Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lots of Bots Found here

Discussion on lots of Bots Found here within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lots of Bots Found here

this web help u a lot...
Old 04/14/2008, 14:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
no comment, ban requested.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lots of bots on Bango
11/20/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Lately I've seen lot of botters on Bango server. Wondering if anyone here knew what bot they might be using. I noticed if they get a certain amount of mobs on them, they log out automatically. Also seen them walking through walls just to kill next mob. More of just a question, then a request. Again, sorry I only know English. U.S. nub here.
Found a site...might explain rf bots
05/10/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
I was browsing the internet because i was fustrated with the YaRFOB 1.15MH. rf bot rf online bot automouse (auto mouse) Maybe this is why thye can do this, i downloaded the program that you run with it and it doesnt open and scanned fine with avg. I guess you need to buy the flash drive that may have some code on it to intereact with the program. If it helps i guess figure out why there arent any good bots for rf, then thats the reason...im not spending 140$ to play rf lol....wait for...
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post
12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
WARNING Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) glad i didnt bot on my main account :D http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg