95 is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 16:07   #981
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 2
Question

Code:
Func Scan()
   $mASMSize = 0
   $mASMCodeOffset = 0
   $mASMString = ''
   ;; Scan patterns ;;
   _('MainModPtr/4')
   _('ScanBasePointer:')
   AddPattern('85C0750F8BCE')
   _('ScanAgentBase:')
   AddPattern('568BF13BF07204')
   _('ScanEngine:')
   AddPattern('5356DFE0F6C441')
   _('ScanLoadFinished:')
   AddPattern('8B561C8BCF52E8')
   _('ScanPostMessage:')
   AddPattern('6A00680080000051FF15')
   _('ScanTargetLog:')
   AddPattern('5356578BFA894DF4E8')
   _('ScanChangeTargetFunction:')
   AddPattern('33C03BDA0F95C033')
   _('ScanMoveFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC83EC2056578BF98D4DF0')
   _('ScanPing:')
   AddPattern('908D41248B49186A30')
   _('ScanMapID:')
   AddPattern('B07F8D55')
   _('ScanLoggedIn:')
   AddPattern('85C07411B807')
   _('ScanRegion:')
   AddPattern('83F9FD7406')
   _('ScanLanguage:')
   AddPattern('C38B75FC8B04B5')
   _('ScanUseSkillFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC83EC1053568BD9578BF2895DF0')
   _('ScanChangeTargetFunction:')
   AddPattern('33C03BDA0F95C033')
   _('ScanPacketSendFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC83EC2C5356578BF985')
   _('ScanBaseOffset:')
   AddPattern('5633F63BCE740E5633D2')
   _('ScanWriteChatFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC5153894DFC8B4D0856578B')
   _('ScanSkillLog:')
   AddPattern('408946105E5B5D')
   _('ScanSkillCompleteLog:')
   AddPattern('741D6A006A40')
   _('ScanSkillCancelLog:')
   AddPattern('85C0741D6A006A42')
   _('ScanChatLog:')
   AddPattern('8B45F48B138B4DEC50')
   _('ScanDialogLog:')
   AddPattern('8977045F5E5B5DC208')
   _('ScanSellItemFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B4D2085C90F858E')
   _('ScanStringLog:')
   AddPattern('893E8B7D10895E04397E08')
   _('ScanStringFilter1:')
   AddPattern('51568B7508578BF9833E00')
   _('ScanStringFilter2:')
   AddPattern('515356578BF933D28B4F2C')
   _('ScanActionFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B7D0883FF098BF175116876010000')
   _('ScanActionBase:')
   AddPattern('8B4208A80175418B4A08')
   _('ScanSkillBase:')
   AddPattern('8D04B65EC1E00505')
   _('ScanUseHeroSkillFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B782C8B333BB70805000073338D4601')
   _('ScanBuyItemFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC81ECC000000053568B75085783FE108BFA8BD97614')
   _('ScanRequestQuoteFunction:')
   AddPattern('81EC9C00000053568B')
   _('ScanTraderFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B45188B551085')
   _('ScanTraderHook:')
   AddPattern('8955FC6A008D55F8B9BA')
   _('ScanSleep:')
   AddPattern('5F5E5B741A6860EA0000')
   _('ScanSalvageFunction:')
   AddPattern('8BFA8BD9897DF0895DF4')
   _('ScanSalvageGlobal:')
   AddPattern('8B018B4904A3')
   _('ScanIncreaseAttributeFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B702C8B3B8B86')
   _('ScanDecreaseAttributeFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B4B0C6A00516A016A04')
   _('ScanSkillTimer:')
   AddPattern('85c974158bd62bd183fa64')
   _('ScanClickToMoveFix:')
   AddPattern('3DD301000074')
   _('ScanZoomStill:')
   AddPattern('3B448BCB')
   _('ScanZoomMoving:')
   AddPattern('50EB116800803B448BCE')
   _('ScanBuildNumber:')
   AddPattern('8D8500FCFFFF8D')
   _('ScanStorageSessionIDBase:')
   AddPattern('8D14768D14908B4208A80175418B4A0885C9')
   _('ScanStorage:')
   AddPattern('6A00BA12000000E87CCDFFFFBA120000008BCE')
   _('ScanMerchantWindow:')
   AddPattern('558BEC81ECF8000000535657')
   _('ScanUpgradeWindow:')
   AddPattern('568B71088B4904')
   ;; Scan engine ;;
   _('ScanProc:')
   _('pushad')
   _('mov ecx,401000')
   _('mov esi,ScanProc')
   _('ScanLoop:')
   _('inc ecx')
   _('mov al,byte[ecx]')
   _('mov edx,ScanBasePointer')
   ; Inner Loop ;
   _('ScanInnerLoop:')
   _('mov ebx,dword[edx]')
   _('cmp ebx,-1')
   _('jnz ScanContinue')
   _('add edx,50')
   _('cmp edx,esi')
   _('jnz ScanInnerLoop')
   _('cmp ecx,900000')
   _('jnz ScanLoop')
   _('jmp ScanExit')
   ; Continue ;
   _('ScanContinue:')
   _('lea edi,dword[edx+ebx]')
   _('add edi,C')
   _('mov ah,byte[edi]')
   _('cmp al,ah')
   _('jz ScanMatched')
   _('mov dword[edx],0')
   _('add edx,50')
   _('cmp edx,esi')
   _('jnz ScanInnerLoop')
   _('cmp ecx,900000')
   _('jnz ScanLoop')
   _('jmp ScanExit')
   ; Matched ;
   _('ScanMatched:')
   _('inc ebx')
   _('mov edi,dword[edx+4]')
   _('cmp ebx,edi')
   _('jz ScanFound')
   _('mov dword[edx],ebx')
   _('add edx,50')
   _('cmp edx,esi')
   _('jnz ScanInnerLoop')
   _('cmp ecx,900000')
   _('jnz ScanLoop')
   _('jmp ScanExit')
   ; Found ;
   _('ScanFound:')
   _('lea edi,dword[edx+8]')
   _('mov dword[edi],ecx')
   _('mov dword[edx],-1')
   _('add edx,50')
   _('cmp edx,esi')
   _('jnz ScanInnerLoop')
   _('cmp ecx,900000')
   _('jnz ScanLoop')
   ; Exit ;
   _('ScanExit:')
   _('popad')
   _('retn')
   Local $lScanMemory = MemoryRead($mBase, 'ptr')
   If $lScanMemory = 0 Then
	  $mMemory = DllCall($mKernelHandle, 'ptr', 'VirtualAllocEx', 'handle', $mGWProcHandle, 'ptr', 0, 'ulong_ptr', $mASMSize, 'dword', 0x1000, 'dword', 0x40)
	  $mMemory = $mMemory[0]
	  AddRestoreDict($mBase, "0x00000000")
	  MemoryWrite($mBase, $mMemory)
   Else
	  $mMemory = $lScanMemory
   EndIf
   CompleteASMCode()
   If $lScanMemory = 0 Then
	  WriteBinary($mASMString, $mMemory + $mASMCodeOffset)
	  Local $lThread = DllCall($mKernelHandle, 'int', 'CreateRemoteThread', 'int', $mGWProcHandle, 'ptr', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', GetLabelInfo('ScanProc'), 'ptr', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0)
	  $lThread = $lThread[0]
	  Local $lResult
	  Do
		 $lResult = DllCall($mKernelHandle, 'int', 'WaitForSingleObject', 'int', $lThread, 'int', 50)
	  Until $lResult[0] <> 258
	  DllCall($mKernelHandle, 'int', 'CloseHandle', 'int', $lThread)
   EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>Scan
anyone know what is encoded in AddPattern()?

Code:
_('ScanPing:')
   AddPattern('908D41248B49186A30')
For example, how i can got it '908D41248B49186A30'? what tools are needed for this?
Stary Pen' is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 18:24   #982
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 41
hey people anyone can help me i need a function that delete item by modelid or name anyone have?
rusco95 is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 18:47   #983
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 244
Received Thanks: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stary Pen' View Post
Code:
Func Scan()
   $mASMSize = 0
   $mASMCodeOffset = 0
   $mASMString = ''
   ;; Scan patterns ;;
   _('MainModPtr/4')
   _('ScanBasePointer:')
   AddPattern('85C0750F8BCE')
   _('ScanAgentBase:')
   AddPattern('568BF13BF07204')
   _('ScanEngine:')
   AddPattern('5356DFE0F6C441')
   _('ScanLoadFinished:')
   AddPattern('8B561C8BCF52E8')
   _('ScanPostMessage:')
   AddPattern('6A00680080000051FF15')
   _('ScanTargetLog:')
   AddPattern('5356578BFA894DF4E8')
   _('ScanChangeTargetFunction:')
   AddPattern('33C03BDA0F95C033')
   _('ScanMoveFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC83EC2056578BF98D4DF0')
   _('ScanPing:')
   AddPattern('908D41248B49186A30')
   _('ScanMapID:')
   AddPattern('B07F8D55')
   _('ScanLoggedIn:')
   AddPattern('85C07411B807')
   _('ScanRegion:')
   AddPattern('83F9FD7406')
   _('ScanLanguage:')
   AddPattern('C38B75FC8B04B5')
   _('ScanUseSkillFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC83EC1053568BD9578BF2895DF0')
   _('ScanChangeTargetFunction:')
   AddPattern('33C03BDA0F95C033')
   _('ScanPacketSendFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC83EC2C5356578BF985')
   _('ScanBaseOffset:')
   AddPattern('5633F63BCE740E5633D2')
   _('ScanWriteChatFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC5153894DFC8B4D0856578B')
   _('ScanSkillLog:')
   AddPattern('408946105E5B5D')
   _('ScanSkillCompleteLog:')
   AddPattern('741D6A006A40')
   _('ScanSkillCancelLog:')
   AddPattern('85C0741D6A006A42')
   _('ScanChatLog:')
   AddPattern('8B45F48B138B4DEC50')
   _('ScanDialogLog:')
   AddPattern('8977045F5E5B5DC208')
   _('ScanSellItemFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B4D2085C90F858E')
   _('ScanStringLog:')
   AddPattern('893E8B7D10895E04397E08')
   _('ScanStringFilter1:')
   AddPattern('51568B7508578BF9833E00')
   _('ScanStringFilter2:')
   AddPattern('515356578BF933D28B4F2C')
   _('ScanActionFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B7D0883FF098BF175116876010000')
   _('ScanActionBase:')
   AddPattern('8B4208A80175418B4A08')
   _('ScanSkillBase:')
   AddPattern('8D04B65EC1E00505')
   _('ScanUseHeroSkillFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B782C8B333BB70805000073338D4601')
   _('ScanBuyItemFunction:')
   AddPattern('558BEC81ECC000000053568B75085783FE108BFA8BD97614')
   _('ScanRequestQuoteFunction:')
   AddPattern('81EC9C00000053568B')
   _('ScanTraderFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B45188B551085')
   _('ScanTraderHook:')
   AddPattern('8955FC6A008D55F8B9BA')
   _('ScanSleep:')
   AddPattern('5F5E5B741A6860EA0000')
   _('ScanSalvageFunction:')
   AddPattern('8BFA8BD9897DF0895DF4')
   _('ScanSalvageGlobal:')
   AddPattern('8B018B4904A3')
   _('ScanIncreaseAttributeFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B702C8B3B8B86')
   _('ScanDecreaseAttributeFunction:')
   AddPattern('8B4B0C6A00516A016A04')
   _('ScanSkillTimer:')
   AddPattern('85c974158bd62bd183fa64')
   _('ScanClickToMoveFix:')
   AddPattern('3DD301000074')
   _('ScanZoomStill:')
   AddPattern('3B448BCB')
   _('ScanZoomMoving:')
   AddPattern('50EB116800803B448BCE')
   _('ScanBuildNumber:')
   AddPattern('8D8500FCFFFF8D')
   _('ScanStorageSessionIDBase:')
   AddPattern('8D14768D14908B4208A80175418B4A0885C9')
   _('ScanStorage:')
   AddPattern('6A00BA12000000E87CCDFFFFBA120000008BCE')
   _('ScanMerchantWindow:')
   AddPattern('558BEC81ECF8000000535657')
   _('ScanUpgradeWindow:')
   AddPattern('568B71088B4904')
   ;; Scan engine ;;
   _('ScanProc:')
   _('pushad')
   _('mov ecx,401000')
   _('mov esi,ScanProc')
   _('ScanLoop:')
   _('inc ecx')
   _('mov al,byte[ecx]')
   _('mov edx,ScanBasePointer')
   ; Inner Loop ;
   _('ScanInnerLoop:')
   _('mov ebx,dword[edx]')
   _('cmp ebx,-1')
   _('jnz ScanContinue')
   _('add edx,50')
   _('cmp edx,esi')
   _('jnz ScanInnerLoop')
   _('cmp ecx,900000')
   _('jnz ScanLoop')
   _('jmp ScanExit')
   ; Continue ;
   _('ScanContinue:')
   _('lea edi,dword[edx+ebx]')
   _('add edi,C')
   _('mov ah,byte[edi]')
   _('cmp al,ah')
   _('jz ScanMatched')
   _('mov dword[edx],0')
   _('add edx,50')
   _('cmp edx,esi')
   _('jnz ScanInnerLoop')
   _('cmp ecx,900000')
   _('jnz ScanLoop')
   _('jmp ScanExit')
   ; Matched ;
   _('ScanMatched:')
   _('inc ebx')
   _('mov edi,dword[edx+4]')
   _('cmp ebx,edi')
   _('jz ScanFound')
   _('mov dword[edx],ebx')
   _('add edx,50')
   _('cmp edx,esi')
   _('jnz ScanInnerLoop')
   _('cmp ecx,900000')
   _('jnz ScanLoop')
   _('jmp ScanExit')
   ; Found ;
   _('ScanFound:')
   _('lea edi,dword[edx+8]')
   _('mov dword[edi],ecx')
   _('mov dword[edx],-1')
   _('add edx,50')
   _('cmp edx,esi')
   _('jnz ScanInnerLoop')
   _('cmp ecx,900000')
   _('jnz ScanLoop')
   ; Exit ;
   _('ScanExit:')
   _('popad')
   _('retn')
   Local $lScanMemory = MemoryRead($mBase, 'ptr')
   If $lScanMemory = 0 Then
	  $mMemory = DllCall($mKernelHandle, 'ptr', 'VirtualAllocEx', 'handle', $mGWProcHandle, 'ptr', 0, 'ulong_ptr', $mASMSize, 'dword', 0x1000, 'dword', 0x40)
	  $mMemory = $mMemory[0]
	  AddRestoreDict($mBase, "0x00000000")
	  MemoryWrite($mBase, $mMemory)
   Else
	  $mMemory = $lScanMemory
   EndIf
   CompleteASMCode()
   If $lScanMemory = 0 Then
	  WriteBinary($mASMString, $mMemory + $mASMCodeOffset)
	  Local $lThread = DllCall($mKernelHandle, 'int', 'CreateRemoteThread', 'int', $mGWProcHandle, 'ptr', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', GetLabelInfo('ScanProc'), 'ptr', 0, 'int', 0, 'int', 0)
	  $lThread = $lThread[0]
	  Local $lResult
	  Do
		 $lResult = DllCall($mKernelHandle, 'int', 'WaitForSingleObject', 'int', $lThread, 'int', 50)
	  Until $lResult[0] <> 258
	  DllCall($mKernelHandle, 'int', 'CloseHandle', 'int', $lThread)
   EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>Scan
anyone know what is encoded in AddPattern()?
Its a Byte-Pattern thats (should be) unique in your RAM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stary Pen' View Post
Code:
_('ScanPing:')
   AddPattern('908D41248B49186A30')
For example, how i can got it '908D41248B49186A30'? what tools are needed for this?
I use SigMaker-Plugin for Olly.
You should have some knowledge in ASM when doing such LowLevel-Stuff.
DerMoench14 is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 19:14   #984
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusco95 View Post
hey people anyone can help me i need a function that delete item by modelid or name anyone have?
No function in public library. Drop or sell item instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Roccat View Post
Ye, ofc is it working. But this bot is crashing every single time. Or at least every single round. And an Contagion Bomber makes more points actually.
How does it crash exactly?

Btw, since addition of "SmartCast" in JQ bot you can run many builds, including N/A. JQ bot originally was intended for N/A.
ytix is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 19:50   #985
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytix View Post
No function in public library. Drop or sell item instead.



How does it crash exactly?

Btw, since addition of "SmartCast" in JQ bot you can run many builds, including N/A. JQ bot originally was intended for N/A.
i know there is no function i pubblic, this is why im asking if anyone can help me
rusco95 is offline  
Old 01/12/2018, 21:41   #986
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 3
Hey i looking for a N/A JQ Bot and a X/X JQ Bot for mutiple Accounts.
If somebody have one pls pm me.
TY
sabmar is offline  
Old 01/13/2018, 02:17   #987
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 2
https://imgur.com/a/MHBaO

Hey guys, i can't launch the snowmen bot farm, i get this error when loading the script, could anyone help please ?
D33PK0LD is offline  
Old 01/13/2018, 08:55   #988
 
elite*gold: 44
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,515
Received Thanks: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by D33PK0LD View Post
https://imgur.com/a/MHBaO

Hey guys, i can't launch the snowmen bot farm, i get this error when loading the script, could anyone help please ?
You are missing the config.ini inside of the folder where the bot is located... Grab the zip i uploaded to this post extract it, then grab the config place it inside the same folder as the bot...Once that is done open it add your character name, save and close the run the script.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Config.ini.rar (175 Bytes, 19 views)
Lion2205 is offline  
Old 01/13/2018, 11:00   #989
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerMoench14 View Post
Its a Byte-Pattern thats (should be) unique in your RAM.



I use SigMaker-Plugin for Olly.
You should have some knowledge in ASM when doing such LowLevel-Stuff.
Can you send link on download SigMaker-Plugin? Whas is still plugins you use in olly for make bots?
Stary Pen' is offline  
Old 01/13/2018, 16:38   #990
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hey guys u know what build i need for warrior level 10-20 bot ?
thanks


joke334 is offline  
Reply

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working



« [GWA2] Voltaic Spear Farmer | Changes for GW Update May, 1. »

Similar Threads
[Selling] GW1 50/50 HoM + GWAMM + unlinked ~ available until 20.02.2017 ~
12/28/2016 - Guild Wars Trading - 48 Replies
I'm selling amazing account! Because no1 is buying and I'm trying to sell it for long time, account will be withdrawn from the market 20.02.2017. I will stop selling it after that time. withdrawn from the market http://s32.postimg.org/vt0fmhhsl/Ho_M.jpg http://s32.postimg.org/3za15anh1/main.jpg Important Notes - serious buyers only
► Free Avatars Event | Facebook Event | Momo Designs [ July 2 July 4 ]
07/02/2016 - Freebies - 1 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/customavatars/ava tar6844591_19.gif http://i.epvpimg.com/sxVGh.png Order you Free Avatar Design now . From 2/7/2016 to 4/7/2016 ● like & share our official page on facebook ● post your design details on the wall of event ● your design will be ready in few min Facebook Page : Here Event : Here
[Selling] WTS: GW2+GW1 HOM 39/50 GW1 R12
07/09/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Guild wars acc r12 Im going to sell my Ha r12 Rank guild wars account. Its linked to an GW2 (I will sell both) Account. I already changed Email-Adress so you will get all the informations u need and you just need to change the E-mail password. (Serial, Email Account Password, Email, GW account password). Account got fac proph nightfall and eotn + bonus mission pack . HOM 39/40 I prefer middelman for the deal! Only will sell to trusted user!



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.