Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GW1 Bots working in July 2017

Discussion on GW1 Bots working in July 2017 within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 09/10/2017, 21:18   #286

elite*gold: 0
@

I have some questions regarding the bot. It seems after about 30 runs it crashes with a gw.exe error. Is this just normal or my connection? Also, I tried messaging you on skype but i never got a response.
Old 09/10/2017, 21:38   #287

Fiber farm bot?

Does anyone have a working fiber bot? Please link the build as well thanks!
Old 09/10/2017, 23:07   #288

How can i edit the Bandit Farm bot to just pick up Dyes?

I've tried editing it already but just can't seem to get it to work, it either picks up everything or picks up nothing.

Been too long since i've played with scripts.

(I made my own perfect bandit farm bot years ago, wish i kept it!)
Old 09/11/2017, 07:39   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster v View Post
How can i edit the Bandit Farm bot to just pick up Dyes?

I've tried editing it already but just can't seem to get it to work, it either picks up everything or picks up nothing.

Been too long since i've played with scripts.

(I made my own perfect bandit farm bot years ago, wish i kept it!)

What build are you using? I cant get the bot to work properly? Please help Thanks!
Old 09/11/2017, 07:42   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ectoplasmus View Post
What build are you using? I cant get the bot to work properly? Please help Thanks!
Latest build, should work fine.. goes outside, kills the mob stack (sometimes not all of it) picks up all items and loops.
Old 09/11/2017, 07:46   #291

Quote:
Latest build, should work fine.. goes outside, kills the mob stack (sometimes not all of it) picks up all items and loops.
What is the latest build? Like what are the orders of your skills 1-8? Thanks so much!

Is there anyway we can get an updated bandit presearing farm bot build? I can't figure out the proper order in which it will cast and kill quick enough. Thanks
Old 09/11/2017, 08:58   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ectoplasmus View Post
What is the latest build? Like what are the orders of your skills 1-8? Thanks so much!

Is there anyway we can get an updated bandit presearing farm bot build? I can't figure out the proper order in which it will cast and kill quick enough. Thanks
2 = Symbol of Wrath
3 = Firestorm

5 = Retribution
6 = Aura of Restoration

That's it, only takes 1 run to work out what was needed.. thought you meant build of AutoIt or something.

Anyone know how to edit the Bandit Farm bot to just pick up dyes?

Or can someone give me a clue as to the code of picking up certain items?
Old 09/11/2017, 10:35   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptObvious View Post
@

I have some questions regarding the bot. It seems after about 30 runs it crashes with a gw.exe error. Is this just normal or my connection? Also, I tried messaging you on skype but i never got a response.
Which bot? Those crashes happen, but usually they are really rare, at least for me. I was online at Skype the whole day yesterday and no one messaged me. I'm currently not home again and will return on Friday most likely. You can PM me here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2017, 16:17   #294

title package:
Which town do i have to start of for Sunspear and lightbringer farming ?
Old 09/11/2017, 18:23   #295

Quote:
2 = Symbol of Wrath
3 = Firestorm

5 = Retribution
6 = Aura of Restoration

That's it, only takes 1 run to work out what was needed.. thought you meant build of AutoIt or something.

Anyone know how to edit the Bandit Farm bot to just pick up dyes?

Or can someone give me a clue as to the code of picking up certain items?

I figured out the issue. It was because I had a staff equipped so my character wasn't running close enough prior to casting everything. With a martial weapon it works!
Old 09/12/2017, 03:08   #296

anyone know how to add disable rendering into bots that don't have it? and to place the check box on the gui?
Old 09/13/2017, 10:16   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loodz View Post
hey l was wondering if someone had any advice for getting the vaettir bot to salvage certain items like Forget me not 20% or other mods specific to your needs?
bump
Old 09/13/2017, 11:37   #298

[Vaettir Bot]

I worked a bit on this bot because I was not 100 % satisfied with it.
Regularly, the bot was found with -60% lying down and doing nothing. At first i tried to fix it by returning to the outpost when reaching -60%.
But it was not efficient, so I wondered why it was dying that much. It took me some time to notice it because it does not happened all the time, but occasionally, the bot
was not taking its energy level in account and was trying to cast DP + SF (15e + 5e) without having enough energy.

I implemented a check of the energy level in the “CastSf” function to be sure to wait until reaching 20 points of energy to cast both DP + SF.
After that, I never saw it die again during a run (about 350 run so far).

I still need to do several tests and to clean the code (lot of artefats remaining due to my tests and my poor coding skills) but I’ll release my little update soon.

Besides, I also noticed that occasionally, the bot as running into the patrol at the start of the run from long Longeye's Ledge. I will try to fix it by improving the path.

For the salvaging part, I looked into it but don’t know where to find the codes that I need to add new items. Here is the list founded in the bot:

So far, I’d like to add : 20 % insc for focus and 20 % insc for wand.
Feel free to make a list and I’ll try to find the codes

[Feather bot D/Mo]

I tried to use this bot but it didn’t work.
It run to the mobs, cast ench and sometime hit 1 or twice but then it stopped without finishing the mobs.
If I help him attacking, the bot pick up the loots and move to the next group.

I’m a terrible VoS since I never played it myself. Can someone help me with it ?
Old 09/14/2017, 00:33   #299

vaettir run take festive item? and what its the equipament and build? thx
Old 09/14/2017, 04:45   #300

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCokeLight View Post
title package:
Which town do i have to start of for Sunspear and lightbringer farming ?
Remains of Sahlahja, the challenge mission. I, however, don't find the bot to be very good.. PLUS you need two quests, which it tells you nothing about.
1) A Show of Force - given by Officer Lohru
in Remains of Sahlahja .

2) Requiem for a Brain -
Given by Infantryman Hareh
in The Sulfurous Wastes

Tags
bots, free, gw1, working